Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101132 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2018, 07:24:21 PM »
Advertisement
Unfortunately, the forum archives were lost, but you did make this statement early on in the original Alyea discussion and then later changed your mind when somebody convinced you that the edges of the clip are visible in the Alyea film (they're not).
I'll note your retraction.

Huh??  What retraction??....I simply wanted a clarification and posted truthfully.

The way you've posted it it appears that the clip slipped completely out of the magazine....I've never ever proposed that the clip slipped completely out while Day was examining the rifle .....
I believe Day was totally ignorant to the fact that there was a clip in that magazine.....

Tom Alyea's film shows a small bit of the brass clip extending out of the magazine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2018, 07:24:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2018, 07:53:27 PM »
Tom Alyea's film shows a small bit of the brass clip extending out of the magazine.

No it doesn't.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2018, 09:09:27 PM »
No it doesn't.

Extract your head so you can see....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2018, 09:09:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2018, 09:19:10 PM »
Extract your head so you can see....

They ain't enough drugs in the world to see what you see.

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2018, 12:18:09 AM »
There are photos showing,i guess the police digging from the ground what most say is a bullet by the sidewalk about 50 feet before,you get to the over past.His superiors did nit want to hear anything other,than,case solved,with Oswald being the shooter. You can thank Hoover for that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2018, 12:18:09 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2018, 12:32:43 AM »
There are photos showing,i guess the police digging from the ground what most say is a bullet by the sidewalk about 50 feet before,you get to the over past.His superiors did nit want to hear anything other,than,case solved,with Oswald being the shooter. You can thank Hoover for that.

His superiors did not want to hear anything other,than,case solved,with Oswald being the shooter. You can thank Hoover for that.

Yes, you're right,  Hoover was the all powerful puppet master who made the puppets dance to his tune.   And many of those who refused to be manipulated wound up in the dead puppet pile.... 

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2018, 01:35:18 AM »
Even today technology and video,probably take longer to actually catch a killer. Only took 90 minutes to arrest Oswald.Hoover,would not allow them to look for anyone else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2018, 01:35:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2018, 02:08:54 PM »
This is all good and nice but Oswald had to get from McWatters bus to the Rooming House somehow and Whaley not only positively ID'd Oswald but he also recognised Oswald's bracelet and his work manifest describes the same journey that Oswald had to take.

And Oswald even admitted taking a cab, where can your speculation possibly go from here?

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.

And Bookout.

Mr. STERN - Yes. Did he ever complain that, "We have been over that ground before," or make any such statement?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

JohnM

This is all good and nice but Oswald had to get from McWatters bus to the Rooming House somehow and Whaley not only positively ID'd Oswald but he also recognised Oswald's bracelet and his work manifest describes the same journey that Oswald had to take.

Oswald had to get from McWatters bus to the Rooming House somehow

Correction....Lee had to get from the TSBD to the Rooming house somehow.....  There is no solid proof that Lee was ever on Mc Watters bus....   Lee could easily have walked from the TSBD to the Taxi Stand at the Greyhound bus depot and hired Darryl Glick's taxi to take him to the rooming house.

Whaley not only positively ID'd Oswald

No, Whaley DID NOT positively Identify Lee Oswald as the man who entered his cab at 12:30...  he couldn't have, because Lee was in the TSBD lunchroom at 12:30 and furthermore....  Whaley definitely described the man as dressed in Blue Workman uniform type clothes....  Lee was definitely NOT dressed in a BLUE workman uniform.

he also recognised Oswald's bracelet

Utter nonsense....Whaley had seen Lee Oswald's picture on TV, as he was brought into the police station. and he could easily have noticed that Lee was wearing a bracelet.... IF IF Whaley noticed that the man who was wearing the BLUE clothing was wearing a bracelet...it means absolutely nothing....  Two different men and two different bracelets.

his work manifest describes the same journey that Oswald had to take.

HUH??   What is that stuff yer smokin??   What leads you to believe that a Cab Driver was restricted to a particular route???    The Taxi that Lee took could have traveled from the taxi stand at the Greyhound Bus Depot to the rooming house by any number of routes....AND   I would remind you that Whaley said that the man in blue, departed his cab several blocks BEYOND the rooming house and when he walked away from the cab he was walking AWAY from the Rooming house....

BOTTOM LINE.....   Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger.