Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 141103 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #704 on: June 03, 2018, 03:41:21 AM »
Advertisement
Brewer didn't see the person he was watching from behind way down the street even enter the theater.

Since Julia Postal left the ticket booth to walk out towards the sidewalk to see the police cars, who do you suppose would have sold a ticket to Oswald before he entered?  I can't wait to hear this one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #704 on: June 03, 2018, 03:41:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #705 on: June 03, 2018, 03:41:34 AM »
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, you know, I can't see too good how to read. I'm completely blind in my right eye.

It is extreme desperation to claim that Buell Wesley Frazier, who had 20/20 vision and saw Oswald for much longer that Earlene Roberts was mistaken about what he saw.... Oswald carrying the package in the cup of his hand and tucked under his armpit!

It is nothing more than a lame (and desperate) Brown argument.  Pathetic really.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #706 on: June 03, 2018, 03:42:35 AM »
So what?  Marrion Baker said he was wearing a light brown jacket and on the 3rd or 4th floor.

"About 1:30 pm I saw a man standing in the lobby of the shoe store. This man was wearing a brown sport shirt. He also acted as if he was scared." - Johnny Brewer

Mr. BELIN - So you say he was about 5'9"?
Mr. BREWER - About 5'9".
Mr. BELIN - And about 150?
Mr. BREWER - And had brown hair. He had a brown sports shirt on. His shirt tail was out.
Mr. BELIN - Any jacket?
Mr. BREWER - No.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #706 on: June 03, 2018, 03:42:35 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #707 on: June 03, 2018, 03:47:10 AM »
"Oswald".  LOL.

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

What's your point?  Markham saw Oswald wearing a jacket, regardless of what color she believed it to be.

It doesn't matter if Markham believed the jacket was bright red.

She saw the same man seen by Ted Callaway, who said Oswald was wearing a light Eisenhower-type jacket.

Regardless of what color Markham believed the jacket to be, why wasn't Oswald wearing that jacket when seen by Brewer and when he was arrested inside the theater?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #708 on: June 03, 2018, 03:48:02 AM »
whose shirt fibers were found in the jacket ditched under a car in a lot

So you can actually prove conclusively that the grey jacket now in evidence as CE 162 is the jacket found under a car in a lot?

Care to amaze us all?

You mean the pictures the esteemed Tim Nickerson just posted are of a grey jacket ?

Looks white to me.

Can you prove the jacket now in evidence was substituted for the one found and Saint Oz's shirt fibers were planted in it ?

You were doing better when you were contesting whether the half blind woman could see if Saint Oz was wearing a jacket.

BTW, Marty, got a huge kick out of you pointing out that the half blind woman might have been watching a TV that she didn't own.

That would make a world of difference !

Pathetic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #708 on: June 03, 2018, 03:48:02 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #709 on: June 03, 2018, 03:51:52 AM »
...in biased and unfair lineups or from a single photo months later.

But is this supposed to prove who shot Tippit?

All of the witnesses saw a gun in Oswald's hands.  You made the ill-advised attempt to imply that these witnesses saw nothing more than Oswald as being "a person near or some distance away from the scene of the shooting".  You conveniently left out the part where each witness stated he was running with a gun.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #710 on: June 03, 2018, 03:55:39 AM »
Highly dishonest.  Burroughs never claimed even in 1988 to have seen Oswald come in the theater.  There's no contradiction here.

This is good enough for most people (well, those who aren't in serious denial about Oswald being a cop-killer):

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #710 on: June 03, 2018, 03:55:39 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #711 on: June 03, 2018, 03:57:44 AM »
If that's not evidence of murder then I don't know what is.

::)

You're the king of straw man arguments.

Howard Gee did not say that Oswald was guilty of murder just because he entered the theater without paying for a ticket.