Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138492 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #688 on: June 02, 2018, 11:28:00 AM »
Advertisement
Earlene was so blind, I'm surprised she even had a television !

Oh, and of course she had her back turned the entire time Saint Oz was leaving the boarding house.

The poor blind woman couldn't have possibly averted her attention from the TV that she was incapable of watching, not even for a moment to vainly try and see who was walking in and out of the house.

And even if she was able to actually turn her head and see Saint Oz she couldn't possibly tell if he was wearing a jacket.

Nope, at best she might have heard someone she assumed to be Saint Oz zipping a jacket.

Ain't that right, kooks ?

EARLENE WASN'T HALF AS BLIND AS THE DROOLING SAINT OZ FANBOIS ARE

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #688 on: June 02, 2018, 11:28:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #689 on: June 02, 2018, 12:42:56 PM »

Oh, and of course she had her back turned the entire time Saint Oz was leaving the boarding house.

The poor blind woman couldn't have possibly averted her attention from the TV that she was incapable of watching, not even for a moment to vainly try and see who was walking in and out of the house.

And even if she was able to actually turn her head and see Saint Oz she couldn't possibly tell if he was wearing a jacket.

Nope, at best she might have heard someone she assumed to be Saint Oz zipping a jacket.

The television belonged to the roominghouse. Whether Earlene Roberts had a television of her own is of no signifance.

Didn't she?

Mr. BALL. You were working with the television?
Mrs. ROBERTS. I was trying to clear it up to see what was happening and try to find out about President Kennedy.

<>

Mr. BALL. When he came in he was in a shirt?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He was in his shirt sleeves.
Mr. BALL. What color was his shirt? Do you know?
Mrs. ROBERTS. I don't remember. I didn't pay that much attention for I was interested in the television trying to get it fixed.

<>

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?

<>

Mr. BALL. Does the color of this shirt which I show you here, Commission Exhibit No. 150, look anything like the shirt he had on?
Mrs. ROBERTS. I'm sorry, I just don't know.

<>

Mr. BALL. Did he have the same colored pants on when he came in as when he went out?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Now, I wouldn't say that because I don't remember-I didn't pay that much attention.
Mr. BALL. Now, did it appear to you he had on the same pants or different pants from the time he came in and when he went out ?
Mr. ROBERTS. Well, I just didn't pay that much attention. All I remember-he was zipping up a coat and I was trying to find out about President Kennedy--I was still trying to find out about President Kennedy-they was broadcasting it then-I was more interested in that.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?

Earlene Robers is a kook?

Mr. ROBERTS. Well, I just didn't pay that much attention. All I remember-he was zipping up a coat

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, you know, I can't see too good how to read. I'm completely blind in my right eye.

Buell Wesley Frazier had 20/20 vision and saw Oswald for much longer than Roberts ever did, yet fools like you claim he was wrong about just about everything, but a half blind known story teller who wasn't paying much attention is believed by idiots like yourself and then you call others "kooks".... Go figure!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 12:54:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #690 on: June 02, 2018, 05:44:16 PM »
Cagey, but it won't work. I am not disputing *your* claim that Griffin was 279. What I am asking you to do is explain why an officer assigned to a "No-Parking Detail" presumably in the DP area would be in Oak Cliff.

His 7:00 AM No Parking Detail was likely over. As for why he was in Oak Cliff at 1:25 PM, it was because he heard the following over the Channel Two Police radio:

"General Broadcast - All squads, we have a report that an officer has been involved in a shooting in the 400 E. 10th. 1:18 p.m."

Then I am asking that you show that 279-Griffin did indeed find the white jacket.

I've never claimed that Griffin found the jacket, so why would I have to show that he actually did?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #690 on: June 02, 2018, 05:44:16 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #691 on: June 02, 2018, 05:45:41 PM »
When caught in a falsehood LNers revert to games. What is this?

Quote on

279 (unknown)   We believe we?ve got that suspect on shooting this officer out here. Got his white jacket. Believe he dumped it on this parking lot behind this service station at 400 block East Jefferson across from Dudley-Hughes and he had a white jacket on. We believe this is it.

Dispatcher   10-4, you do have the suspect, is that correct.

279 (unknown)   No, just the jacket laying on the ground.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0447b.htm

Quote off

It's Officer J.T. Griffin. Why do you ask?

To paraphrase what he said: "WE (the DPD) have the suspect's jacket over here in Oak Cliff. It is laying on the ground". As for who actually found the jacket (saw it first) , he doesn't say.

The late Larry R. Harris, who co-authored Cover UP with Gary Shaw, claimed in 1985 that it was Motorcycle Officer John R. Mackey who found the jacket.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #692 on: June 02, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »
Johnny Brewer, the only person watching Oswald, said that Oswald did not buy a ticket.

Do you really want to make your stand here?  Really?

Brewer didn't see the person he was watching from behind way down the street even enter the theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #692 on: June 02, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #693 on: June 02, 2018, 09:58:04 PM »
"About 1:30 pm I saw a man standing in the lobby of the shoe store. This man was wearing a brown sport shirt. He also acted as if he was scared." - Johnny Brewer

Mr. BELIN - So you say he was about 5'9"?
Mr. BREWER - About 5'9".
Mr. BELIN - And about 150?
Mr. BREWER - And had brown hair. He had a brown sports shirt on. His shirt tail was out.
Mr. BELIN - Any jacket?
Mr. BREWER - No.

So what?  Marrion Baker said he was wearing a light brown jacket and on the 3rd or 4th floor.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #694 on: June 02, 2018, 10:00:12 PM »
Oswald was seen zipping up his jacket by housekeeper Earlene Roberts as he left the rooming house.  Oswald was wearing a jacket when he gunned down J.D. Tippit. 

"Oswald".  LOL.

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #694 on: June 02, 2018, 10:00:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #695 on: June 02, 2018, 10:02:45 PM »
You left out the part where all of the witnesses saw Oswald with a gun in his hands.  Honest mistake on your part to leave that out, right?

...in biased and unfair lineups or from a single photo months later.

But is this supposed to prove who shot Tippit?