Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138476 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2018, 07:08:01 PM »
Advertisement

-sigh-

Why is this a problem, she clearly was under the impression if she knew any of the men before 1:15 on the 22nd and she said no, Ball should have seen the problem immediately and rephrased the question.

Adding the word "clearly" to an unsubstantiated opinion doesn't actually turn it into a fact.  When did Ball say "before 1:15 on the 22nd"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2018, 07:08:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2018, 07:09:13 PM »
Because Benavides positively identified Oswald.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

What's really sad is that you consider "I figured it was Oswald" to be a positive ID.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »
Of course, the fibers from the jacket sleeve could have come from other shirts which consisted of dark blue, gray-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.

Exactly.  Which is why you can't prove they came from that specific shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »
Before I start, Markham was raising a family and held a steady job, some screwball?

What "family" do you think she was raising?  And what does that have to do with anything?

The officer moved slightly and groaned but never said anything that he could understand.
Frank Cimino

At least Cimino knew the difference between groaning and talking.  Tippit was supposedly killed instantly though. 

From when it happened till an ambulance response was 5-10 minutes.

all by herself screaming for help for 5-10 minutes.

She was holding Tippit's head up and talked to him to keep him awake but Tippit's agonal gasps were just involuntary.

How would that "save his life"?  And what agonal gasps?

She may have at some point.

Edited out of the dictabelt?

The right front passenger door air vent window was open.

How does one "lean over" an air vent window?

Even if true how that make someone a screwball?

Usually people identifiable as policemen are wearing police uniforms or identify themselves as policemen somehow.

Talk about a desperate attempt to salvage the screwball testimony of your only witness.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM »
I was referring to real witnesses, people who actually saw something.

So when a witness says something Bill doesn't like, then Bill just decrees that she is not a "real witness".

How did real witnesses like Benavides, Markham and Scoggins manage to not notice this second assailant?

Well, let's see...Markham was covering her eyes and Scoggins was hiding behind his cab...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2018, 07:37:14 PM »
Not at all.  it was a direct reply to Gary Craig's dumb ass post that the jacket was not Oswald's since it was a size Medium.  Did I really have to explain this to you?

What's the point of making the case that it could be his jacket if you can't prove that it was his jacket?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2018, 07:40:40 PM »
Ouch!

Like it's somehow impossible to leave on foot and then get into a car and drive away?  But what about all of the contradictory statements of your witnesses.  Well that's to be expected of course!

That's the difference, this happens time and time again, our eyewitnesses are all corroborated because their recollections are based on reality whereas the conspiracy eyewitnesses are totally inconsistent because they don't have a foundation in truth. That's why Iacoletti never supports his claims with evidence because upon scrutiny they all fall apart.

What claims have I made that I didn't support with evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2018, 07:40:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2018, 07:42:25 PM »
Stop trying to change the law of physics, it's scientifically demonstrable that Oswald's jacket under strong sunlight looks white.

"Oswald's jacket".  LOL.

Who scientifically demonstrated this, Walt Junior?