Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101083 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2020, 07:10:18 PM »
Advertisement
Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC? Where did the magic bullet shot come from Walt?

I don't know.... Where ever they had a swimming pool or some way to trap the bullet .....

You know I didn't mean the actual MB bullet, I meant the bullet that struck JFK in the back.

Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC?

Need I remind you that initially everybody in the vicinity thought the shots had came from the area behind the Grassy Knoll.....  However there were a few people who thought that the shots had come from the "old purse factory" ( the Daltex bldg. )  They managed to get everybody to focus on the TSBD.......

Why wouldn't the conspirators put a shooter in the TSBD if that's where the patsy worked? Why would the conspirators take a chance that they could get everyone to focus on the TSBD if no shots came from there?

You can't conclude that no shots came from the TSBD because the SN wasn't set up for it.

Paul Ernst did an excellent job of proving that the SE corner cubby hole couldn't have been used as a "Sniper's Nest"

Why would an actual sniper use the SN set up?

It was set up exclusively to frame Oswald. You are trying way too hard to keep a Mauser out of the picture so you can keep ragging on Craig.

You're right the sixth floor had been set up to make it appear that Lee Oswald had fired that old carcano from up there.....And it's possible that Lee himself set the stage up there.    But whoever it was they weren't overly concerned about any close investigation to determine the feasibility of the action.   Lee was playing the same game that he played at Walker's ....which was just a hoax to make it appear that he had shot at JFK.

Didn't someone actually take a shot at Walker? What rifle did he use? You have failed to prove your contention that there was not a shooter at the TSBD. There is more evidence suggesting that there was a shooter in the TSBD than any other building. Why wouldn't a shooter be placed there and taken some token shots, perhaps from the roof or another window? They didn't shoot at JFK while he was a sitting duck as the limo turned onto Elm because the sniper needed time to evacuate and ditch the Mauser before the DPD converged on the building.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2020, 07:10:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2020, 07:50:35 PM »
Wait, so now you’re trusting Roger Craig on something?

Isn't it obvious to you that Craig was simply recalling the scene in his mind.    Do you think a liar lies 100% of the time?

As I've said many times....It's a shame that Craig lied so much, because he destroyed his credibility, and he may have had some very useful information, just as he recalled seeing the rifle lying ON THE FLOOR at the bottom of a cavern of boxes of books.

Craig:..... The Scope was facing north the bolt facing upwards and the trigger south.

Craig was right.... that is exactly the position the rifle was in when Lt Day picked up the rifle FROM THE FLOOR.

In the News paper interview he told the reporter that he handled the rifle.....

FP..Did you handle the rifle? 
Craig..... Yes I did ,    That's a double Whopper!!    Craig never touched the rifle .....   If he had he would have said I saw the make of the rifle Stamped right there on the barrel  when I had the rifle in my hands.    And it said 7.65 mauser.....So I knew what kind of rifle it was.

FP..Did you handle the rifle?
RC  Yes I did , I couldn't give it's name, because I don't know foreign  rifles. I know that it was foreign made, and you loaded it downward into a built in clip.
The ID man took it and ejected one live round from it.  The Scope was facing north the bolt facing upwards and the trigger south.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:00:09 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2020, 09:35:20 PM »
You know I didn't mean the actual MB bullet, I meant the bullet that struck JFK in the back.

Why wouldn't the conspirators put a shooter in the TSBD if that's where the patsy worked? Why would the conspirators take a chance that they could get everyone to focus on the TSBD if no shots came from there?

Why would an actual sniper use the SN set up?

Didn't someone actually take a shot at Walker? What rifle did he use? You have failed to prove your contention that there was not a shooter at the TSBD. There is more evidence suggesting that there was a shooter in the TSBD than any other building. Why wouldn't a shooter be placed there and taken some token shots, perhaps from the roof or another window? They didn't shoot at JFK while he was a sitting duck as the limo turned onto Elm because the sniper needed time to evacuate and ditch the Mauser before the DPD converged on the building.

