Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 141016 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2018, 02:09:33 AM »
Advertisement
You tell me. You wrote;

So, who were you talking about and when did "they" ask Tim to do that?

So you don't know who I was referring to, interesting!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2018, 02:09:33 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #417 on: February 09, 2018, 02:12:52 AM »

So you don't know who I was referring to, interesting!

JohnM

I don't think you know who you were referring to, which is why you are now trying to weasel out of answering the question.

But then again, what else is new?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #418 on: February 09, 2018, 02:19:30 AM »
I don't think you know who you were referring to, which is why you are now trying to weasel out of answering the question.

I don't think you know who you were referring to

You're just jealous that it might not have been you?

which is why you are now trying to weasel out of answering the question.

What question???, all I see is the Manager of managers getting his knickers in a knot because he's getting his arse kicked! Boo Hoo!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: February 09, 2018, 02:19:30 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #419 on: February 09, 2018, 02:20:48 AM »

"Callaway talked to the man."

Mr. DULLES. Did he say anything?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes, sir; he said something, but I could not understand it.
Mr. DULLES. You could not understand what he said?
Mr. CALLAWAY. That is right; yes, sir.

How does the lack of a certain response from the culprit mean that Callaway did not say something to him?  Do you think before you post?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #420 on: February 09, 2018, 02:23:03 AM »
So you are calling him either a liar or incompetent. What evidence do you have for your accusation?

I'm just waiting on you to prove that Secret Service agents were actually at the library.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: February 09, 2018, 02:23:03 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2018, 02:26:58 AM »
I'm just waiting on you to prove that Secret Service agents were actually at the library.

Don't you know Bill, every public building and every grassy knoll in the city of Dallas and nearby surrounding suburbs were outfitted with SS agents just in case someone randomly ran in so they could verify that whoever it was, definitely was NOT Oswald!!!

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2018, 02:27:17 AM »
Nice cherry-picking.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. "Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

Mr. BELIN - I am handing you a jacket which has been marked as "Commission's Exhibit 163," and ask you to state whether this bears any similarity to the jacket you saw this man with the gun wearing?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say this looks just like it.   <--- Note that CE163 was the dark blue jacket found in the Domino room

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. How is it different?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket here Commission's Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that you saw across the street with a gun?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes; it sure does. Yes, that is the same type jacket. Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it.

So all of those people saw Oswald wearing a jacket.  Regardless of what color they said that jacket was, they still saw him wearing one.  Why would he ditch the jacket?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2018, 02:27:17 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2018, 02:30:53 AM »
Ok. So, Westbrook's word is good enough after all. That was a quick turnaround. It's nice to see that you've seen the light on that.

That's hilarious, they ask you to read Westbrooks testimony except the part that says that Westbrook can positively identify the Jacket that they found. LOL!

JohnM