Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 142229 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #728 on: June 03, 2018, 04:35:03 AM »
Advertisement
No, they saw a gun in the hands of a person who they identified in an unfair, biased, and unreliable lineup or from a single photo months later.

But since when does having a gun in one's hands prove that the person just murdered somebody?  I guess Callaway was guilty of murder too.  He had a gun in his hands at the scene of the crime.

Do you really want to compare Oswald running from the scene immediately after the shots rang out with a gun in his hands... with Callaway taking Tippit's service revolver and recruiting Scoggins' cab to go look for the killer at a point in time when Tippit's body was already headed to Methodist Hospital?

You're nuttier than a port?a-?potty at a peanut festival.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #728 on: June 03, 2018, 04:35:03 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #729 on: June 03, 2018, 04:36:46 AM »
Translation from Bill-speak:  "people who don't agree with my unsupported conjectures are in serious denial"

Feel free to point out where in that video Burroughs says he saw Oswald come in the theater.

And you like to constantly accuse me of being the one who plays word games.  What do you have against the police?  I'm curious.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #730 on: June 03, 2018, 04:37:59 AM »
I accept that Roberts thought came into the house and left wearing a jacket.  Just like she thought a police car pulled up and honked its horn twice.  Why is it that you consider your opinion and the truth to be synonymous?

So Earlene Roberts was just guessing when she said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out the door.  Lame.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #730 on: June 03, 2018, 04:37:59 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #731 on: June 03, 2018, 04:38:50 AM »
Not unrelated at all.  You're assuming that Oswald entered the theater when Julia Postal left the booth and went out to the sidewalk, which you don't actually know because nobody saw him enter the theater.

So now we have Oswald disappearing into thin air.  You really do idolize him, don't you?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #732 on: June 03, 2018, 04:40:01 AM »
Markham saw Oswald wearing a jacket.  What this is "supposed to prove" is that Oswald ditched his jacket at some point.

Assumes facts not in evidence.  "Ditched" is a loaded term, just like "fled".  If Oswald ever had a jacket on, we don't know what happened to it because it was never proven that CE 162 was his jacket.

Why would he do that?

Are you getting ready to make an argument that someone only takes a jacket off because he just murdered a cop?

It's far more likely that one witness is wrong about the color of a killer's jacket

Only one person saw anybody kill anybody.

than it is that the two witnesses saw different men flee, each saying that the man had a gun in his hands.  You do realize that Ted Callaway was only a half block away from Markham, right?  Reading your silly posts would lead one to believe that you thought maybe Callaway was miles away from the scene by the time he saw Oswald wearing a jacket while running with a gun.

And you accuse me of strawmen...

"Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman." - Helen Markham

Lee Oswald was the #2 man in the lineup.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no.
Mr. BALL. Did you identify anybody in these four people?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I didn't know nobody.
Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. I had never seen none of them, none of these men.
Mr. BALL. No one of the four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No one of them.
Mr. BALL. No one of all four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Was there a number two man in there?

Brewer pointed Oswald out to McDonald from the stage of the theater.

Yes, and...?

Did Brewer witness a crime being committed?

Funny though.  McDonald originally said that a person sitting in the front row pointed out Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #732 on: June 03, 2018, 04:40:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #733 on: June 03, 2018, 04:42:20 AM »
Do you really want to compare Oswald running from the scene immediately after the shots rang out with a gun in his hands... with Callaway taking Tippit's service revolver and recruiting Scoggins' cab to go look for the killer at a point in time when Tippit's body was already headed to Methodist Hospital?

You're nuttier than a port?a-?potty at a peanut festival.

Hey that was your argument not mine:  he was seen with a gun near the scene of a crime. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2018, 04:43:31 AM »
And you like to constantly accuse me of being the one who plays word games.  What do you have against the police?  I'm curious.

You mean police officers who violate people's rights?  Plenty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2018, 04:43:31 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #735 on: June 03, 2018, 04:44:17 AM »
So Earlene Roberts was just guessing when she said Oswald was zipping up the jacket as he went out the door.  Lame.

What's lame is that you cherry pick the things witnesses say that you like and call them "the truth".