Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101228 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2020, 03:36:05 AM »
Advertisement
But Craig is a bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns artist and everything he says was a goddamned lie. You can never trust a whistle blower as far as you can throw them. Craig was the real enemy here. I would piss on his grave if I knew where it was.

Be nice.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:36:35 AM by Gerry Down »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2020, 03:36:05 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2020, 03:46:10 AM »
Be nice.

Sarcasm. Get with the program.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2020, 03:53:14 AM »
Sarcasm. Get with the program.

He has living children. And committed suicide because of chronic pain from a car accident. Be understanding.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2020, 03:53:14 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2020, 03:59:42 AM »
He has living children. And committed suicide because of chronic pain from a car accident. Be understanding.

You need to deliver that message to Walt. He's the one that wants to piss on Craig's grave.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »
You need to deliver that message to Walt. He's the one that wants to piss on Craig's grave.

I have no respect for Craig( or his memory) because of what he's done to the case.   He has convinced many people that the rifle that was found by Weitzman and Boone was a mauser .....and some of them simply will not see that Craig was lying.   

I'm sure that Craig had some good solid information that might have helped us understand the case...... but his damned lies have destroyed his credibility and divided us.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:08:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2020, 09:55:36 PM »
I have no respect for Craig( or his memory) because of what he's done to the case.   He has convinced many people that the rifle that was found by Weitzman and Boone was a mauser .....and some of them simply will not see that Craig was lying.   

I'm sure that Craig had some good solid information that might have helped us understand the case...... but his damned lies have destroyed his credibility and divided us.

"He has convinced many people that the rifle that was found by Weitzman and Boone was a mauser"

I don't think he's convinced that many.
His story creates cognitive dissonance and doubt when it comes to the Mauser.

The documentation in the form of sworn signed and notarized affidavits and the FBI interview of Weitzman
make it hard to dismiss the Mauser. The well worn WC excuse of "they were mistaken" rings hollow.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2020, 10:44:30 PM »
"He has convinced many people that the rifle that was found by Weitzman and Boone was a mauser"

The documentation in the form of sworn signed and notarized affidavits and the FBI interview of Weitzman
make it hard to dismiss the Mauser. The well worn WC excuse of "they were mistaken" rings hollow.

Then why can't we get this excrement flushed from the legend ????  It does nothing but create havoc....

The sworn affidavits say that they BELIEVED the rifle was a 7.65 mauser.....Neither Boone nor Weitzman got a good look at the rifle....They caught a quick glimpse of it as Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2020, 10:44:30 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2020, 02:04:37 AM »

Then why can't we get this excrement flushed from the legend ????  It does nothing but create havoc....

The sworn affidavits say that they BELIEVED the rifle was a 7.65 mauser.....Neither Boone nor Weitzman got a good look at the rifle....They caught a quick glimpse of it as Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR.

Jesus, are you ever going to flush that excrement? You don't know how any of it went down. You are back to Boone and Weitzman just got a quick glance at the "7.65" Mauser. Where is the film footage of Boone actually finding the rifle? Why didn't Alyea film that part? Why did he wait until Day picked it up FROM THE FLOOR? You are just too gullible and you believe your lyin' eyes. Didn't you hear Fritz call out ACTION with a megaphone? For the last time, a film can't show you what isn't on it.

Did you know that Boone was watching the limo go past him on Elm when he heard the shots? Several bystanders had cameras, and Boone said he confiscated them in case anyone had captured anything relevant on their film. He took the cameras back to the Sheriff's Office and left the film to be developed. Then Boone and other deputies went to the book depository to begin a search. Guess who found the rifle?

You obviously can't trust Boone's account. He probably didn't know what kind of rifle was planted. You can't trust Day or Fritz or ANY of them because they were goddamned liars. Instead you have a hate on for Craig because you think he created havoc re the Mauser. Give me a break. What would we know about the Mauser if he hadn't said anything?

There was a Mauser and it was likely the TSBD shooter's rifle. Craig knew this and blew the whistle. And now you hate his guts for it. They were ALL liars, including Weitzman. You are deluding yourself if you think he only got a glimpse of the rifle and mistook it for a 7.65 Mauser. Whose side are you on?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 02:09:44 AM by Jack Trojan »