Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101114 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2020, 12:54:19 AM »
Advertisement
What's the difference?

You've been arguing that the rifle that Weitzman and Boone discovered was a mauser but they switched the mauser and substituted a carcano.

But literally everybody said the carcano was the rifle that was discovered LYING ON THE FLOOR ( not jammed between boxes) and NOBODY touched the carcano until LT day picked it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2020, 12:54:19 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2020, 01:32:03 AM »
You've been arguing that the rifle that Weitzman and Boone discovered was a mauser but they switched the mauser and substituted a carcano.

But literally everybody said the carcano was the rifle that was discovered LYING ON THE FLOOR ( not jammed between boxes) and NOBODY touched the carcano until LT day picked it up.

List "literally everybody" and put an asterisk beside the non-conspirators. You rely on vague testimony from the conspirators way too much. Why didn't Alyea film the rifle in situ? Seems to me that once Boone announced he had discovered the rifle that Alyea would have been there filming like a dirty shirt. Instead he waited for Day and Fritz to ham it up during the "discovery". How come?

Where is the Alyea footage of the 3 hulls near the SN window? What kind of journalist was he? Why do you assume Alyea was a straight shooter and not another pawn and Fritz was the Director? If there was a rifle switch, then why do you think you would know about it if Fritz was choreographing the entire event?

Did you know Boone confiscated a bunch of witness cameras during the shooting before showing up in the TSBD? How did he know the shots came from there? Was it because he was a pawn? Or was there actually a shooter on the 6th floor taking token shots at JFK to frame Oswald? If so, what rifle did he use? Not the MC because that was already planted. But the Mauser might have been ditched nearby and Boone accidentally found it 1st. The switch could have been quick and discrete and the MC was left in place until Fritz called ACTION! No one thinks the RIFLE ON THE FLOOR was a Mauser that was swapped for a MC, so stop claiming that and move on.

Otherwise, I accept your apology. Just don't let it happen again.  ;D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »
List "literally everybody" and put an asterisk beside the non-conspirators. You rely on vague testimony from the conspirators way too much. Why didn't Alyea film the rifle in situ? Seems to me that once Boone announced he had discovered the rifle that Alyea would have been there filming like a dirty shirt. Instead he waited for Day and Fritz to ham it up during the "discovery". How come?

Where is the Alyea footage of the 3 hulls near the SN window? What kind of journalist was he? Why do you assume Alyea was a straight shooter and not another pawn and Fritz was the Director? If there was a rifle switch, then why do you think you would know about it if Fritz was choreographing the entire event?

Did you know Boone confiscated a bunch of witness cameras during the shooting before showing up in the TSBD? How did he know the shots came from there? Was it because he was a pawn? Or was there actually a shooter on the 6th floor taking token shots at JFK to frame Oswald? If so, what rifle did he use? Not the MC because that was already planted. But the Mauser might have been ditched nearby and Boone accidentally found it 1st. The switch could have been quick and discrete and the MC was left in place until Fritz called ACTION! No one thinks the RIFLE ON THE FLOOR was a Mauser that was swapped for a MC, so stop claiming that and move on.

Otherwise, I accept your apology. Just don't let it happen again.  ;D

Why didn't Alyea film the rifle in situ?

Tom Alyea said that much of his footage ended up on the cutting room floor.....  So how do you know that Alyea didn't have footage of the rifle in situ ON THE FLOOR (not jammed between boxes of books)

Tom did manage to film detective Day as he picked the carcano up FROM THE FLOOR....   And that's the first time anybody touched the rifle after Weitzman and Boone discovered it where it had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.     It was NOT hastily cast aside as the conspirators have claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2020, 09:30:48 PM »
Why didn't Alyea film the rifle in situ?

Tom Alyea said that much of his footage ended up on the cutting room floor.....  So how do you know that Alyea didn't have footage of the rifle in situ ON THE FLOOR (not jammed between boxes of books)

Like you, I don't have a clue how it all went down. How do you know that Alyea didn't film the discovery of the Mauser and it wound up on the cutting room floor? See how this works?

Tom did manage to film detective Day as he picked the carcano up FROM THE FLOOR....   And that's the first time anybody touched the rifle after Weitzman and Boone discovered it where it had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.     It was NOT hastily cast aside as the conspirators have claimed.

I agree that the rifle was planted. And I agree that when Fritz was ready he called over Alyea and had him film the "discovery" and unveiling of the rifle. How much of that was choreographed? No one knows, so stop pretending that you do.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #324 on: May 13, 2020, 09:35:50 PM »
Like you, I don't have a clue how it all went down. How do you know that Alyea didn't film the discovery of the Mauser and it wound up on the cutting room floor? See how this works?

I agree that the rifle was planted. And I agree that when Fritz was ready he called over Alyea and had him film the "discovery" and unveiling of the rifle. How much of that was choreographed? No one knows, so stop pretending that you do.

Planted?

LOL!

--  MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: May 13, 2020, 09:35:50 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #325 on: May 13, 2020, 09:53:58 PM »
Planted?

LOL!

--  MWT   ;)

So you think that Oswald smuggled in the MC in pieces then reassembled it, then took 3 shots and hit pay dirt with a wonky scope, then ditched the rifle and left no prints on it?

LOL!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #326 on: May 13, 2020, 10:35:47 PM »
So you think that Oswald smuggled in the MC in pieces then reassembled it, then took 3 shots and hit pay dirt with a wonky scope, then ditched the rifle and left no prints on it?

LOL!

So now you accept that the rifle was a Carcano.   That's a good start.   Now if you can accept that Fritz had no control over Tom Alyea.   

I'm curious to know if you've ever read Tom Alyea's account of the events on the sixth floor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: May 13, 2020, 10:35:47 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #327 on: May 13, 2020, 10:57:17 PM »
So now you accept that the rifle was a Carcano.   That's a good start.   Now if you can accept that Fritz had no control over Tom Alyea.   

::) Give it up Walt. When are you going to learn some reading comprehension? I obviously don't believe the LN narrative. I don't believe that Oswald smuggled the MC into the building in a freaking paper bag. I don't believe he reassembled it with a dime. I don't believe he could score 2 of 3 shots using a wonky scope and I don't believe that he shot the MC at all because he left no prints on it. What part of that didn't you comprehend? And how could you possibly know that Fritz had no control over Alyea? Jeez, get with the program.

I'm curious to know if you've ever read Tom Alyea's account of the events on the sixth floor?

Sure. Where does he say he was allowed to film any damn thing he wanted and had control over how his film got edited? Otherwise, why would he edit out the juicy bits? Extract your head and stop being so gullible.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:08:29 PM by Jack Trojan »