Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103272 times)

Online Gerry Down

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2020, 05:57:31 PM »
Advertisement
But the cab journey didn't take exactly 15 minutes and 0 seconds. Whaley was just rounding things off.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2020, 05:57:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2020, 06:02:51 PM »
But the cab journey didn't take exactly 15 minutes and 0 seconds. Whaley was just rounding things off.

I agree..... But the point is LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon cover up committee said that Lee entered Whaley's cab at about 12:42 ( if I remember right) that's just three minute before Whaley said the man got ot of his cab.    Whaley said the man entered his taxi at 12:30   ( Lee was still in the TSBD)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2020, 02:15:41 AM »
It’s not rounding to the nearest 15 minutes to change “12:42” to “12:30”.

And if he rounded everything to the nearest 15 minutes then why are there entries that say 9:40, 10:50, and 3:10?

Where do you find the patience to deal with Mr Nonsense?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2020, 02:15:41 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2020, 01:51:11 PM »
Would you expect a conspirator to report seeing another rifle? How many non-conspirators were there and did Fritz keep any of them at bay, including Alyea?
Right, Weitzman was mistaken and "guessed" it was a 7.65 Mauser almost like he read the caliber off a barrel.  ::) You do realize that before he recanted, Weitzman must have known he was caught up in a coup d'etat? Wouldn't you be "mistaken" like him once the light bulb turned on?

I assume you didn't answer them yourself because you're afraid to. You leave me no choice but to speculate what your answers would be. It's on your head if I'm wrong.

Jack: Hey Walt, why would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser if it had nothing to do with the Big Event?
Walt: I haven't got a clue. Not even a guess. How about you?
Jack: As I told you before, it was for plausible deniability. Weitzman had to be shown the Mauser on a separate occasion so he could "mistake" it for the one in his affidavit.
Walt: Mr. Trojan you are a fool.
Jack: Perhaps, but why do you think the conspirators would not have placed a shooter in the SN so they could frame Oswald?
Walt: Because it works against my "No Mauser" argument. I realize that if there was a shooter in the SN then he was probably using a more reliable weapon than the MC, such as a Mauser. Since I think a Mauser on the 6th floor is batspombleprofglidnoctobuns absurd, I reject a shooter being on the 6th floor.
Jack: But how did the DPD know to search the building if no shots came from there and where did the shots come from then?
Walt: The shots probably came from the Dal Tex building, the grassy knoll and maybe the overpass. But definitely NOT from the TSBD! NO WAY!!!
Jack: Ok, if you say so. Check Please!

You never answered any questions, Jack.    Where did the Mauser come from?.....and why did they try to trick Weitzman into believing the Mauser was the rifle that He and Boone had discovered?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2020, 07:28:25 PM »
You never answered any questions, Jack.    Where did the Mauser come from?.....and why did they try to trick Weitzman into believing the Mauser was the rifle that He and Boone had discovered?

I answered both your questions. Extract your head and have another look. You didn't ans my question because you claimed it had nothing to do with the Mauser discussion, as if that meant you could ignore it. Here it is again.

Why do you assume there was no shooter on the 6th floor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2020, 07:28:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2020, 08:31:17 PM »
I answered both your questions. Extract your head and have another look. You didn't ans my question because you claimed it had nothing to do with the Mauser discussion, as if that meant you could ignore it. Here it is again.

I'll get to that....But I thought you had the answer to the mauser conundrum ......But if you're going to insist that two rifles ( a carcano and a 7.65 mauser) were discovered by Weitzman and Boone ....then don't bother.....Because I'm not going to accept that for an answer.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:51 PM »
I heard a news report that they had found a .303 British Enfield up there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee%E2%80%93Enfield

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:51 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2020, 09:56:22 PM »

I'll get to that....But I thought you had the answer to the mauser conundrum ......But if you're going to insist that two rifles ( a carcano and a 7.65 mauser) were discovered by Weitzman and Boone ....then don't bother.....Because I'm not going to accept that for an answer.

Why didn't you go back and read my ans? I never said 2 rifles were discovered by Weitzman and Boone, only that you don't know they didn't. Your powers of deductive reasoning aren't the last word here. You don't have enough info to conclude everything went down exactly like the testimony of the conspirators and the Alyea film implies. That's just piss-poor critical thinking at work. You also don't know whether Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser because non-conspirators recant, conspirators tend to lie and film can't show you what isn't on it.

If you think Weitzman recanted his sworn affidavit because he was "mistaken" then you have a "no Mauser" agenda. And I don't mean the Mauser that Weitzman was shown so he could be "mistaken" about it on his affidavit. IMO he was shown a Mauser to give the DPD plausible deniability because he had seen one earlier in the TSBD. The DPD were just covering up their gaffes.

That's my hypothesis, which I know you don't agree with, but you also can't refute. At least not with ad homs and ignorance.

Now stop dodging and ans my foolish, ludicrous, nonsensical question, if you dare. Why didn't the conspirators put a shooter on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 09:57:51 PM by Jack Trojan »