Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138379 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2018, 11:46:28 PM »
Advertisement

That's about the stupidest comment I've ever seen, how can someone be half blind??? Either you're blind or you are not blind and Earlene was not blind.

Again with the stupidity or you simply don't know the evidence, the majority of the eyewitnesses who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald said he was wearing a light coloured jacket.

JohnM

the majority of the eyewitnesses who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald said he was wearing a light coloured jacket.

As usual, that's another Mytton lie

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2018, 11:46:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2018, 11:58:26 PM »
Oh...well...how about uncorroborated impaired eye witness?

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, you know, I can't see too good how to read. I'm completely blind in my right eye.

If Roberts needed + 200 glasses to see only 10% Mytton would still consider her credible!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2018, 12:26:05 AM »
Oh...well...how about uncorroborated impaired eye witness?

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, you know, I can't see too good how to read. I'm completely blind in my right eye.

sniff sniff, the air is thick with the stench of fear and desperation.

Btw if Earlene was blind why was she bothering trying to get better reception on her television?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2018, 12:26:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2018, 12:33:48 AM »

sniff sniff, the air is thick with the stench of fear and desperation.

Btw if Earlene was blind why was she bothering trying to get better reception on her television?

JohnM

So, you agree that she was paying more attention to the television? Well, that's at least something!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2018, 12:35:28 AM »
the majority of the eyewitnesses who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald said he was wearing a light coloured jacket.

As usual, that's another Mytton lie

This is why I usually don't respond to your insanity, you simply don't know the evidence and now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket, your next predictable step will be to ignore this powerful corroborated evidence and focus on another insignificant nothing.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; that looks like what he had on. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket he had on?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2018, 12:35:28 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2018, 12:43:43 AM »

So, you agree that she was paying more attention to the television? Well, that's at least something!

DUH! Of course before Oswald came in her focus was on trying to see the television and find out about the shooting of her President but where do you get the idea that while Oswald was at the Rooming house, Earlene was paying more attention to the television because she seems to go into some detail describing Oswald's movements as he hurried in and how he was zippering up on the way out?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:29 AM »

This is why I usually don't respond to your insanity, you simply don't know the evidence and now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket, your next predictable step will be to ignore this powerful corroborated evidence and focus on another insignificant nothing.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; that looks like what he had on. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket he had on?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket,

That isn't a "vast majority of Tippit eyewitnesses".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:29 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2018, 12:52:39 AM »
now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket,

That isn't a "vast majority of Tippit eyewitnesses".

I have produced a list of Eight eyewitnesses who all identified a light coloured jacket, give me your alternate list of eyewitnesses who identified a differently described jacket.

Here I'll give you a start;

Mr. BALL. How is it different?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Now give me some more eyewitnesses so that you can support your above post????   Waiting....  Yawn!!!!.....

JohnM