Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103047 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2020, 04:11:41 AM »
Advertisement
The 15 minutes between 1:22  the time that Weitzman and Boone discovered the rifle LYING ON THE FLOOR and the time that Lt Day picked the rifle up OFF THE FLOOR  by the leather strap.   I simply use the time of 15 minutes .....It might have a bit more or a bit less....But what everthat period of time was, we have at least a half dozen witness who swore that nobody touched the rifle before Day came with Captain Fritz and picked up the carcano FROM THE FLOOR.

What rifle did the TSBD shooter use?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2020, 04:11:41 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2020, 04:30:00 AM »
I think it was the assassination and his involvement in it that ultimately drove RDC nuts.
Beforehand he seemed to be an exemplary law enforcement officer or so his record indicates.
The problem I had with Craig's account was not only just the Mauser thing but the time line of his analysis and certain other narrations.
12:30 he testifies he is at the corner of the Criminal Courts Bldg [Sheriff's office]. After hearing the shots he ran up to the railroad/parking area.
Stated that he hopped the fence...saw a woman leaving the parking lot...confronted her and turned her over to other deputies...looked around there a bit and then questioned the Rowland couple...then joined the probe for a search for some stray bullet/s that hit the curb....saw the suspicious person on the knoll get into a car... Craig describes to the FBI the passenger that entered the car--- white male, height-5'9", weight 140pounds, build slender, hair sandy, dress-brown shirt, blue trousers ...[sounds like the guy that shot Tippit huh?]
Then Craig approached the TSBD where he said it was sealed off. His est. of the time there was 20 minutes after the shots. RC stated that a call was made to secure flashlights in search of the building. Craig returned to the Sheriff's office to obtain an undisclosed number of flashlights. Upon returning to the TSBD and this is interesting----
Mr. CRAIG - And they were calling for hand lights to search the attic of the building. At that time---uh---they thought the man was still in the building. So, they were calling for hand lights to search the building. So, I went back across to the sheriffs office and got some hand lights and took them back over to them.
Then, I went up on the sixth floor.
Mr. BELIN - Why did you go up on the sixth floor?
Mr. CRAIG - Well, someone said that's where the shots came from. One of the city officers, if I'm not mistaken.
How did this 'city officer' know that the shots came from the sixth floor?
Around 1 p.m. Deputy Sheriff Luke Mooney noticed a pile of cartons in front of the window in the southeast corner of the sixth floor.109 (See Commission Exhibit No. 723, p. 80.) Searching that area he found at approximately 1:12 p.m. three empty cartridge cases on the floor near the window.
According to the timeline---
At around 1 PM: On the 6th floor. [Roger Craig] Looking for evidence.----------

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/roger-craig/
The timing just isn't gelling there at all!
From his LA Free Press interview----
FP: How did you become aware
of the Tippit killing? Where were
you?

RC: I was in front of the De-
pository. I went upstairs with the
first bunch, and then just a little

bit later I was back downstairs.
They sent me to get some lights
to examine the dark corners. And
I passed a patrol car on the street
and heard the radio.
Criticized by the Report--Oswald did it alone believers, I see nothing wrong with his interview----

If all that is a lie, it can't be proven now.
Mr. BELIN - Do you feel, in your own mind, that the man you saw at Captain Fritz's office was the same man that you saw running towards the station wagon?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes, I feel like it was.
Mr. BELIN - Do you feel that you might have been influenced by the fact that you knew he was the suspect---subconsciously, or do you----
Mr. CRAIG - Well, it's---it's possible, but I still feel strongly that it was the same person.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2020, 02:50:34 PM »
What rifle did the TSBD shooter use?

There was no TSBD shooter.....

Please show me proof that JFK was hit by a bullet fired from the SE corner window.....Let me remind you that the authorities said that Lee sat on a box behind the three foot high stack of Rolling Readers which he used as a rifle rest.      How did he decline the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2020, 02:50:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2020, 03:42:26 PM »
I think it was the assassination and his involvement in it that ultimately drove RDC nuts.
Beforehand he seemed to be an exemplary law enforcement officer or so his record indicates.
The problem I had with Craig's account was not only just the Mauser thing but the time line of his analysis and certain other narrations.
12:30 he testifies he is at the corner of the Criminal Courts Bldg [Sheriff's office]. After hearing the shots he ran up to the railroad/parking area.
Stated that he hopped the fence...saw a woman leaving the parking lot...confronted her and turned her over to other deputies...looked around there a bit and then questioned the Rowland couple...then joined the probe for a search for some stray bullet/s that hit the curb....saw the suspicious person on the knoll get into a car... Craig describes to the FBI the passenger that entered the car--- white male, height-5'9", weight 140pounds, build slender, hair sandy, dress-brown shirt, blue trousers ...[sounds like the guy that shot Tippit huh?]
Then Craig approached the TSBD where he said it was sealed off. His est. of the time there was 20 minutes after the shots. RC stated that a call was made to secure flashlights in search of the building. Craig returned to the Sheriff's office to obtain an undisclosed number of flashlights. Upon returning to the TSBD and this is interesting----How did this 'city officer' know that the shots came from the sixth floor? According to the timeline---

