Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103767 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2020, 01:14:24 AM »
Advertisement
I tried to engage you in a disscussion about the 7.65 mauser......  but you insist that it was found along with the carcano and there were actually two rifles there on the sixth floor....  I believe that is absurd.

First off, I never insisted there were 2 rifles found on the 6th floor, only that you don't know that there weren't. I'm playing the devil's advocate that you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser in the TSBD just because it wasn't shown on Alyea's film footage. You think it's absurd because you buy into the testimony from the conspirators and you think that the Alyea film tells the whole story. But Alyea didn't film the hulls at the SN so does that mean they didn't exist? You know damn well the provenance for ALL the evidence is crap as well as shady. The DPD planted all the evidence, didn't they? They certainly weren't worried about getting their prints all over EVERYTHING.

I tried to have a discussion about the 7.65 Mauser with you but you glazed over. I only have a couple of questions for you:

1) Why would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser if it had nothing to do with the Big Event?
2) Why do you think the conspirators would not have placed a shooter in the SN so they could frame Oswald?

Answer my 2 absurd questions and we'll take it from there, if you dare.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:32:40 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2020, 01:14:24 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2020, 01:49:53 AM »
First off, I never insisted there were 2 rifles found on the 6th floor, only that you don't know that there weren't. I'm playing the devil's advocate that you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser in the TSBD just because it wasn't shown on Alyea's film footage. You think it's absurd because you buy into the testimony from the conspirators and you think that the Alyea film tells the whole story. But Alyea didn't film the hulls at the SN so does that mean they didn't exist? You know damn well the provenance for ALL the evidence is crap as well as shady. The DPD planted all the evidence, didn't they? They certainly weren't worried about getting their prints all over EVERYTHING.

I tried to have a discussion about the 7.65 Mauser with you but you glazed over. I only have a couple of questions for you:

1) Why would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser if it had nothing to do with the Big Event?
2) Why do you think the conspirators would not have placed a shooter in the SN so they could frame Oswald?

you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mause in the TSBD just because it wasn't shown on Alyea's film footage.

But it's not only not seen in the Alyea footage NOBODY reported seeing another rifle .... That is a fact.  We know that Boone Weitzman Craig, and others saw a rifle that they thought was a 7.65 Mauser but Alyea's footage shows the rifle was a carcano....and photographers outside the TSBD verified the Alyea footage.

you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser in the TSBD

I said Craig was lying.....I said NOTHING about Weitzman....except he was mistaken....and he admitted it.

I have two questions for you....

Please answer the questions 

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2020, 03:25:12 AM »
you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mause in the TSBD just because it wasn't shown on Alyea's film footage.

But it's not only not seen in the Alyea footage NOBODY reported seeing another rifle .... That is a fact.  We know that Boone Weitzman Craig, and others saw a rifle that they thought was a 7.65 Mauser but Alyea's footage shows the rifle was a carcano....and photographers outside the TSBD verified the Alyea footage.

Would you expect a conspirator to report seeing another rifle? How many non-conspirators were there and did Fritz keep any of them at bay, including Alyea?

you can't be 100% certain that Craig and Weitzman were lying about seeing a Mauser in the TSBD

I said Craig was lying.....I said NOTHING about Weitzman....except he was mistaken....and he admitted it.
Right, Weitzman was mistaken and "guessed" it was a 7.65 Mauser almost like he read the caliber off a barrel.  ::) You do realize that before he recanted, Weitzman must have known he was caught up in a coup d'etat? Wouldn't you be "mistaken" like him once the light bulb turned on?

I have two questions for you....

Please answer the questions

I assume you didn't answer them yourself because you're afraid to. You leave me no choice but to speculate what your answers would be. It's on your head if I'm wrong.

Jack: Hey Walt, why would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser if it had nothing to do with the Big Event?
Walt: I haven't got a clue. Not even a guess. How about you?
Jack: As I told you before, it was for plausible deniability. Weitzman had to be shown the Mauser on a separate occasion so he could "mistake" it for the one in his affidavit.
Walt: Mr. Trojan you are a fool.
Jack: Perhaps, but why do you think the conspirators would not have placed a shooter in the SN so they could frame Oswald?
Walt: Because it works against my "No Mauser" argument. I realize that if there was a shooter in the SN then he was probably using a more reliable weapon than the MC, such as a Mauser. Since I think a Mauser on the 6th floor is batspombleprofglidnoctobuns absurd, I reject a shooter being on the 6th floor.
Jack: But how did the DPD know to search the building if no shots came from there and where did the shots come from then?
Walt: The shots probably came from the Dal Tex building, the grassy knoll and maybe the overpass. But definitely NOT from the TSBD! NO WAY!!!
Jack: Ok, if you say so. Check Please!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2020, 03:25:12 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2020, 03:55:13 AM »
RDC did testify Arnold Rowland told him that he observed some guys moving around some other window. Rowland verified this description. He thought that they were security.
One of them had a rifle he said. [Doubtfully the one the cops found] I believe this unknown guy fired this rifle.
If he hit anything...we will never know.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2020, 05:35:36 AM »
Craig DID see a mauser on the 6th floor. The only problem was that he saw it there in 1968 in his own imagination.

