Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101122 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »
Advertisement
Where did he say that please? I watched an interview with him saying what he said to the WC.

He described a brown shirt with t shirt underneath too.

Where did he say that please? I watched an interview with him saying what he said to the WC.

The trip log indicates that he left the Bus Station (with the man who was dressed in the BLUE work clothes) at 12:30 and arrived at 500 N. Beckley at 12:45.....

That's irrelevant ......   Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a BLUE workman's uniform........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2018, 11:02:54 PM »
You say the clothing was wrong. He does mention a brown shirt and T-shirt underneath, which I believe is correct, yes?

Not unless you can find a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2018, 11:06:46 PM »

The trip log indicates that he left the Bus Station (with the man who was dressed in the BLUE work clothes) at 12:30 and arrived at 500 N. Beckley at 12:45.....

That's irrelevant ......   Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a BLUE workman's uniform........

He told the WC.
'Mr. Ball.
    Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. Whaley.
    Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
    He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.'

In his evidence he was asked if he could identify the brown shirt which was Commission Exhibit No. 150

'Mr. Ball.
    I have some clothing here. Commission Exhibit No. 150, does that look like the shirt?
Mr. Whaley.
    That is the shirt, sir, it has my initials on it.
Mr. Ball.
    In other words, this is the shirt the man had on?
Mr. Whaley.
    Yes, sir; that is the same one the FBI man had me identify.
Mr. Ball.
    This is the shirt the man had on who took your car at Lamar and Jackson?
Mr. Whaley.
    As near as I can recollect as I told him. I said that is the shirt he had on because it had a kind of little stripe in it, light-colored stripe. I noticed that.'

He was asked about the trousers but wasn't sure CE152 - couldn't find a photograph). He identified jacket exhibit 162. He mentioned another blue jacket, that is true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2018, 11:06:46 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2018, 11:09:16 PM »
Not unless you can find a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it.

CE150, which he identified - particularly mentioning the silverlike stripe on it as being something he recognised?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2018, 11:18:55 PM »
CE150, which he identified - particularly mentioning the silverlike stripe on it as being something he recognised?

I'll bite.  Where's the silverlike stripe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2018, 11:18:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2018, 11:20:39 PM »

Did this shirt have a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR?......   Lee Oswald told the interrogators that the brownish red shirt that he was wearing at work that morning had a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR.   

The brownish red shirt that the DPD Detectives found in Lee Oswald's dresser had a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and NO silver stripe .....

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »
I'll bite.  Where's the silverlike stripe?

Its not a question of biting, its discussing.

I don't know what he meant by a silverlike stripe, but when shown the shirt he identified it and sadi it was because he recognised that feature. If you look at the material it has that glossy two tone  look I remember all too well from hideous 80s fashion - maybe that's what he meant. I don't know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2018, 11:36:35 PM »
Its not a question of biting, its discussing.

I don't know what he meant by a silverlike stripe, but when shown the shirt he identified it and sadi it was because he recognised that feature. If you look at the material it has that glossy two tone  look I remember all too well from hideous 80s fashion - maybe that's what he meant. I don't know.

Sure, maybe.

And maybe he just identified that shirt because it's the shirt the FBI told him that Oswald was wearing.