Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103934 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2020, 10:07:41 PM »
Advertisement
Walt could you locate and paste where he said that?
When Fritz testified..he would have said his own mother was up there on the 6th floor if he had to.Really on top of things there Capt Will Fritz.
We should put the Mauser thing to bed grave..it has been discussed to death. But the cop's lies are never ending.

Mr. FRITZ. After the pictures had been made then I ejected a live shell, a live cartridge from the rifle.
Mr. BALL. And who did you give that to?
Mr. FRITZ. I believe that I kept that at that time myself. Later I gave it to the crime lab who, in turn, turned it over to the FBI.
Mr. BALL. Did you put any marking of yours on the empty cartridge?
Mr. FRITZ. On that loaded cartridge?
Mr. BALL. On that loaded cartridge.
Mr. FRITZ. I don't know, I am not sure, I don't think so.
Mr. BALL. Was there any conversation you heard that this rifle was a Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. I heard all kinds of reports about that rifle. They called it most everything.
Mr. BALL. Did you hear any conversation right there that day?
Mr. FRITZ. Right at that time?
Mr. BALL. Yes
Mr. FRITZ. I just wouldn't be sure because there were so many people talking at the same time, I might have; I am not sure whether I did or not.
Mr. BALL. Did you think it was a Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I knew--you can read on the rifle what it was and you could also see on the cartridge what caliber it was.

This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but perhaps it will do to answer your question....   I recall Fritz saying that the shells were stamped 6,5 Carc

Do you want me to look some more?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2020, 10:07:41 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2020, 12:16:11 AM »
Mr. FRITZ. After the pictures had been made then I ejected a live shell, a live cartridge from the rifle.
Mr. BALL. And who did you give that to?
Mr. FRITZ. I believe that I kept that at that time myself. Later I gave it to the crime lab who, in turn, turned it over to the FBI.
Mr. BALL. Did you put any marking of yours on the empty cartridge?
Mr. FRITZ. On that loaded cartridge?
Mr. BALL. On that loaded cartridge.
Mr. FRITZ. I don't know, I am not sure, I don't think so.
Mr. BALL. Was there any conversation you heard that this rifle was a Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. I heard all kinds of reports about that rifle. They called it most everything.
Mr. BALL. Did you hear any conversation right there that day?
Mr. FRITZ. Right at that time?
Mr. BALL. Yes
Mr. FRITZ. I just wouldn't be sure because there were so many people talking at the same time, I might have; I am not sure whether I did or not.
Mr. BALL. Did you think it was a Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I knew--you can read on the rifle what it was and you could also see on the cartridge what caliber it was.
Mediocre rehearsal of testimony? Perhaps not.
Those ambiguous convoluted statements are exactly what I meant. Fritz was probably crapping his pants that he would accidentally say something that was factually correct.
Fritz didn't initial the rifle, the ejected cartridge, the spent shells, or the paper bag.
Like Pilate..he was more than ready to wash his hands of the whole mess.
I don't see anybody's initials on this sucker.....

Upper photo..closeup of the items in the lower-note the dent in one casing. That would have screwed up the action [I would think]
http://publiusvaleri.us/switched-shells-gallery/  Click photos to enlarge & go figure. I don't see initials on anything.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2020, 01:00:51 AM »
Jesus tap dancing Christ!

A) Roger Craig was not close enough to the rifle to read any inscriptions on the rifle.

How do you know this?

B) Captain Fritz testified that the live round was stamped "6,5mm carc"

Do you hear yourself? "Captain Fritz" said...anything! Besides, what does that have to do with anything?

C) The photos taken of Day departing the TSBD show that he was carrying a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.

And? Do you think they would have carried out the Mauser the same way? And do you think they wouldn't have squirreled away the Mauser until the heat was off? Give your head a shake and ask yourself where the Mauser that Weitzman described came from? Answer that before you claim that Craig was lying about seeing a Mauser.

A) Roger Craig was not close enough to the rifle to read any inscriptions on the rifle.

How do you know this? 

In he video of Roger Craig boasting of having seen the inscription "7.65 Stamped right there on the barrel " Craig is superimposed on the Alyea flim that shows Craig in the back ground.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2020, 01:00:51 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2020, 02:46:31 AM »

How could you possibly know that?

B) Captain Fritz testified that the live round was stamped "6,5mm carc"

Where?  I just went through his testimony and I don't see anything like this.

C) The photos taken of Day departing the TSBD show that he was carrying a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.

How is that supposed to tell you anything about what Roger Craig saw?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2020, 04:51:24 AM »

John I beat me to it.

How do you know this? 

In he video of Roger Craig boasting of having seen the inscription "7.65 Stamped right there on the barrel " Craig is superimposed on the Alyea flim that shows Craig in the back ground.

You mean the sequence in the film where they were leaving after Fritz had asked Craig and Weitzman to GTFO? Why TF would Fritz ask them to leave? Because they knew about the damn Mauser of course. Why else? After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC, which is your Alyea gospel footage that you think proves Craig and Weitzman were damned liars! Don't you find any of this a wee bit suspicious?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2020, 04:51:24 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2020, 12:19:00 PM »
John I beat me to it.

You mean the sequence in the film where they were leaving after Fritz had asked Craig and Weitzman to GTFO? Why TF would Fritz ask them to leave? Because they knew about the damn Mauser of course. Why else? After they left, Fritz directed the "discovery" of the MC, which is your Alyea gospel footage that you think proves Craig and Weitzman were damned liars! Don't you find any of this a wee bit suspicious?

Why would the Dallas police be covering for the proposed assassins?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2020, 01:58:42 PM »
Why would the Dallas police be covering for the proposed assassins?
1. Cops were involved. 2. Cops cover for cops.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2020, 01:58:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2020, 04:48:16 PM »
John I beat me to it.

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/roger-craig/