Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103066 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2020, 10:36:42 PM »
Advertisement
Why didn't you go back and read my ans? I never said 2 rifles were discovered by Weitzman and Boone, only that you don't know they didn't. Your powers of deductive reasoning aren't the last word here. You don't have enough info to conclude everything went down exactly like the testimony of the conspirators and the Alyea film implies. That's just piss-poor critical thinking at work. You also don't know whether Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser because non-conspirators recant, conspirators tend to lie and film can't show you what isn't on it.

If you think Weitzman recanted his sworn affidavit because he was "mistaken" then you have a "no Mauser" agenda. And I don't mean the Mauser that Weitzman was shown so he could be "mistaken" about it on his affidavit. IMO he was shown a Mauser to give the DPD plausible deniability because he had seen one earlier in the TSBD. The DPD were just covering up their gaffes.

That's my hypothesis, which I know you don't agree with, but you also can't refute. At least not with ad homs and ignorance.

Now stop dodging and ans my foolish, ludicrous, nonsensical question, if you dare. Why didn't the conspirators put a shooter on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

I want to know How the mauser ties in......And I don't want nonsense......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2020, 10:36:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2020, 10:52:43 PM »
Why didn't you go back and read my ans? I never said 2 rifles were discovered by Weitzman and Boone, only that you don't know they didn't. Your powers of deductive reasoning aren't the last word here. You don't have enough info to conclude everything went down exactly like the testimony of the conspirators and the Alyea film implies. That's just piss-poor critical thinking at work. You also don't know whether Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser because non-conspirators recant, conspirators tend to lie and film can't show you what isn't on it.

If you think Weitzman recanted his sworn affidavit because he was "mistaken" then you have a "no Mauser" agenda. And I don't mean the Mauser that Weitzman was shown so he could be "mistaken" about it on his affidavit. IMO he was shown a Mauser to give the DPD plausible deniability because he had seen one earlier in the TSBD. The DPD were just covering up their gaffes.

That's my hypothesis, which I know you don't agree with, but you also can't refute. At least not with ad homs and ignorance.

Now stop dodging and ans my foolish, ludicrous, nonsensical question, if you dare. Why didn't the conspirators put a shooter on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

I never said 2 rifles were discovered by Weitzman and Boone, only that you don't know they didn't.

I most certainly do know that Weitzman and Boone did NOT discover two rifles..... That idea is simply absurd.....

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2020, 12:50:09 AM »
I want to know How the mauser ties in......And I don't want nonsense......

So you won't ans my question unless you like my ans? I replied to your nonsense, so you are either too entrenched in your own nonsense to understand my ans or too chickenspombleprofglidnoctobuns to ans mine. Just say so instead of playing childish games, cuz you are no good at it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 12:57:57 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2020, 12:50:09 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2020, 12:57:09 AM »
I never said 2 rifles were discovered by Weitzman and Boone, only that you don't know they didn't.

I most certainly do know that Weitzman and Boone did NOT discover two rifles..... That idea is simply absurd.....

I have access to the same info you do and I know for a fact that you most certainly know squat. Now extract your head and ans MY question or STFU.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 12:58:25 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2020, 02:05:14 AM »
I have access to the same info you do and I know for a fact that you most certainly know squat. Now extract your head and ans MY question or STFU.

You simply can't understand an honest appeal for information.    I'm convinced that there was a 7.65 Mauser that was being introduced into the evidence stream.   But Roger Craig never saw it......  You seem to think that you have the answer but your answer so far is utter nonsense.     If you don't know WHO introduced the mauser and why they were attempting to introduce the mauser into evidence, then please don't pretend that you do......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2020, 02:05:14 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2020, 02:52:40 AM »
You simply can't understand an honest appeal for information.    I'm convinced that there was a 7.65 Mauser that was being introduced into the evidence stream.   But Roger Craig never saw it......

If a Mauser was introduced into the evidence why couldn’t Roger Craig have seen it?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2020, 03:42:07 AM »
You simply can't understand an honest appeal for information.    I'm convinced that there was a 7.65 Mauser that was being introduced into the evidence stream.   But Roger Craig never saw it......  You seem to think that you have the answer but your answer so far is utter nonsense.     If you don't know WHO introduced the mauser and why they were attempting to introduce the mauser into evidence, then please don't pretend that you do......

Roger Craig made a statement that he saw the inscription "7.65 Mauser" on a recovered rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2020, 03:42:07 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2020, 03:16:06 PM »
If a Mauser was introduced into the evidence why couldn’t Roger Craig have seen it?

The only place where Craig could have seen a mauser if it had been there was in the NW corner of the sixth floor.... And THAT IS where he claimed that he was only six or eight inches from Captain Fritz and the mauser when he said that he saw "stamped right there on the barrel 7.65 mauser "   Do you believe that the rifle that Weitzman and Boone discovered was a mauser?   Or perhaps you believe that there were TWO rifles there at that time....a carcano and a mauser.

Do you want to discuss this further ?......  I'd really like to try to learn about the mauser.....  But there seems to be very little information about it.