He also really DID see 3 spent shells neatly lined up in the snipers nest (in 1968 in his own imagination).

Hey, I can do that too. Brennan did see Oswald aiming a rifle. In his own imagination. Markham did see Oswald shooting Tippit. In her imagination.

If people can imagine their own genders, why can't Craig imagine a mauser on the 6th floor?

Transphobe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2020, 05:35:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2020, 04:00:25 PM »
Would you expect a conspirator to report seeing another rifle? How many non-conspirators were there and did Fritz keep any of them at bay, including Alyea?
Right, Weitzman was mistaken and "guessed" it was a 7.65 Mauser almost like he read the caliber off a barrel.  ::) You do realize that before he recanted, Weitzman must have known he was caught up in a coup d'etat? Wouldn't you be "mistaken" like him once the light bulb turned on?

I assume you didn't answer them yourself because you're afraid to. You leave me no choice but to speculate what your answers would be. It's on your head if I'm wrong.

Jack: Hey Walt, why would Weitzman have been shown a Mauser if it had nothing to do with the Big Event?
Walt: I haven't got a clue. Not even a guess. How about you?
Jack: As I told you before, it was for plausible deniability. Weitzman had to be shown the Mauser on a separate occasion so he could "mistake" it for the one in his affidavit.
Jack: Perhaps, but why do you think the conspirators would not have placed a shooter in the SN so they could frame Oswald?
Walt: Because it works against my "No Mauser" argument. I realize that if there was a shooter in the SN then he was probably using a more reliable weapon than the MC, such as a Mauser. Since I think a Mauser on the 6th floor is batspombleprofglidnoctobuns absurd, I reject a shooter being on the 6th floor.
Jack: But how did the DPD know to search the building if no shots came from there and where did the shots come from then?
Walt: The shots probably came from the Dal Tex building, the grassy knoll and maybe the overpass. But definitely NOT from the TSBD! NO WAY!!!

Walt: I haven't got a clue. Not even a guess. How about you?   ......However...How do you know that Weitzman was shown the mauser.....FBI agent Sayers is the author of the report....  How do you know that it wasn't Sayers who created the description?     The only hint that Weitzman might have been the author is Weitzman's reply to Ball ( A QUESTION).....Quote... " I said it was a mauser didn't I "???....unquote   Why would Weitzman ask if he was the author?

Mr. Ball - I understand that. Now, in your statement to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, you gave a description of the rifle, how it looked.
Mr. WEITZMAN - I said it was a Mauser-type action, didn't I?
Mr. BALL - Mauser bolt action.

Sayers report appears to have been created from the affidavits and statements.....He said that Boone was in the NW corner of the sixth floor while Weitzman was in the SW corner when Boone discovered the rifle and Boone called out to Weitzman....."Here it is"     ( or something like that)    Was Weitzman in the SW corner of the sixth floor when the rifle was discovered?  And another point.....Sayers said that Fritz apeared and took the mauser from Weitzman and then ejected a live round from the mauser.....   Do you believe that?

Walt:  Yes, I agree that would make sense, but It didn't happen on the sixth floor ..... Weitzman was called to police headquarters later that afternoon....

Walt:  What does this have to do with the Mauser debate???

Walt: The physical layout of the so called "Sniper's Nest" speaks volumes....and it would take a complete book to describe all of the reasons that the tiny nook couldn't have been used as a "Sniper's nest....   But reason #1 is the fact that a sniper who was sitting on a box behind the "rifle rest" could not have rested a rifle on the top box of Rolling Readers and declined the muzzle down onto Elm Street.

Walt:...I don't have a "no mauser " argument.....  There definitely was a 7.65 mauser  being introduced into the evidence stream.....What was the reason for that?

What does this have to do with the mauser debate?

Walt: I've never proposed any such theory.... Please don't put words in my mouth....

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 05:35:36 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2020, 05:47:14 PM »

I posted this a couple of weeks ago.....

Jerry:  The old saying... Believe half of what you see and even less of what you hear.
The photo is the "6th floor rifle". I would not wager that there was not any other rifle in that building that day. I will never understand why a man would deliberately ruin his life based on what he said he saw and insisting upon it ceaselessly.
That he was just another nut is such a worn out platitude.

Walt; I would not wager that there was not any other rifle in that building that day.

I agree.....I suspect that there was in fact a Mauser in the TSBD that afternoon..... But Roger Craig never saw it.    And whether the suspected Mauser was connected in any way to the murder of JFK is completely unknown.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2020, 05:47:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2020, 05:54:51 PM »
Whaley claimed that he rounded his times to the nearest 15 minutes.  Not only do the other entries on the timesheet belie this claim, but even if that was true then he would have put 12:45, not 12:30.

The fare entered Whaley's taxi at 12:30.....and exited at 12:45.....