Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103088 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #312 on: May 08, 2020, 03:46:25 PM »
Advertisement
Now why would they do that? Go back and actually read my posts for a hint.

Why don't you just spell it out in plain English.....   Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: May 08, 2020, 03:46:25 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #313 on: May 12, 2020, 05:06:07 AM »
...Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

Quote my post where I said that. No one claims that. You are the only fool that keeps babbling about it. The rest of us have moved on. You need to know when to bow out gracefully and man up when you are dead wrong. And stop pissing on graves you sick bastage. There must be a law against that.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2020, 06:29:16 PM »
Quote my post where I said that. No one claims that. You are the only fool that keeps babbling about it. The rest of us have moved on. You need to know when to bow out gracefully and man up when you are dead wrong. And stop pissing on graves you sick bastage. There must be a law against that.
Jack Trojan wrote:    You mean the sequence in the film where they were leaving after Fritz had asked Craig and Weitzman to GTFO? Why TF would Fritz ask them to leave? Because they knew about the damn Mauser of course. Why else? After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC, which is your Alyea gospel footage that you think proves Craig and Weitzman were damned liars! Don't you find any of this a wee bit suspicious?

It sure appears that you believe that "After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC,"
Fritz didn't ask then to leave.....Sheriff Decker sent word to the TSBD and told Boone and Craig to return to the office and let the DPD handle it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2020, 06:29:16 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »
Jack Trojan wrote:    You mean the sequence in the film where they were leaving after Fritz had asked Craig and Weitzman to GTFO? Why TF would Fritz ask them to leave? Because they knew about the damn Mauser of course. Why else? After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC, which is your Alyea gospel footage that you think proves Craig and Weitzman were damned liars! Don't you find any of this a wee bit suspicious?

It sure appears that you believe that "After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC,"

How does my quote equate to.. Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

I was facetiously referring to Fritz directing Alyea to "film" the discovery of the Carcano. You probably looked high and low for my quote that doesn't exist and that was the closest you could come up with. Pathetic. Just admit that you were wrong and I will accept your apology and we can move on.  ;)

Fritz didn't ask then to leave.....Sheriff Decker sent word to the TSBD and told Boone and Craig to return to the office and let the DPD handle it.

There you go again believing testimony from the conspirators because it supports your narrative that no one saw a Mauser at the TSBD because the conspirators said so. Who do you think told Decker to get Craig the hell out of there?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:24:55 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2020, 10:46:09 PM »

How does my quote equate to.. Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

I was facetiously referring to Fritz directing Alyea to "film" the discovery of the Carcano. You probably looked high and low for my quote that doesn't exist and that was the closest you could come up with. Pathetic. Just admit that you were wrong and I will accept your apology and we can move on.  ;)

There you go again believing testimony from the conspirators because it supports your narrative that no one saw a Mauser at the TSBD because the conspirators said so. Who do you think told Decker to get Craig the hell out of there?

What about Tom Alyea, and other reporters, and TSBD employees??.   

What do you want me to admit that I was wrong about??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2020, 10:46:09 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #317 on: May 12, 2020, 11:10:44 PM »

What about Tom Alyea, and other reporters, and TSBD employees??.

What about them? Name them and tell us which ones were not conspirators or under Fritz's thumb.

What do you want me to admit that I was wrong about??

Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

You were wrong that I (or anyone) claimed that Alyea filmed Day picking up a Mauser OFF THE FLOOR. Your argument has been if a Mauser was seen on in the TSBD, then the conspirators would have admitted it and Alyea would have filmed it. That's just plain faulty logic, yet you use it to libel Craig and poo-poo the Mauser even existing. That is, until your BINGO moment when you suspect Weitzman was shown a Mauser as the murder weapon, BUT HE DIDN'T SEE IT IN THE TSBD. This is also why you refuse to accept that there was a shooter in the TSBD because he would have likely been the source of the Mauser.

Why else would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser and led to believe it was the Carcano? If you admit there might have been a Mauser, then you have to fit it into your argument. But you choose to stick to your guns, instead.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2020, 11:35:41 PM »
What about them? Name them and tell us which ones were not conspirators or under Fritz's thumb.

Instead of babbling about the Carcano that Lt Day is seen picking up OFF THE FLOOR being a mauser....

You were wrong that I (or anyone) claimed that Alyea filmed Day picking up a Mauser OFF THE FLOOR. Your argument has been if a Mauser was seen on in the TSBD, then the conspirators would have admitted it and Alyea would have filmed it. That's just plain faulty logic, yet you use it to libel Craig and poo-poo the Mauser even existing. That is, until your BINGO moment when you suspect Weitzman was shown a Mauser as the murder weapon, BUT HE DIDN'T SEE IT IN THE TSBD. This is also why you refuse to accept that there was a shooter in the TSBD because he would have likely been the source of the Mauser.

Why else would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser and led to believe it was the Carcano? If you admit there might have been a Mauser, then you have to fit it into your argument. But you choose to stick to your guns, instead.

Your argument has been if a Mauser was seen on in the TSBD, then the conspirators would have admitted it and Alyea would have filmed it.

I've made no such a ridiculous  claim.   I've merely pointed out that virtually ALL of the witnesses swore under oath that after Weitzman and Boone discovered the MANNLICHER CARCANO  lying ON THE FLOOR  nobody touched the Mannlicher Carcano until Lt. JC Day came and picked up the CARCANO.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:49:46 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2020, 11:35:41 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2020, 11:45:49 PM »
Your argument has been if a Mauser was seen on in the TSBD, then the conspirators would have admitted it and Alyea would have filmed it.

I've made such a rididulous  claim.   I've merely pointed out that virtually ALL of the witnesses swore under oath that after Weitzman and Boone discovered the MANNLICHER CARCANO  lying ON THE FLOOR  nobody touched the Mannlicher Carcano until Lt. JC Day came and picked up the CARCANO.

What's the difference?