Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101126 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2020, 08:36:01 PM »
Advertisement
That's a shame.

I'm sorry Nick.....But I'm sure that Whaley knew what time ( within a couple of minutes)  he departed on any trip.....  And he said the young man who was dressed in a BLUE workman's type uniform entered his cab at 12:30.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2020, 08:36:01 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2020, 08:47:23 PM »
I'm sorry Nick.....But I'm sure that Whaley knew what time ( within a couple of minutes)  he departed on any trip.....  And he said the young man who was dressed in a BLUE worThe Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's type uniform entered his cab at 12:30.

That's okay Walt. I don't expect you to care and know I don't have the depth of knowledge about the case or the different theories people have but am interested in discussing it. Maybe this isn't the right place for that. It decided that back in 2018 and stopped posting but have been looking in during the lockdown and since you replied to my old post thought I'd dip my toe in again. Anyway, I have read his testimony and watched the film of his journey on Youtube and he talks about having filled in the journey details quite sometime after they happened and that he just put approximate times as he wasn't required to put accurate times. On face value that seems reasonable to me. I'm sure you see it differently and I don't want an argument or to exchange barbs as is often the case here it seems. Probably will go back to just reading posts.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2020, 09:55:29 PM »
That's okay Walt. I don't expect you to care and know I don't have the depth of knowledge about the case or the different theories people have but am interested in discussing it. Maybe this isn't the right place for that. It decided that back in 2018 and stopped posting but have been looking in during the lockdown and since you replied to my old post thought I'd dip my toe in again. Anyway, I have read his testimony and watched the film of his journey on Youtube and he talks about having filled in the journey details quite sometime after they happened and that he just put approximate times as he wasn't required to put accurate times. On face value that seems reasonable to me. I'm sure you see it differently and I don't want an argument or to exchange barbs as is often the case here it seems. Probably will go back to just reading posts.

That's basically how those paper logs were kept. They were a required nuisance. I drove a cab for bit when I got out of college, before everything turned digital. If you were busy, there wasn't a convenient place to park or you were trying to get back to a busy taxi stand the log waited till there was time. Then it would be filled in with approximations. You definitely had to turn in a completed log, accounting for your time and rides, at the end of a shift. It wasn't in Texas. A beach town in California. So I don't know if they were close to the same but it sounds like it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2020, 09:55:29 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2020, 10:53:08 PM »
Of course you're right...."Craig never wavered from his original stance on the Mauser as the weapon."    But that simply means that in his ( sick) mind that it was the truth.   But if you'll review the 15 minute period from the discovery of the CARCANO  until Lt Day picks the carcano UP FROM THE FLOOR there should be no doubt in your mind that Roger Craig was a liar.....and there was no mauser there.

No Mauser there? Then why did Weitzman agree with Craig confirming there was a Mauser? That's 2 professional both agreeing on the same weapon.       

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »
No Mauser there? Then why did Weitzman agree with Craig confirming there was a Mauser? That's 2 professional both agreeing on the same weapon.     

Is there something wrong with your eyes?   Can't you LOOK at Tom Alyeas film and SEE that the rifle that Lt. Day picks up FROM THE FLOOR  ( not jammed between boxes) is a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2020, 12:54:16 AM »
The sworn affidavits say that they BELIEVED the rifle was a 7.65 mauser.....Neither Boone nor Weitzman got a good look at the rifle....They caught a quick glimpse of it as Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR.

Is there something wrong with your eyes?   Can't you LOOK at Tom Alyeas film and SEE that the rifle that Lt. Day picks up FROM THE FLOOR  ( not jammed between boxes) is a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano?

Weitzman confirmed it was a Mauser and you were defending him. Craig stated it was a Mauser as well, but he always maintained it was, even when the photographs show it was a Mannlicher Carcano.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2020, 02:41:32 AM »
Mr Trojan...you're unbelievable STUPID!

I'm "unbelievable" STUPID, am I? :D High praise coming from Walt "The Fabricator" Cakehole.

PS. I always know where your trigger point is. It's when you got nothin but ad homs left. Unbelievably STUPID.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2020, 02:41:32 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2020, 03:13:13 PM »

Even Alyea said a good amount of the film he took that day was discarded. If in fact they would have let him film the Mauser.

Your proposition is based on a partial film record and the words of people you yourself have said aren't always honest.