Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138533 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2018, 09:02:20 PM »
Advertisement
Hey, it's not my claim, Gary.  ::)

Touche.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #608 on: March 05, 2018, 09:02:20 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #609 on: May 27, 2018, 06:15:23 PM »
Captain Westbrook positively identified CE-162 as the jacket found under a car in the lot behind the Texaco station.  Microscopic fibers were found inside one of the sleeves of this jacket.  According to an FBI report, these fibers were dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.

The shirt that Oswald was wearing when he was arrested consisted of dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.

Ted Callaway positively identified Lee Oswald as the man he saw running down Patton towards Jefferson.  Callaway said that Oswald was wearing a "light Eisenhower-type jacket".

When seen by Johnny Brewer and when arrested inside the theater, Oswald had no jacket on.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:22:27 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #610 on: May 27, 2018, 10:53:01 PM »
The Jacket found was not Oswalds . The  jacket found had a Cleaners tag (30 030) in it and also had a dry cleaning tag ( B 9738 ) Oswalds jackets were washed by Marina and the color of Oswalds jackets were a dark Blue jacket and a light weight Gray Jacket . Benavides said the man he saw was wearing a white jacket and Oswald did not have a white jacket !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #610 on: May 27, 2018, 10:53:01 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #611 on: May 28, 2018, 06:44:58 AM »
The Jacket found was not Oswalds . The  jacket found had a Cleaners tag (30 030) in it and also had a dry cleaning tag ( B 9738 ) Oswalds jackets were washed by Marina and the color of Oswalds jackets were a dark Blue jacket and a light weight Gray Jacket . Benavides said the man he saw was wearing a white jacket and Oswald did not have a white jacket !

A white jacket eh?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #612 on: May 28, 2018, 07:52:40 AM »

Only a dishonest person who is not interested in the truth would make a big deal out of the light-colored jacket being called white by some.

Anyone with any sense at all is perfectly aware that a light-grey jacket could easily be called white by some people.  To deny this only proves the agenda of some.

If anyone were really interested in the truth, even a conspiracy believer, they wouldn't even bother mentioning this light-grey versus white thing, as if it means a damn thing.

The dishonesty is a shame, really.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #612 on: May 28, 2018, 07:52:40 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #613 on: May 28, 2018, 09:58:58 PM »
Anyone with any sense at all is perfectly aware that a proper chain of custody is required when collecting & verifying evidence.

A proper chain of custody is not always required to verify evidence.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2018, 11:07:41 PM »
A proper chain of custody is not always required to verify evidence.

I am not sure I understand this It is certainly possible that an item, whose chain of evidence is not known, may indeed be the original item in question. Is that what you are saying?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2018, 11:07:41 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #615 on: May 28, 2018, 11:10:57 PM »
I am not sure I understand this It is certainly possible that an item, whose chain of evidence is not known, may indeed be the original item in question. Is that what you are saying?

I believe Tim is saying that an item of evidence can sometimes be verified as being authentic and true even if there is a problem, on some level, with the chain of custody of said item.