Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101112 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:53 PM »
Advertisement
I am always happy o face facts when they are presented, not unsupported opinions though. The WC report is a repository of evidence. You may consider it a bad place to refer to but you can't dismiss it all just because the report was flawed (as I have repeatedly said).

Whaley described a brown shirt with a white T shirt underneath and identified the brown shirt recovered from Oswald as the one he had seen. This is a fact. On what basis do you dismiss this, as you seem to?

The WC report is a repository of evidence. You may consider it a bad place to refer to but you can't dismiss it all just because the report was flawed (as I have repeatedly said).

The WC report is a repository of evidence.

Yes, that's exactly right....  Unfortunately the Warren REPORT is NOT supported by the information in the 26 volumes.   Students of the case have found hundreds of examples where the FACTS in the volumes have been twisted into something unrecognizable to the witnesses.

You may consider it a bad place to refer

No, I do NOT consider the Warren Report "a bad place to refer" In fact the Warren Report is an excellent document for demonstrating how LBJ's Cover Up committee operated..... and twisted the facts to frame an innocent man.

It seems to me that you, Mr Turner, refuse to see the truth....   I've pointed out the FACTS about what William Whaley said but you refuse to accept those facts.

Whaley said that his passenger got in his cab at about 12:30....   Lee Oswald was seen in the second floro lunchroom of the TSBD at about 12:32.

Whaley said his passenger was wearing a BLUE uniform  which consisted of a BLUE jacket and matching BLUE trousers.

Lee Oswald was wearing a brownish red shirt and dark gray trousers, and he didn't even own any clothing like the clothes described by Whaley

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:53 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
The WC report is a repository of evidence. You may consider it a bad place to refer to but you can't dismiss it all just because the report was flawed (as I have repeatedly said).

The WC report is a repository of evidence.

Yes, that's exactly right....  Unfortunately the Warren REPORT is NOT supported by the information in the 26 volumes.   Students of the case have found hundreds of examples where the FACTS in the volumes have been twisted into something unrecognizable to the witnesses.

You may consider it a bad place to refer

No, I do NOT consider the Warren Report "a bad place to refer" In fact the Warren Report is an excellent document for demonstrating how LBJ's Cover Up committee operated..... and twisted the facts to frame an innocent man.

It seems to me that you, Mr Turner, refuse to see the truth....   I've pointed out the FACTS about what William Whaley said but you refuse to accept those facts.

Whaley said that his passenger got in his cab at about 12:30....   Lee Oswald was seen in the second floro lunchroom of the TSBD at about 12:32.

Whaley said his passenger was wearing a BLUE uniform  which consisted of a BLUE jacket and matching BLUE trousers.

Lee Oswald was wearing a brownish red shirt and dark gray trousers, and he didn't even own any clothing like the clothes described by Whaley

Whaley said he didn't wear a watch and guessed the time, and gave an approximation which could be 15 mins out. That's a fact isn't it?

He didn't only mention the blue items of clothing but mentioned a brown shirt, which he later identified, and a white T shirt underneath. Marina said LHO owned a blue jacket.

There is a lot of discussion about the jackets (CE162 & 163) I know and there are questions to be answered but don't think you can dismiss Whaley's testimony as it stands.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:24 PM »
Whaley said he didn't wear a watch and guessed the time, and gave an approximation which could be 15 mins out. That's a fact isn't it?

He didn't only mention the blue items of clothing but mentioned a brown shirt, which he later identified, and a white T shirt underneath. Marina said LHO owned a blue jacket.

There is a lot of discussion about the jackets (CE162 & 163) I know and there are questions to be answered but don't think you can dismiss Whaley's testimony as it stands.

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that Taxi's have a clock as part of the meter........And any bus station I've been in has clocks on the walls so passengers won't miss their bus.   Whaley Knew.... that the man in Blue.... entered his cab, at 12:30.  (A little poetry for you)

You can bet that Whaley knew where every public clock in Dallas was located.

It is a FACT that Whaley said the man was wearing BLUE clothing.....Lee Oswald was NOT wearing BLUE clothing.

I know and there are questions to be answered but don't think you can dismiss Whaley's testimony as it stands.

Who is dismissing Whaley's statements?.....   Whaley said the man was wearing a blue colored workman's uniform.....Lee Oswald didn't even own any Blue Workman's uniform.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:24 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:50 PM »
Where did you pick up the foolish idea that I'm angry? ....... you have NFI what you're dealing with when it comes to evidence.

Sound angry to me.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2018, 08:36:20 PM »

Obviously you are ignorant of the fact that Taxi's have a clock as part of the meter........And any bus station I've been in has clocks on the walls so passengers won't miss their bus.   Whaley Knew.... that the man in Blue.... entered his cab, at 12:30.  (A little poetry for you)

You can bet that Whaley knew where every public clock in Dallas was located.

Maybe, but he did say he guessed the time didn't he?

It is a FACT that Whaley said the man was wearing BLUE clothing.....Lee Oswald was NOT wearing BLUE clothing.

He did say. He was wearing blue clothing, yes, as I have said before. He also mentioned other clothing which was correct. I think I asked before about what colour trousers Oswald wore to work but don't remember being shown the evidence. Would be happy to see it.

Who is dismissing Whaley's statements?.....   Whaley said the man was wearing a blue colored workman's uniform.....Lee Oswald didn't even own any Blue Workman's uniform.

Did he own a blue jacket as Marina said?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2018, 08:36:20 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2018, 08:39:26 PM »
Sounds like you're in the wrong forum.

Maybe you're right.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »

Why would you post a fake picture in an attempt to refute the Tom Alyea film which clearly shows the rifle was laying on it's right side with the sling side (left side) up.  ????

This is a fake in situ photo that the DPD created to support their lie about Lee dashing by the boxes and tossing the rifle aside as he fled.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2018, 08:58:04 PM »
I know I am:

Yes you are, about this anyway. Bye then. Enjoy.