Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103137 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2018, 11:37:02 PM »
Advertisement
Its not a question of biting, its discussing.

I don't know what he meant by a silverlike stripe, but when shown the shirt he identified it and sadi it was because he recognised that feature. If you look at the material it has that glossy two tone  look I remember all too well from hideous 80s fashion - maybe that's what he meant. I don't know.

Mr Turner, When are you going to face the facts and stop citing the Cover up committe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2018, 11:37:02 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2018, 11:39:43 PM »
Sure, maybe.

And maybe he just identified that shirt because it's the shirt the FBI told him that Oswald was wearing.

So he could have possibly identified the shirt correctly?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2018, 01:52:45 AM »
Thanks for the link, Denis...  Interesting stuff.    BUT ...Unfortunately there is nothing there to prove that Roger Craig was a liar ( although it's my personal belief that he embroidered information that was NOT factual.)

But having read the blog, I now wonder if Craig ever saw the rifle in situ.... Because he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.    I believe that this configuration is contrary to all other reports from the men who saw the rifle before it was removed from the place where it obviously had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

I copied the below from your blog....

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car. Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination, Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car.

I also believe that Craig did in fact see a young man who resembled LHO get into a car driven by a dark complected man....( That in itself would had been a non typical happening....    (A white boy taking a ride with a Black man in a car....)   But I believe it happened.

Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination,

This is not accurate.....It IS the story that LBJ's cover up committee promoted ....BUT.... It is NOT William Whaley's story....

Whaley said that the man who became his passenger to Oak Cliff was  dressed in BLUE WORK Uniform (Both trousers and jacket were BLUE. )    LHO was dressed in a brownish red colored shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark gray trousers.   And what's more.... Whaley said the man entered his cab at 12:30   .....Which was about the time that DPD officer Marrion Baker and Roy Truly encounter LHO in the second floor lunchroom.

Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

The question is.... Was that bus transfer actually found in the pocket of the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest at the theater?????    I DO NOT believe that transfer was in that shirt pocket....

I now wonder if Craig ever saw the rifle in situ.... Because he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.    I believe that this configuration is contrary to all other reports from the men who saw the rifle before it was removed from the place where it obviously had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

Watch closely at the 45 second point of the Alyea film.

Notice that the sling is UP as Detective Day reaches down and grabs the sling.....That sling says that Roger Craig was a damne4d liar....When he said that the scope was to the north and the trigger was to the south....

The sling is mounted on the LEFT side of a Carcano.....   If the left side of the rifle was up as it is seen at the 45 second point of this film when Day picks the rifle up, then the scope would be to the SOUTH and the trigger would be toward the North which is exactly the opposite of what liar Roger Craig said.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:56:54 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2018, 01:52:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2018, 02:35:33 AM »
I'll bite.  Where's the silverlike stripe?

Mr. BALL. I have here a bracelet which is marked 383. Take a look at it and tell me if you have ever seen it before.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; as near as I can tell that is the bracelet he was wearing the day I carried him, the shiny bracelet I was talking about.
Mr. BALL. You mentioned the fact that the man who sat in the front seat of your cab, which you drove from the Greyhound Station on Lamar Street over to 500 North Beckley, had an identification bracelet on him.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, it looked like an identification bracelet. It looks like this one, sir, it was shiny, I couldn't tell exactly whether that was the bracelet or not.

Whaley was into jewelry because that what his thing and instantly recognized Oswald's shiny and perhaps silverlike bracelet.

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; I noticed it; yes, sir. I always notice watchbands, unusual watchbands, and identification bracelets like these, because I make them myself. I made this one.
Representative FORD. In other words, you have a particular interest in them?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, I particularly notice things like that.

And to top it off according to Fritz, Oswald admitted to getting on and off a bus then catching a cab.

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.

And Bookout.

Mr. STERN - Yes. Did he ever complain that, "We have been over that ground before," or make any such statement?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

JohnM

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2018, 08:52:53 AM »
Mr Turner, When are you going to face the facts and stop citing the Cover up committe?

I am always happy o face facts when they are presented, not unsupported opinions though. The WC report is a repository of evidence. You may consider it a bad place to refer to but you can't dismiss it all just because the report was flawed (as I have repeatedly said).

Whaley described a brown shirt with a white T shirt underneath and identified the brown shirt recovered from Oswald as the one he had seen. This is a fact. On what basis do you dismiss this, as you seem to?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2018, 08:52:53 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2018, 06:46:26 PM »
Notice that the sling is UP as Detective Day reaches down and grabs the sling.....That sling says that Roger Craig was a damne4d liar....When he said that the scope was to the north and the trigger was to the south....

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:50:09 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2018, 06:49:25 PM »
Whaley was into jewelry because that what his thing and instantly recognized Oswald's shiny and perhaps silverlike bracelet.

??

Are you saying that the bracelet was the little silverlike stripe that Whaley saw on the brown shirt that Ball showed him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2018, 06:49:25 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2018, 06:55:00 PM »
The learning curve is way too steep for you, why don't you save Duncan some bandwidth?

When you drive a taxi that long you learn to judge people and what I actually thought of the man when he got in was that he was a wino who had been off his bottle for about two days, that is the way he looked, sir, that was my opinion of him.

That's your expert witness right there.

Why so angry? I'm not here to argue and am open to discuss stuff, but not with people with attitude.