Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101080 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 09:01:11 PM »
Advertisement
Maybe, but he did say he guessed the time didn't he?

He did say. He was wearing blue clothing, yes, as I have said before. He also mentioned other clothing which was correct. I think I asked before about what colour trousers Oswald wore to work but don't remember being shown the evidence. Would be happy to see it.

Did he own a blue jacket as Marina said?

he did say he guessed the time didn't he?

I honestly don't know.....The shyster lawyers on LBJ's cover up committee probably did lead him into saying that he guessed at the time...BUT...What does that mean? Does it mean that he didn't look at the man in blue clothes and then look at the bus station clock to determine PRECISELY what time it was???    Or does it mean that He knew the time was approximately 12:30 but he didn't know the PRECISE time???

The DPD detectives who searched Lee's room at about 4:00 pm that afternoon took photos of the evidence and compiled a list of the items they found in Lee's room at 1026 N. Beckley.

Among the items listed are: a reddish brown long sleeve man's shirt with a BUTTON DOWN  collar and a pair of dark gray trousers.

Although the conspirators have managed to confuse the shirt issue they have overlooked the trousers...The trousers are shown in color in official police photos of the evidence and the trousers are dark gray.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 09:01:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2018, 09:04:20 PM »
Maybe, but he did say he guessed the time didn't he?

He did say. He was wearing blue clothing, yes, as I have said before. He also mentioned other clothing which was correct. I think I asked before about what colour trousers Oswald wore to work but don't remember being shown the evidence. Would be happy to see it.

Did he own a blue jacket as Marina said?

Who the hell cares?....  It's irrelevant whether Lee owned a blue workman's type jacket.....   He was NOT wearing a blue jacket ( or a jacket of any color)  when he left the TSBD

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 09:19:53 PM »
Whaley said he didn't wear a watch and guessed the time, and gave an approximation which could be 15 mins out. That's a fact isn't it?

No it's not.  He said 10 minutes.

Marina said LHO owned a blue jacket.

That was the one supposedly found by Frankie Kaiser in the TSBD domino room either a few days later or 4 weeks later (depending on which report you believe), coincidentally the same guy who found the alleged "Oswald clipboard" on the sixth floor that nobody else noticed either.

But how could Whaley have seen his passenger wearing that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 09:19:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2018, 09:25:57 PM »
He did say. He was wearing blue clothing, yes, as I have said before. He also mentioned other clothing which was correct.

You mean that brown shirt with the "little silverlike stripe"?

I think I asked before about what colour trousers Oswald wore to work but don't remember being shown the evidence. Would be happy to see it.

Black.  CE 158

But he supposedly told Fritz that he changed his pants at the rooming house.  However, I don't see any blue pants in the evidence exhibits.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2018, 09:31:07 PM »
Why would you post a fake picture in an attempt to refute the Tom Alyea film which clearly shows the rifle was laying on it's right side with the sling side (left side) up.  ????

I know that's the Walt Fabrication, but you don't know what boxes they moved before the Alyea clip starts.  In fact the whole Alyea clip could be a recreation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2018, 09:31:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2018, 09:58:38 PM »
You mean that brown shirt with the "little silverlike stripe"?

Black.  CE 158

But he supposedly told Fritz that he changed his pants at the rooming house.  However, I don't see any blue pants in the evidence exhibits.

he supposedly told Fritz that he changed his pants at the rooming house.

Why supposedly??    There are several reports of the interrogations from several sources that confirm that Lee told them that he went to his room and changed his clothes before going to the theater.  (See Hosty / Bookhout report for 11/ 23 /63 on page 612 of WR)  On page 622 FBI agent James Bookhout's report says....quote...He stated after arriving at the apartment he changed his shirt and trousers because they were dirty. He described his dirty clothing as being a reddish colored, long sleeved shirt with a BUTTON DOWN  COLLAR and gray colored trousers.

And on page 626 Inspector Kelly writes in his report... "He went home changed his trousers and shirt, put his shirt in a dresser. This was a red shirt and he put it with his dirty clothes. He described the shirt as having a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and of a reddish color. The trousers were gray colored. 

There's no good reason to doubt that Lee went to his room and changed his clothes....and he was NOT wearing any BLUE workman's clothing...   And to those who argue that he was wearing the same shirt the entire day and did not change his clothes....Then show me the BUTTON DOWN  COLLAR on the arrest shirt.    I know the FBI found fibers on the butt of the rifle that they said matched the shirt that Lee was wearing at the theater when he was arrested....BUT ....  Their tale does not add up .....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »
I know that's the Walt Fabrication, but you don't know what boxes they moved before the Alyea clip starts.  In fact the whole Alyea clip could be a recreation.

I know that's the Walt Fabrication,

Thank you....  It certainly DID take a lot of study and effort to construct that "fabrication" ...and it's nice of you to recognize the sturdy construction.

you don't know what boxes they moved before the Alyea clip starts.

You're right....  But the police all swore that NOTHING was touched and no boxes moved prior to Alyea   Detective Day lifting the rifle ....Based on your statement here, I assume that you agree with me that they were lying....and boxes were in fact moved prior to Day picking up the rifle.

The Alyea film clip definitely shows the rifle laying on it's right side with the left side up ....  Now then let's see if I can get this through your thick skull....  If the rifle had been positioned as it is seen in the "on situ" photo With the trigger guard / magazine down and the left hand mounted scope up and supported by boxes ...Then if the boxes were removed the laws of physics would cause the rifle to topple to the left ( because of the weight of the scope off to the left of center)...   Thus the LEFT side of the rifle would have been down and detective Day could not have reached down and grabbed the leather sling, because it would have been on the opposite side of the rifle. 

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:51:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2018, 10:29:58 PM »
Thank you....  It certainly DID take a lot of study and effort to construct that "fabrication" ...and it's nice of you to recognize the sturdy construction.

I recognize your sturdy imagination...

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,99.0.html

You're right....  But the police all swore that NOTHING was touched and no boxes moved prior to Alyea lifting the rifle ....Based on your statement here, I assume that you agree with me that they were lying....and boxes were in fact moved prior to Day picking up the rifle.

I didn't know that Alyea ever lifted the rifle, but you're right:  we have plenty of reasons not to trust anything that the Dallas police officers swore to.

The Alyea film clip definitely shows the rifle laying on it's right side with the left side up ....  Now then let's see if I can get this through your thick skull....  If the rifle had been positioned as it is seen in the "on situ" photo With the trigger guard / magazine down and the left hand mounted scope up and supported by boxes ...Then if the boxes were removed the laws of physics would cause the rifle to topple to the left ( because of the weight of the scope off to the left of center)...   Thus the LEFT side of the rifle would have been down and detective Day could not have reached down and grabbed the leather sling, because it would have been on the opposite side of the rifle.

Wouldn't that depend on which boxes were moved?