Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101116 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2020, 10:57:53 PM »
Advertisement
Planted?

LOL!

--  MWT   ;)

Yes, that's right....The carcano was PLANTED...... It was NOT hastily cast aside or jammed between boxes of books.   Weitzman and Boone discovered the carcano it was LYING ON THE FLOOR with the pallet of books on top of it.....The pallet of books was about one foot south of the south side of the boxes that formed the east/ waest aisle at the top of the stairs.  And there were a couple of boxes of books that formed the top of the chasm in which the rifle had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

Nobody touched the rifle until Detective Day arrived with Captain Fritz and took charge....Then the boxes of books were moved out of the way and Lt Day reached down and grabbed the leather strap and picked the carcano UP FROM THE FLOOR. ( not jammed between boxes of books)   Tom alyea filmed Day as he picked the carcano up from the floor.

Roger Craig was there and he described how he saw the rifle just minutes after Boone had called out.."here's the rifle".   Craig said that the rifle was lying on the floor at the bottom of a chacm of boxes . He said that he was six feet tall and he could not have place the rifle down in the cave unless he got down among the boxes and the restacked then after placing the rifle on the floor. Craig said that the muzzle of rifle was pointed east with the trigger guard to the south and the scope to the north ....

Craig was absolutely right....That's exactly the orientation of the rifle when Day picked it up OFF THE FLOOR.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2020, 10:57:53 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2020, 11:01:07 PM »
Craig was absolutely right.

No he wasn't, he was a goddamned pathological liar! Just like Drumpf.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2020, 11:37:12 PM »
No he wasn't, he was a goddamned pathological liar! Just like Drumpf.

Yes Roger Craig was a liar.... But when he described seeing the rifle ON THE FLOOR he was simply relating how he had seen the rifle.   I don't believe that was even aware that there were official DPD insitu photos that showed a rifle jammed between boxes of books.   Which of course was at variance with the way he had seen the rifle as lay ON THE FLOOR.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2020, 11:37:12 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2020, 11:52:33 PM »
Yes Roger Craig was a liar.... But when he described seeing the rifle ON THE FLOOR he was simply relating how he had seen the rifle.   I don't believe that was even aware that there were official DPD insitu photos that showed a rifle jammed between boxes of books.   Which of course was at variance with the way he had seen the rifle as lay ON THE FLOOR.

How do you know all this? Are you psychic? And don't tell me you opened your eyes and watched the Alyea film, then Gawd told you.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #332 on: May 14, 2020, 12:25:13 AM »
How do you know all this? Are you psychic? And don't tell me you opened your eyes and watched the Alyea film, then Gawd told you.

It's right there in the video of FP interview of Roger Craig.....  Craig told FP how the rifle was positioned....

This is what Roger Craig said at the Clay Shaw trial....

Q: Officer Craig, were you able to observe the location that the rifle was found in?
A: Yes.
Q: Where was that?
A: In the northeast corner of the sixth floor there was a stack of boxes approximately five fee high and they were stacked in a square and in the middle of the square was a hole and the rifle was in this hole.

And his LBJ Cover up committee testimony.....

Mr. BELIN - How far were you from Officer Boone when he hollered?
Mr. CRAIG - About 8-foot.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do then?
Mr. CRAIG - I went over to the--uh--luster of boxes where he was standing and looked down between the boxes and saw the rifle lying on the floor.
Mr. BELIN - When you say "between the cluster of boxes," could you describe which way the boxes were?
Mr. CRAIG - There was a row going east to west on the north side of the weapon, and a box going east to west on the south side of the weapon, and--uh--if I remember, uh--as you'd look down, you had to look kinda back under the north stack of boxes to see the rifle. It was pushed kinda under---uh---or up tight against 'em---you know, where it would be hard to see. And, of course, both ends of the rows were closed off where you couldn't see through 'em. You had to get up and look in 'em.
Mr. BELIN - You are gesturing with your hand there---would you say that the boxes, then, as you gestured, were in the shape of what I would call a rectangular "O", so to speak?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes, yes, uh-huh.
Mr. BELIN - And about how high were the walls of this enclosure, so to speak?
Mr. CRAIG - Well, it-it was different heights. Now, the part where I looked in particularly was about---uh---oh, was about 5-foot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. And you gestured there in such a way that you had to lean over and look straight down? Would that be a fair statement of your gestures?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; yes. You had to lean over the boxes and look down.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Then what happened? After you found this, did people come over---or what?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; several other people came over.
Mr. BELIN - Do you remember about what time this was?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I had no idea then how long it had been.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Do you remember who else came over?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, Officer Mooney and--uh--several of the city officers; Will Fritz came over--Capt. Will Fritz, with the city of Dallas; some of his investigators, I didn't know them; and a criminal identification man, I believe, from the city of Dallas, then came over there to take pictures of the weapon.
Mr. BELIN - The weapon was moved by the time the pictures were taken?
Mr. CRAIG - No; no. The pictures were taken as the weapon was found lying here.

Does this official DPD in situ photo look anything like Craigs description?... Or was the carcano in this position when Lt Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR?

Here's what Craig told FP....

THE CARCANO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR

Here's an excerpt from the newspaper article.....

Roger Craig----- " I was also present when the rifle was found.  Now this rifle--- There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes. He had to drop it in there.  I'm six feet tall and I couldn't reach down and pick that rifle out without climbing on top of those boxes and getting down in em, by moving some of em, to get to the rifle."

There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes.

He had to drop it in there.