From his LA Free Press interview----Criticized by the Report--Oswald did it alone believers, I see nothing wrong with his interview----

Hi Jerry,  That newspaper interview of Roger Craig is chock ful of information that I'd like to comment on....   Is it possible that you could post it in a way hat I could highlight and copy something Craig said so that I can respond to his statement.?    If you can't perhaps Gary Craig can do it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2020, 04:19:56 PM »
Then Craig approached the TSBD where he said it was sealed off. His est. of the time there was 20 minutes after the shots. RC stated that a call was made to secure flashlights in search of the building. Craig returned to the Sheriff's office to obtain an undisclosed number of flashlights. Upon returning to the TSBD and this is interesting----How did this 'city officer' know that the shots came from the sixth floor? According to the timeline---

From his LA Free Press interview----Criticized by the Report--Oswald did it alone believers, I see nothing wrong with his interview----

THE CARCANO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR

Here's an excerpt from the newspaper article.....

Roger Craig----- " I was also present when the rifle was found.  Now this rifle--- There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes. He had to drop it in there.  I'm six feet tall and I couldn't reach down and pick that rifle out without climbing on top of those boxes and getting down in em, by moving some of em, to get to the rifle."

There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes.

He had to drop it in there.

IOW..... The rifle was lying ON THE FLOOR  and not jammed between boxes of books as it is seen in the official police in situ photos....   Which means the DPD staged the in situ photo to enable them to frame Lee Oswald by saying that he dashed by the site and hastily jammed the carcano between the boxes of books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2020, 04:19:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2020, 05:29:11 PM »
Wait, so now you’re trusting Roger Craig on something?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2020, 06:06:12 PM »
There was no TSBD shooter.....

Please show me proof that JFK was hit by a bullet fired from the SE corner window.....Let me remind you that the authorities said that Lee sat on a box behind the three foot high stack of Rolling Readers which he used as a rifle rest.      How did he decline the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street?

Where did the magic bullet shot come from Walt? Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC? You can't conclude that no shots came from the TSBD because the SN wasn't set up for it. It was set up exclusively to frame Oswald. You are trying way too hard to keep a Mauser out of the picture so you can keep ragging on Craig.

Face it, the only reason the DPD converged on the TSBD was because witnesses saw/heard shots come from there. But not from the MC and not by Oswald. What rifle would YOU have used Walt?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:07:09 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2020, 06:06:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2020, 06:26:25 PM »
Where did the magic bullet shot come from Walt? Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC? You can't conclude that no shots came from the TSBD because the SN wasn't set up for it. It was set up exclusively to frame Oswald. You are trying way too hard to keep a Mauser out of the picture so you can keep ragging on Craig.

Face it, the only reason the DPD converged on the TSBD was because witnesses saw/heard shots come from there. But not from the MC and not by Oswald. What rifle would YOU have used Walt?

Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC? Where did the magic bullet shot come from Walt?

I don't know.... Where ever they had a swimming pool or some way to trap the bullet .....

Wouldn't conspirators take some token shots from the TSBD so the DPD could converge on the building and find the planted MC?

Need I remind you that initially everybody in the vicinity thought the shots had came from the area behind the Grassy Knoll.....  However there were a few people who thought that the shots had come from the "old purse factory" ( the Daltex bldg. )  They managed to get everybody to focus on the TSBD.......

You can't conclude that no shots came from the TSBD because the SN wasn't set up for it.

Paul Ernst did an excellent job of proving that the SE corner cubby hole couldn't have been used as a "Sniper's Nest"

It was set up exclusively to frame Oswald. You are trying way too hard to keep a Mauser out of the picture so you can keep ragging on Craig.

You're right the sixth floor had been set up to make it appear that Lee Oswald had fired that old carcano from up there.....And it's possible that Lee himself set the stage up there.    But whoever it was they weren't overly concerned about any close investigation to determine the feasibility of the action.   Lee was playing the same game that he played at Walker's ....which was just a hoax to make it appear that he had shot at JFK.