Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138331 times)

Offline Michael Chambers

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #616 on: May 29, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »
Advertisement
Indeed in the view of Oswald being used as and set up for being a patsy, while he thinks the instructions he is following pinpoint all along the line are something other, the ONLY flaw in the perfect forensic sense of that of the entire JFK crime scene matter, is why then, if Oswalds instructions for the departure from TBD to the boarding house and then to theatre, are not to wear a jacket, would Oswald don a jacket at the boarding house?

That is the only fly in the ointment of patsy instructions theory to that extent of the whole matter. And at first glance WELL does that derail the whole patsy thing mebbe??

BUT on the other hand  -

!/- The landlady is seriously blind and she was mebbe not paying much attention to Oswald. What if Lee only has a t shirt on and only dons that shirt maybe not even tucked in, to conceal the gun he is instructed to take, and is buttoning the shirt from the bottom. And the Tippit crime scene suspect surely has an unbuttoned jacket at that stage to get his gun out so quick. And I do seem to recall Oswald always wearing unbuttoned jackets but not sure on that.

2/- Even if he had forgotten his instructions then between there and the theatre he may have remembered or been reminded and ditched the jacket.

So I don't find the Oswald wearing a jacket at the boarding house that unshakeable. And after all his jacket was at the TBD rolled up in the 1st floor lunchroom window alcove behind the bench seat at this time, where he had placed it and left it for that stage. :D ;D Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #616 on: May 29, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #617 on: May 29, 2018, 04:22:05 AM »
Only a dishonest person who is not interested in the truth would make a big deal out of the light-colored jacket being called white by some.

Anyone with any sense at all is perfectly aware that a light-grey jacket could easily be called white by some people.  To deny this only proves the agenda of some.

If anyone were really interested in the truth, even a conspiracy believer, they wouldn't even bother mentioning this light-grey versus white thing, as if it means a damn thing.

The dishonesty is a shame, really.

The person with an agenda is the one who claims trained law enforcement officers couldn't tell a light grey jacket from a white one. Please.

I rest my case.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #618 on: May 29, 2018, 05:09:13 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, the jacket was found before Saint Oz was arrested.

The conspirators were amazingly fast in planting that jacket replete with fibers in it that match the shirt Saint Oz was wearing, weren't they ?

It's positively amazing that the conspirators knew that Saint Oz would be arrested without a jacket and that his landlady would report that he was wearing one when he left the boarding house.

Poor Saint Oz. More evidence that points to the innocent patsy's guilt.

He really had a bad day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #618 on: May 29, 2018, 05:09:13 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #619 on: May 29, 2018, 05:53:29 AM »
I believe Tim is saying that an item of evidence can sometimes be verified as being authentic and true even if there is a problem, on some level, with the chain of custody of said item.

Maybe in front of the Warren Commission.

See how it holds up in a real courtroom where the defendant has legal representation, the witnesses are

cross examined and exculpatory evidence is allowed.

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #620 on: May 29, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »

The conspirators were amazingly fast in planting that jacket replete with fibers in it that match the shirt Saint Oz was wearing, weren't they ?

It's positively amazing that the conspirators knew that Saint Oz would be arrested without a jacket and that his landlady would report that he was wearing one when he left the boarding house.

He really had a bad day.

Do you think the landlady saying about the jacket and zipping it is that strong? Some say she also says Oswald entered and exited behind her back and so not seen by her he could even have been an Oswald imposter and at least meaning she couldn't have seen him zipping a jacket.

source = http://assassinationofjfk.net/looking-at-the-tippit-case-from-a-different-angle/

{scroll about one inch down for that specific paragraph}

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #620 on: May 29, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #621 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:33 PM »

He really had a bad day.

Straight out of the LN playbook.  If a piece of "evidence" can't be authenticated, then make an appeal to a strawman of "vast conspirators" and hope that will distract everyone from noticing your unauthenticated evidence.

Then never actually explain how a jacket in a parking lot is evidence of murder in the first place...

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #622 on: May 29, 2018, 06:06:13 PM »
Whatever you do , don't ever go into a theater without paying ! But wait a minute ! Oswald did pay !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #622 on: May 29, 2018, 06:06:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #623 on: May 29, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »
Whatever you do , don't ever go into a theater without paying ! But wait a minute ! Oswald did pay !

Julia Postal wasn't sure if he paid or not.  I don't know why the LNers are so sure he didn't.