Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101089 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2020, 07:40:03 PM »
Advertisement
IOW...Roger Craig was a liar.....  I totally agree with that conclusion.

If Roger had been with Mooney at the time (1:06)  Mooney discovered the spent shells...then he could not have been on the street to hear the citizen using Tippi's radio.

The Primary lie that Roger Craig invented was his lie about seeing "stamped right there on the barrel was ----7.65 Mauser"

How do you know this? Are were there no rifles with "7.65 Mauser" stamped on the barrel? And don't cite the Alyea film as your proof, because it isn't. And who wasn't a liar? Even the non-conspirators lied to recant their stories after they realized they were being swept up in a conspiracy and their lives were in danger. Wouldn't YOU lie?

ps. I wonder if "7.65 Mauser" was stamped on the rifle that Fritz handed Weitzman. What happened to that Mauser?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:43:36 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2020, 07:40:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2020, 07:56:56 PM »
How do you know this? Are were there no rifles with "7.65 Mauser" stamped on the barrel? And don't cite the Alyea film as your proof, because it isn't. And who wasn't a liar? Even the non-conspirators lied to recant their stories after they realized they were being swept up in a conspiracy and their lives were in danger. Wouldn't YOU lie?

ps. I wonder if "7.65 Mauser" was stamped on the rifle that Fritz handed Weitzman. What happened to that Mauser?

Jack,... Roger Craig said that at the time that Captain Fritz and Detective Day were examining the rifle ( when Fritz removed a live round of 6.5mm carc cartridge from the carcano)  He (Roger Craig) saw "stamped right there on the barrel ---was 7.65 mauser "  He emphasized the words 7.65 mauser.  ( this strong emphasis on the "7.65 mauser" is typical of a liar who is desperate to convince his listeners that he's telling the truth.) 

A) Roger Craig was not close enough to the rifle to read any inscriptions on the rifle.

B) Captain Fritz testified that the live round was stamped "6,5mm carc"   

C) The photos taken of Day departing the TSBD show that he was carrying a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2020, 08:06:35 PM »

I don't doubt that the mauser that Weitzman examined and provided a detailed description for to Sayer was stamped 7.65 mauser.   

To be candid,.....   I've long suspected that Weitzman talked to Craig sometime after Weitzman's interview with Sayer, and Weitzman told Craig that "stamped right there on the barrel were the words 7.65 mauser.    And that's where Craig got that information....Unfortunately Craig and his gargantuan ego wanted it to appear hat he had seen the stamp, so rather than tell the truth he  made up the tale about how he had seen the stamp on the barrel.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2020, 08:06:35 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2020, 08:12:15 PM »
Jack,... Roger Craig said that at the time that Captain Fritz and Detective Day were examining the rifle ( when Fritz removed a live round of 6.5mm carc cartridge from the carcano)  He (Roger Craig) saw "stamped right there on the barrel ---was 7.65 mauser "  He emphasized the words 7.65 mauser.  ( this strong emphasis on the "7.65 mauser" is typical of a liar who is desperate to convince his listeners that he's telling the truth.) 

A) Roger Craig was not close enough to the rifle to read any inscriptions on the rifle.

C) The photos taken of Day departing the TSBD show that he was carrying a model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano.

Jesus tap dancing Christ!

How do you know this?

Do you hear yourself? "Captain Fritz" said...anything! Besides, what does that have to do with anything?

And? Do you think they would have carried out the Mauser the same way? And do you think they wouldn't have squirreled away the Mauser until the heat was off? Give your head a shake and ask yourself where the Mauser that Weitzman described came from? Answer that before you claim that Craig was lying about seeing a Mauser.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2020, 08:20:26 PM »

I don't doubt that the mauser that Weitzman examined and provided a detailed description for to Sayer was stamped 7.65 mauser.   

To be candid,.....   I've long suspected that Weitzman talked to Craig sometime after Weitzman's interview with Sayer, and Weitzman told Craig that "stamped right there on the barrel were the words 7.65 mauser.    And that's where Craig got that information....Unfortunately Craig and his gargantuan ego wanted it to appear hat he had seen the stamp, so rather than tell the truth he  made up the tale about how he had seen the stamp on the barrel.

Then where did Weitzman get the "7.65" part from?

Long suspected? You sound uncertain to me. Why do you assume Craig had a gargantuan ego? Because he lied? Admit it, you don't have a clue how it went down and it was POSSIBLE that Craig read the same barrel that Weitzman saw. Fritz handed him the Mauser so he could attribute Weitzman's testimony to that event instead of the crime scene. Isn't that where critical thinking should take you? Otherwise, what other hypothesis fits all the evidence? Not yours.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2020, 08:20:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2020, 08:36:59 PM »
Jesus tap dancing Christ!

How do you know this?

Do you hear yourself? "Captain Fritz" said...anything! Besides, what does that have to do with anything?

And? Do you think they would have carried out the Mauser the same way? And do you think they wouldn't have squirreled away the Mauser until the heat was off? Give your head a shake and ask yourself where the Mauser that Weitzman described came from? Answer that before you claim that Craig was lying about seeing a Mauser.

I give up, Jack..... You believe what ever floats yer boat.....    I had hopes of flushing the Mauser crap down the toilet where it belongs...but with people like you around that BS is probably going to continue to stink up the atmosphere for a long time..

Offline Jorn Frending

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2020, 09:16:50 PM »
I give up, Jack..... You believe what ever floats yer boat.....    I had hopes of flushing the Mauser crap down the toilet where it belongs...but with people like you around that BS is probably going to continue to stink up the atmosphere for a long time..

Don't give up Walt :)

Just tell them that the Mauser is not necessary to explain that the whole snipers nest business is useless to start with.

The snipers nest is not workable otherwise the reenactment would have been carried out from here .. Not even has any Hollywood movie been able to place an Oswald in a valid shooting position in a similar snipers nest.

The snipers nest was not necessary. You just need a little open space and sitting in a kneeling position using open sights for this distance. A scope for this distance and a moving target makes it difficult to regain the sight picture.

The scope could not be sighed in correctly and had a faulty or not military configured trigger. Since the scope was not sighed in correctly you may had to put the cross hairs on Kellermann to hit JFK. When experts were to repeat the shooting were they furnished with a by then sighed in rifle?

I probably forgot a lot but the snipers nest business is definitely wrong.

It's easy to determine if a rifle has been recently fired or the day before or a week ago (I've checked many rifles when I'm in the army)
Why wasn't such a test carried out?

*Sighted in*, my spellchecker is not friendly today 😊
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:24:06 PM by Jorn Frending »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2020, 09:16:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2020, 09:30:07 PM »
Captain Fritz testified that the live round was stamped "6,5mm carc"
Walt could you locate and paste where he said that?
When Fritz testified..he would have said his own mother was up there on the 6th floor if he had to.
Mr. BALL. What did you do?
Mr. FRITZ. I told them not to move the cartridges, not to touch anything until we could get the crime lab to take pictures of them just as they were lying there and I left an officer assigned there to see that that was done, and the crime lab came almost immediately, and took pictures, and dusted the shelfs for prints.
Mr. BALL. Which officers, which officer did you leave there?
Mr. FRITZ. Carl Day was the man I talked to about taking pictures.
Mr. BALL. Day?
Mr. FRITZ. Lieutenant Day; yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Do you know whether he took the pictures or not?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel like he did but I don't know because I didn't stay to see whether he could. 
Really on top of things there Capt Will Fritz.
We should put the Mauser thing to bed grave..it has been discussed to death. But the cop's lies are never ending.