Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138428 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2018, 07:49:15 AM »
Advertisement
"So, you're saying that a small man, in the history of the world, has never worn a medium sized jacket."

???

No that's not what I'm saying.

You claim a dozen witnesses allegedly saw Ozzie wearing an oversized jacket.

LHO's size was small. The jacket in evidence is medium.

I'm asking you to provide an affidavit, testimony, anything, showing one of those witnesses describing

Ozzie or anyone else wearing a jacket that was too large for their size.

Prove that a man who normally wears a size small jacket would appear to others to be wearing a jacket too large for his size if he was wearing a jacket sized medium.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2018, 07:49:15 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2018, 07:51:45 AM »
Mr. BELIN. Were there any notes on there that you saw that had been made on this clipboard?
Mr. BARNES. Yes; we never read his clipboard.

Any chance those notes were related to the killing?

I thought you maybe had something that shows Barnes lied about something.  My mistake.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2018, 02:17:12 PM »
Prove that a man who normally wears a size small jacket would appear to others to be wearing a jacket too large for his size if he was wearing a jacket sized medium.

LOL, the goofy Bill Brown diversion question - classic.

Ozzie's accusers (look in the mirror) are the ones claiming he was wearing a jacket a size too big.

Why do I need to prove it?

I'm asking for validation in the form of a affidavit, testimony or anything else from one of the dozen

witnesses who allegedly saw him wearing the jacket.

A least one of them should have noticed.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:22:25 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2018, 02:17:12 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »

This is your so called American Justice, I can murder someone in broad daylight in front of eyewitnesses and then get seen running away by almost a dozen people, most of which see me with the same type of gun that killed the man, drop shells that match my revolver, whack the Police Officer that tries to search me, then I try and kill him too and all I need is Iacoletti Inc. to misrepresent the eyewitnesses and I'm magically innocent. Holy WOW Batman!

JohnM

You are innocent until proven guilty.

In American Justice when you get accused of crimes you have the right to legal representation to

protect your rights and present exculpatory evidence at trial etc.

It also requires LE to keep the defendant safe while in custody.

etc. etc. etc.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:08:58 PM by Gary Craig »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2018, 05:01:56 PM »
Presumption of innocence applies to a jury not presuming the defendant is guilty just because he's on trial. Otherwise the judge can't claim it's a fair trial.

Jury members can presume the defendant is guilty, innocent or be neutral about it. There's no way to perceive or enforce what human beings on a jury are thinking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2018, 05:01:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2018, 06:17:31 PM »
Presumption of innocence applies to a jury not presuming the defendant is guilty just because he's on trial. Otherwise the judge can't claim it's a fair trial.

Jury members can presume the defendant is guilty, innocent or be neutral about it. There's no way to perceive or enforce what human beings on a jury are thinking.

Which is why there is the process of jury selection...

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »
Which is why there is the process of jury selection...

One can only ask what a potential juror thinks, and hope for an honest response. One can't perceive or enforce a juror's impartiality because they can't see what's in their mind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2018, 06:58:33 PM »
One can only ask what a potential juror thinks, and hope for an honest response. One can't perceive or enforce a juror's impartiality because they can't see what's in their mind.

True.. that's why nobody can really predict what the outcome of a trial by jury is going to be.