Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 102890 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2020, 11:50:32 PM »
Advertisement
there probably was a Mauser, but Craig never saw it! That's the stupid part. If you acknowledge there was a Mauser, then you have to get off your high horse and fit it into your hypothesis.

You believe that the carcano  was a mauser , or a mauser was there, and Roger Craig was only six or eight inches from it, and saw "stamped right there on the barrel were the words --7.65 mauser"   That idea is utterly refuted by all of the witnesses who were there.   Virtually ALL of the witnesses said that the rifle that Boone saw lying ON THE FLOOR ( not jammed between boxes of books) was NOT TOUCHED until Lt Day picked it up by the leather strap.  And the Alyea film shows Day doing that and then holding the rifle up where it can be clearly seen and identified as a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.   THERE WAS NO MAUSER THERE!!!

If you acknowledge there was a Mauser, then you have to get off your high horse and fit it into your hypothesis.

There certainly seems to be a mauser described in FBI agent A1bert Sayer's report.   And you're right.....I don't know how it fits in.   But I am positive that Roger Craig never saw a 7.65 mauser in the TSBD that afternoon.

Don't try and tell me what I believe without reading/comprehending my posts. I never claimed that the Carcano was a Mauser or Craig wasn't lying. Only that you know squat about how anything went down. You are like a dog with a bone and you must stop your disinformation because you (or anyone) can't be positive about ANYTHING based on the testimony of the conspirators and the Alyea film. You are not a logistician nor an image/data analyst. List ALL of the witnesses who you believe were NOT "in on it" and why. This should be good.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2020, 11:50:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2020, 12:01:05 AM »
Don't try and tell me what I believe without reading/comprehending my posts. I never claimed that the Carcano was a Mauser or Craig wasn't lying. Only that you know squat about how anything went down. You are like a dog with a bone and you must stop your disinformation because you (or anyone) can't be positive about ANYTHING based on the testimony of the conspirators and the Alyea film. You are not a logistician nor an image/data analyst. List ALL of the witnesses who you believe were NOT "in on it" and why. This should be good.

Jack Trojan wrote:....Instead you have a hate on for Craig because you think he created havoc re the Mauser. Give me a break. What would we know about the Mauser if he hadn't said anything?

There was a Mauser and it was likely the TSBD shooter's rifle. Craig knew this and blew the whistle. And now you hate his guts for it. They were ALL liars, including Weitzman. You are deluding yourself if you think he only got a glimpse of the rifle and mistook it for a 7.65 Mauser.

What would we know about the Mauser if he ( Roger Craig)  hadn't said anything?

Tell me again that you don't believe Craig.....

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2020, 12:08:31 AM »

Jack Trojan wrote:....Instead you have a hate on for Craig because you think he created havoc re the Mauser. Give me a break. What would we know about the Mauser if he hadn't said anything?

There was a Mauser and it was likely the TSBD shooter's rifle. Craig knew this and blew the whistle. And now you hate his guts for it. They were ALL liars, including Weitzman. You are deluding yourself if you think he only got a glimpse of the rifle and mistook it for a 7.65 Mauser.

What would we know about the Mauser if he ( Roger Craig)  hadn't said anything?

Tell me again that you don't believe Craig.....

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ Walt, why don't you get this? Is your ego getting in the way? I believe Craig found out about the Mauser either 1st hand, or thru Weitzman or whomever. I never said he didn't lie about how he knew, only that he knew it was a coup and there was a Mauser. Why the hell can't you grasp this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2020, 12:08:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #307 on: May 07, 2020, 01:47:15 AM »
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ Walt, why don't you get this? Is your ego getting in the way? I believe Craig found out about the Mauser either 1st hand, or thru Weitzman or whomever. I never said he didn't lie about how he knew, only that he knew it was a coup and there was a Mauser. Why the hell can't you grasp this?

There isn't an iota of evidence that a mauser was on the sixth floor of the TSBD that afternoon....  Even your hero Roger Craig said that there were reports of a mauser found on the roof....  Personally I think he was lying again.... but you apparently believe him.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:33:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2020, 02:53:15 AM »
There isn't an iota of evidence that a mauser was on the sixth floor of the TSBD that afternoon....  Even you hero Roger Craig said that there were reports of a mauser found on the roof....  Personally I think he was lying again.... but you apparently believe him.

"There isn't an iota of evidence that a mauser was on the sixth floor of the TSBD that afternoon"

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2020, 02:53:15 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2020, 02:55:53 AM »
There isn't an iota of evidence that a mauser was on the sixth floor of the TSBD that afternoon....  Even you hero Roger Craig said that there were reports of a mauser found on the roof....  Personally I think he was lying again.... but you apparently believe him.

"There isn't an iota of evidence that a mauser was on the sixth floor of the TSBD that afternoon"

???

[/URL]

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #310 on: May 08, 2020, 12:17:35 AM »

???

on 11-22-63 Deputy Boone wrote:....Quote....APPEARED   to be a 7.65 mauser.    "appeared to be" is NOT a positive ID.

And the next day Saturday 11-23 -63 Seymour Weitzman wrote in his hand written affidavit said ...Quote... "This rifle was a 7.65 Mauser bolt action, equipped with a 4 /18 scope, a thick leather brownish /black leather sling  on it. The time the rifle was found was 1:22 pm. Captain Fritz took charge of the rifle & ejected 1 live round from the chamber . I then went back to the office after this."    .....Unquote.   

BINGO!!!...... I now understand the mess......    They displayed a Mauser to Weitzman on Friday afternoon (or Saturday morning) and lead him to believe that it was the rifle that had been found on the sixth floor.  So when Weitzman wrote his affidavit on Saturday 11-23-63 he assumed the rifle was a mauser.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:23:37 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: May 08, 2020, 12:17:35 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #311 on: May 08, 2020, 02:23:38 AM »
BINGO!!!...... I now understand the mess......    They displayed a Mauser to Weitzman on Friday afternoon (or Saturday morning) and lead him to believe that it was the rifle that had been found on the sixth floor.  So when Weitzman wrote his affidavit on Saturday 11-23-63 he assumed the rifle was a mauser.

Now why would they do that? Go back and actually read my posts for a hint.