I meant the bullet that struck JFK in the back.

Are you sure a bullet struck JFK in the back??    Would the trajectory from the neck wound through the back make more sense?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2020, 09:35:20 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2020, 10:20:13 PM »
I meant the bullet that struck JFK in the back.

Are you sure a bullet struck JFK in the back??    Would the trajectory from the neck wound through the back make more sense?

Would you stop dodging? Regardless whether ANY bullets actually struck JFK from the back, how could the conspirators be so stupid as to not have any shots taken from the patsy's workplace? How could they justify searching the TSBD and finding a rifle if no one thought any shots came from there? How would that fit with the lone gunman hypothesis?

Stop being obtuse and admit that there is a good chance that shots came from the TSBD. None of the shots needed to find their mark, but they had to fit the WC narrative. When you are done admitting that there likely was a TSBD shooter, you will answer your own question where the Mauser came from. Craig may have still been lying about it, but he knew the Mauser existed and knew it was used in the coup d'etat. The conspirators managed Craig by painting him as a lone nut liar. It worked and he killed himself. But Craig was actually a whistle blower who embellished so that the Mauser wouldn't get buried along with Oswald and JFK. If not for Craig, would you even have known about the Mauser, which you acknowledge existed?

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 10:27:48 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2020, 11:46:19 PM »
Isn't it obvious to you that Craig was simply recalling the scene in his mind.    Do you think a liar lies 100% of the time?

And he wasn’t recalling the Mauser scene in his mind?

So he’s a “damn liar” only when you want him to be...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2020, 11:46:19 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2020, 12:35:31 AM »
Hi Jerry,  That newspaper interview of Roger Craig is chock ful of information that I'd like to comment on....   Is it possible that you could post it in a way hat I could highlight and copy something Craig said so that I can respond to his statement.?    If you can't perhaps Gary Craig can do it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2020, 01:25:26 AM »
Would you stop dodging? Regardless whether ANY bullets actually struck JFK from the back, how could the conspirators be so stupid as to not have any shots taken from the patsy's workplace? How could they justify searching the TSBD and finding a rifle if no one thought any shots came from there? How would that fit with the lone gunman hypothesis?

Stop being obtuse and admit that there is a good chance that shots came from the TSBD. None of the shots needed to find their mark, but they had to fit the WC narrative. When you are done admitting that there likely was a TSBD shooter, you will answer your own question where the Mauser came from. Craig may have still been lying about it, but he knew the Mauser existed and knew it was used in the coup d'etat. The conspirators managed Craig by painting him as a lone nut liar. It worked and he killed himself. But Craig was actually a whistle blower who embellished so that the Mauser wouldn't get buried along with Oswald and JFK. If not for Craig, would you even have known about the Mauser, which you acknowledge existed?

How could they justify searching the TSBD and finding a rifle if no one thought any shots came from there? How would that fit with the lone gunman hypothesis?

Your hero Roger Craig, said that they were ordered to search the TSBD because the Dallas Police had determined that shots had been fired from that building...."How they determined that I don't know."...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2020, 01:25:26 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2020, 02:47:49 AM »
How could they justify searching the TSBD and finding a rifle if no one thought any shots came from there? How would that fit with the lone gunman hypothesis?

Your hero Roger Craig, said that they were ordered to search the TSBD because the Dallas Police had determined that shots had been fired from that building...."How they determined that I don't know."...

But Craig is a bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns artist and everything he says was a goddamned lie. You can never trust a whistle blower as far as you can throw them. Craig was the real enemy here. I would piss on his grave if I knew where it was.

Walt, just suck it up and admit that there probably was a shooter in the TSBD. That's how you set up a patsy. And if there was a shooter, then they used a Mauser. There's your Mauser origin. Unless you have something better to offer, just admit that you were wrong and we can go from there. It's like a bandaid. After you endure the pain of ripping it off, you're right as rain.