IOW..... The rifle was lying ON THE FLOOR  and not jammed between boxes of books as it is seen in the official police in situ photos....   Which means the DPD staged the in situ photo to enable them to frame Lee Oswald by saying that he dashed by the site and hastily jammed the carcano between the boxes of books.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 01:46:13 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: May 14, 2020, 12:25:13 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #333 on: May 14, 2020, 02:53:07 AM »
It's right there in the video of FP interview of Roger Craig.....  Craig told FP how the rifle was positioned....

This is what Roger Craig said at the Clay Shaw trial....

Q: Officer Craig, were you able to observe the location that the rifle was found in?
A: Yes.
Q: Where was that?
A: In the northeast corner of the sixth floor there was a stack of boxes approximately five fee high and they were stacked in a square and in the middle of the square was a hole and the rifle was in this hole.

And his LBJ Cover up committee testimony.....

Mr. BELIN - How far were you from Officer Boone when he hollered?
Mr. CRAIG - About 8-foot.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do then?
Mr. CRAIG - I went over to the--uh--luster of boxes where he was standing and looked down between the boxes and saw the rifle lying on the floor.
Mr. BELIN - When you say "between the cluster of boxes," could you describe which way the boxes were?
Mr. CRAIG - There was a row going east to west on the north side of the weapon, and a box going east to west on the south side of the weapon, and--uh--if I remember, uh--as you'd look down, you had to look kinda back under the north stack of boxes to see the rifle. It was pushed kinda under---uh---or up tight against 'em---you know, where it would be hard to see. And, of course, both ends of the rows were closed off where you couldn't see through 'em. You had to get up and look in 'em.
Mr. BELIN - You are gesturing with your hand there---would you say that the boxes, then, as you gestured, were in the shape of what I would call a rectangular "O", so to speak?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes, yes, uh-huh.
Mr. BELIN - And about how high were the walls of this enclosure, so to speak?
Mr. CRAIG - Well, it-it was different heights. Now, the part where I looked in particularly was about---uh---oh, was about 5-foot.
Mr. BELIN - All right. And you gestured there in such a way that you had to lean over and look straight down? Would that be a fair statement of your gestures?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; yes. You had to lean over the boxes and look down.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Then what happened? After you found this, did people come over---or what?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; several other people came over.
Mr. BELIN - Do you remember about what time this was?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I had no idea then how long it had been.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Do you remember who else came over?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, Officer Mooney and--uh--several of the city officers; Will Fritz came over--Capt. Will Fritz, with the city of Dallas; some of his investigators, I didn't know them; and a criminal identification man, I believe, from the city of Dallas, then came over there to take pictures of the weapon.
Mr. BELIN - The weapon was moved by the time the pictures were taken?
Mr. CRAIG - No; no. The pictures were taken as the weapon was found lying here.

Does this official DPD in situ photo look anything like Craigs description?... Or was the carcano in this position when Lt Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR?

Here's what Craig told FP....

THE CARCANO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR

Here's an excerpt from the newspaper article.....

Roger Craig----- " I was also present when the rifle was found.  Now this rifle--- There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes. He had to drop it in there.  I'm six feet tall and I couldn't reach down and pick that rifle out without climbing on top of those boxes and getting down in em, by moving some of em, to get to the rifle."

There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes.

He had to drop it in there.

What a waste of time. Craig is a red herring. He was a liar wasn't he? Then why do you believe him here? Where does he claim the rifle ON THE FLOOR was a Mauser? He was obviously talking about the planted Carcano ON THE FLOOR. Where in the film does he claim he read "7.65 Mauser" off the barrel? Was it before or after Day picked up the rifle ON THE FLOOR? Wasn't he called out of the 6th floor before then? Can you rely on any testimony from Craig or the conspirators?  What part was Craig lying about and what do you think this proves?

IOW..... The rifle was lying ON THE FLOOR  and not jammed between boxes of books as it is seen in the official police in situ photos....   Which means the DPD staged the in situ photo to enable them to frame Lee Oswald by saying that he dashed by the site and hastily jammed the carcano between the boxes of books.

Why didn't Alyea film any of it? Why only in situ photos? Was Fritz directing traffic? Did the real shooter dash by the site and hastily jam the Mauser between the boxes of books and relied on Boone to find the Carcano ON THE FLOOR 1st? No one knows, especially you.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »

How convenient that Craig is accurate when you want him to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #335 on: May 14, 2020, 02:50:43 PM »
What a waste of time. Craig is a red herring. He was a liar wasn't he? Then why do you believe him here? Where does he claim the rifle ON THE FLOOR was a Mauser? He was obviously talking about the planted Carcano ON THE FLOOR. Where in the film does he claim he read "7.65 Mauser" off the barrel? Was it before or after Day picked up the rifle ON THE FLOOR? Wasn't he called out of the 6th floor before then? Can you rely on any testimony from Craig or the conspirators?  What part was Craig lying about and what do you think this proves?

Why didn't Alyea film any of it? Why only in situ photos? Was Fritz directing traffic? Did the real shooter dash by the site and hastily jam the Mauser between the boxes of books and relied on Boone to find the Carcano ON THE FLOOR 1st? No one knows, especially you.

Where does he claim the rifle ON THE FLOOR was a Mauser? He was obviously talking about the planted Carcano ON THE FLOOR.

Yes, Craig was referring to the CARCANO ......  That was the rifle that Boone saw when he shined his flashlight down into the dark chasm of boxes and spotted a
 small portion of the butt of the rifle.   And there can be no doubt that the rifle had been planted there BEFORE the shooting ( because there was not enough time AFTER the shooting.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:14:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »