Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138337 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »
Advertisement

DUH! Of course before Oswald came in her focus was on trying to see the television and find out about the shooting of her President but where do you get the idea that while Oswald was at the Rooming house, Earlene was paying more attention to the television because she seems to go into some detail describing Oswald's movements as he hurried in and how he was zippering up on the way out?

JohnM

where do you get the idea that while Oswald was at the Rooming house, Earlene was paying more attention to the television

Stupid question. The answer is; because she said it!

because she seems to go into some detail describing Oswald's movements as he hurried in and how he was zippering up on the way out?

What movements? Oswald's room was next to the living room. To get from the front door to the room (or viceversa) took perhaps 5 seconds. The television was placed in such a way that if Roberts was looking at it she would have her back to Oswald as he moved through the room.

Add to this that she had bad eyesight and was well known for making up stuff and you have your answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2018, 12:57:30 AM »
You're right, why bother?

Exactly, you got nothing, Earlene held down a steady job that required her to see and she was trying to get her television working.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »

I have produced a list of Eight eyewitnesses who all identified a light coloured jacket, give me your alternate list of eyewitnesses who identified a differently described jacket.

Here I'll give you a start;

Mr. BALL. How is it different?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Now give me some more eyewitnesses so that you can support your above post????   Waiting....  Yawn!!!!.....

JohnM

She did not witness the shooting and was no Tippit eyewitness.

Also, she decribes the so-called "light coloured jacket" as dark and fails to identify CE 162 as the jacket she had seen.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Wanna give it another try?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2018, 12:59:39 AM »

Exactly, you got nothing, Earlene held down a steady job that required her to see and she was trying to get her television working.

JohnM

Actually, she had been fired several times from that job. You kinda forgot about that, didn't you?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2018, 01:05:01 AM »
Wasn't that supposed to be CE 162?

Mr. BALL. I have here an exhibit, Commission Exhibit 162, a jacket. Did you ever see this before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No; I did not.

As usual you short change someones testimony to suit your endless quest to discover a conspiracy.

Let's read the full testimony, Markham describes the same style of jacket but she saw the jacket outside in the sunlight as opposed to seeing the jacket inside which has an obvious effect on ones perception of shading.

Mr. BALL. I have here an exhibit, Commission Exhibit 162, a jacket. Did you ever see this before?
Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. But that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2018, 01:05:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2018, 01:07:22 AM »
She did not witness the shooting and was no Tippit eyewitness.

Also, she decribes the so-called "light coloured jacket" as dark and fails to identify CE 162 as the jacket she had seen.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.

Wanna give it another try?

You were wrong Martin, the vast majority of eyewitnesses described a light coloured jacket.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2018, 01:10:10 AM »
Wait, you didn't actually leave?

Whaaaat? That post wasn't directed to you, next time you better check which account you are responding

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2018, 01:10:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2018, 01:13:31 AM »

As usual you short change someones testimony to suit your endless quest to discover a conspiracy.

Let's read the full testimony, Markham describes the same style of jacket but she saw the jacket outside in the sunlight as opposed to seeing the jacket inside which has an obvious effect on ones perception of shading.

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. But that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.

JohnM

Now who is misrepresenting Markham's testimony?

She clearly states that she did not see CE 162 before and that the jacket she had seen was darker than that.

It is you who comes up with crappy mumbo jumbo excuses about sunlight and shades to "explain" why she did not recognize CE 162!

Pathetic!

Please explain how somebody shooting Tippit would automatically result in the discovery of a conspiracy to kill Kennedy?