Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Dallas?  (Read 8360 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Why Dallas?
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 07:19:43 AM »
Advertisement
Now people will remember him
Poor dumb cop, too, huh?

Some people sit by his graveside and sing Happy Birthday every October 18; some just post admiring messages on the internet; some, I'm told do both.

He was a hero right until the end. Sensing that a crazed nightclub owner was intent on killing homicide detective Jim Leavelle Oswald threw his body into the path of the bullet.

What a man, What a legend.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 07:19:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 08:23:24 AM »
Some people sit by his graveside and sing Happy Birthday every October 18; some just post admiring messages on the internet; some, I'm told do both.

He was a hero right until the end. Sensing that a crazed nightclub owner was intent on killing homicide detective Jim Leavelle Oswald threw his body into the path of the bullet.

I blame 'mother dearest' for most of his problems. Having no father figure and having a few loose screws didn't help either. A scholarly article said Oswald hated men in general, especially ones with authority over him and any man more successful than him. One might wonder that mama Oswald seemed the real assassin who did everything but pull the trigger, who inadvertently set Oswald on the life path that led Oswald to that window to indeed pull the trigger.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:27:26 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 05:20:18 PM »
Should have known it would go from Why Dallas?.... to the psychosomatic.
Why aren't these anal..ists out helping people instead of being here stroking each others cyber-willys?

Aha! Yet another pathetic attempt by yet another trolling Oswald apologist to minimize his backstory as a clear victim of 'mommy dearest'.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 05:20:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 05:27:07 PM »
Aha! Yet another pathetic attempt by yet another trolling Oswald apologist to minimize his backstory as a clear victim of 'mommy dearest'.
Must maintain a balance with the un-apologist trolls.
You know...you totally overuse the word 'pathetic' try..  pitiful, pitiable or poignant once in a while.

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »
The only type of conspiracy I can fathom is a small one that didn?t involve anyone outside of Dallas.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2018, 07:14:30 PM »
Why would the conspirators pick Dallas for the assassination then be faced with the problem of having to deal with the Dallas Police, the Parkland doctors, getting Kennedy out of Dallas, getting the evidence across the country and basically just having no control?
When all "they" had to do was do it all in Washington where they would have had more control of virtually everything.

I think there must be an echo in here.  You asked pretty much the identical question about your fantasy conspirators here:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1194.msg27990.html#msg27990

Hoping for a different answer?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2018, 07:17:52 PM »

Some people think that sarcasm is a compelling argument to support their unsubstantiated claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2018, 07:17:52 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 12:45:11 AM »
You read to many conspiracy books.  Simple question for you. If indeed Oswald was a ?patsy?, when did the conspirators begin the set up?