Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103221 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2018, 05:04:44 PM »
Advertisement
"Darryl Glick".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2018, 05:04:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2018, 05:30:05 PM »
"Darryl Glick".  LOL.

Hey...Didn't yo mama ever tell you it's rude to laugh at peoples names?

Do you happen to know the Hogg family from the Austin area....    As I recall their first names were Ima and Ura .....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 05:45:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »
Hey...Didn't yo mama ever tell you it's rude to laugh at peoples names?

"In Oak Cliff" was not somebody's name.

Do you happen to know the Hogg family from the Austin area....    As I recall their first names were Ima and Ura .....

Also a fabrication!  There was no "Ura".
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:41:07 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
"In Oak Cliff" was not somebody's name.

Also a fabrication!  There was no "Ura".

Could be you're right about Ura Hogg.....  But that's the way it was written in the Readers Digest many years ago....

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2018, 08:41:46 PM »
Could be you're right about Ura Hogg.....  But that's the way it was written in the Readers Digest many years ago....

Definitely a persistent myth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2018, 08:41:46 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2019, 11:06:43 AM »
Help! He just keeps dusting himself off and doing it again. Will it ever stop? Forty-two percent of voters follow the instruction, "Only listen to me," the press is the enemy of the state, I'm the only one who matters.... trust diplomats from Ukraine, not "Obama diplomats," and they eat it up, tricked out in their MAGA merchandise!

Vince Palamara - Posted December 10, 2019

The author, Steve Cameron (also an actor), became fascinated by Roger Craig at an early age (relatively speaking- he was a toddler when Roger Craig passed away). He obtained exclusive interviews with Roger's lookalike son Roger Craig Junior (who was also a Deputy Sheriff after his dad's tenure-1978 thru the 1980's), as well as other close relatives who, to my knowledge, never spoke before (he has photos of them, as well [Roger Junior presented with him at the conference]). His book contains everything remotely connected to Roger Craig- his manuscript When They Kill A President, rare photos, all relevant documents, etc. It is also a very good read; well put together. He also makes a compelling case that Roger did not commit suicide (or, in the off chance he did, he was compelled to do so via coercion as Gary Shaw eludes in the book, as Roger had several attempts on his life)- the rifle was not his, he was in a good mood that day, he just renewed his fishing license in anticipation of a trip, etc.

The autopsy report was a sophisticated effort of fiction?

Roger, Jr. was not separated from the Sheriff's Dept. in reaction to an alleged sex offense?

Gary Shaw is credible again because he finally shared this?  ("special" copy of Rose Cheramie death certificate indicating  a bullet wound to the skull.)                                                                                                                                   
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-10/

And Roger Craig's daughter contradicts her brother on their Dad being "all there".

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »
Help! He just keeps dusting himself off and doing it again. Will it ever stop? Forty-two percent of voters follow the instruction, "Only listen to me," the press is the enemy of the state, I'm the only one who matters.... trust diplomats from Ukraine, not "Obama diplomats," and they eat it up, tricked out in their MAGA merchandise!

The autopsy report was a sophisticated effort of fiction?

Roger, Jr. was not separated from the Sheriff's Dept. in reaction to an alleged sex offense?

Gary Shaw is credible again because he finally shared this?  ("special" copy of Rose Cheramie death certificate indicating  a bullet wound to the skull.)                                                                                                                                   
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-10/

And Roger Craig's daughter contradicts her brother on their Dad being "all there".

Damned if I can see any entry saying that there was;  "a bullet wound to the skull"  Could you point out that entry?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2019, 05:27:36 PM »
Damned if I can see any entry saying that there was;  "a bullet wound to the skull"  Could you point out that entry?

Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious ...
https://books.google.com › books
Richard Belzer, ‎David Wayne - 2016
Found inside
... to researcher J. Gary Shaw in the book Conspiracy of Silence, the official autopsy of Cheramie has now disappeared. ... her other injuries, she had suffered a “deep punctate stellate wound above her right forehead” (Dateline Dallas, 1993).

The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X
edited by James DiEugenio, Lisa Pease
Link: Page 220
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 05:30:23 PM by Tom Scully »