Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103100 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2018, 02:42:15 PM »
Advertisement
Very few people know this but the Dallas PD solved the assassination the same day that it happened. About 15 minutes after the assassination happened two Dallas Cops Roger Craig and Buddy Walter were examining a bullet mark on the sidewalk down by the triple underpass. 15 minutes after the assassination happened Roger Craig saw Oswald walk down the Grassy Knoll and get into a tan station wagon and drive away. Later on that day at about 5 pm after Oswald was arrested Roger Craig identified Oswald as the same person he saw get into the tan station wagon earlier in the day. Buddy Walters said that earlier in the day he saw that same tan station wagon parked on Ruth Paine's driveway. Oswald replied" Don't try and tie her into this" she had nothing to do with it. So the Oswald that Craig saw wasn't the same Oswald that was arrested at the Texas Theatre. This proves the two Oswald theory. You can read Craig's testimony here.  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/craig.htm

I don't think that Craig ever said the station wagon was tan:

[Sheriff's Dep. affidavit, Nov 22, 1963] I saw what I think was a light colored Rambler Station [sic] wagon with [a] luggage rack on top
[CE1967 Nov 22, 1963] ...a white rambler station wagon...
[CE1993 nov 25, 1963] ...a white white Nash Rambler station wagon with a luggage rack on top...

[WC testimony, 1964]
Mr. BELIN - What kind and what color station wagon was it?
Mr. CRAIG - It was light colored--almost--uh--it looked white to me.
Mr. BELIN - What model or make was it?
Mr. CRAIG - I thought it was a Nash.
Mr. BELIN - Why would you think it was a Nash?
Mr. CRAIG - Because it had a built-in luggage rack on 'the top. And--uh--at the time, this was the only type car I could fit with that type luggage rack.
Mr. BELIN - A Nash Rambler-is that what you're referring to?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; with a rack on the the back portion of the car, you know.

[Shaw trial] ...a light green Rambler station wagon with a chrome luggage rack on the top...It was a light green Rambler station wagon with the luggage rack on the back portion

[When They Kill a President, 1971] A light green Rambler station wagon

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2018, 02:42:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2018, 06:26:12 PM »
My question is, if you couldn't find Deanna, are you looking in the right spot in the first place?

Yes.  Michelle Palmer, daughter of Molly Humpheys, is the one who claims in those old emails posted to the Education Forum that she is "Deanna Craig", daughter of Roger.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »
What mental illness did Ferrell or Weisberg diagnose in Craig?

Do you think by "very sick young man", Mary Ferrell meant that he had the flu?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2018, 06:25:53 AM »
Do you think by "very sick young man", Mary Ferrell meant that he had the flu?
You don't need a doctor to know someone's sick. Diagnosis of the specific condition is what the doctor does.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2018, 06:59:45 PM »
The most complete Roger Craig resource here:
https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/roger-craig/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2018, 06:59:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2018, 08:13:49 PM »
The most complete Roger Craig resource here:
https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/roger-craig/

Thanks for the link, Denis...  Interesting stuff.    BUT ...Unfortunately there is nothing there to prove that Roger Craig was a liar ( although it's my personal belief that he embroidered information that was NOT factual.)

But having read the blog, I now wonder if Craig ever saw the rifle in situ.... Because he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.    I believe that this configuration is contrary to all other reports from the men who saw the rifle before it was removed from the place where it obviously had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

I copied the below from your blog....

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car. Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination, Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car.

I also believe that Craig did in fact see a young man who resembled LHO get into a car driven by a dark complected man....( That in itself would had been a non typical happening....    (A white boy taking a ride with a Black man in a car....)   But I believe it happened.

Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination,

This is not accurate.....It IS the story that LBJ's cover up committee promoted ....BUT.... It is NOT William Whaley's story....

Whaley said that the man who became his passenger to Oak Cliff was  dressed in BLUE WORK Uniform (Both trousers and jacket were BLUE. )    LHO was dressed in a brownish red colored shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark gray trousers.   And what's more.... Whaley said the man entered his cab at 12:30   .....Which was about the time that DPD officer Marrion Baker and Roy Truly encounter LHO in the second floor lunchroom.

Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

The question is.... Was that bus transfer actually found in the pocket of the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest at the theater?????    I DO NOT believe that transfer was in that shirt pocket....

I misunderstood Roger Craigs description of the position of the rifle that was LYING ON THE FLOOR......

having read the blog, I now wonder if Craig ever saw the rifle in situ.... Because he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.    I believe that this configuration is contrary to all other reports from the men who saw the rifle before it was removed from the place where it obviously had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.

Roger's description is the correct orientation of the Mannlicher carcano.....as can be verified by watching as Lt Day picks the carcano up FROM THE FLOOR ( not jammed between boxes)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:19:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »
Thanks for the link, Denis...  Interesting stuff.    BUT ...Unfortunately there is nothing there to prove that Roger Craig was a liar ( although it's my personal belief that he embroidered information that was NOT factual.)

But having read the blog, I now wonder if Craig ever saw the rifle in situ.... Because he said that the rifle was lying on a north / south configuration.... with the scope north and the trigger south.    I believe that this configuration is contrary to all other reports from the men who saw the rifle before it was removed from the place where it obviously had been CAREFULLY HIDDEN.

I copied the below from your blog....

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car. Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination, Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

My conclusion is that Craig did see a man looking like Oswald getting into a car.

I also believe that Craig did in fact see a young man who resembled LHO get into a car driven by a dark complected man....( That in itself would had been a non typical happening....    (A white boy taking a ride with a Black man in a car....)   But I believe it happened.

Unfortunately, a cab driver testified that he took Oswald as passenger a few minutes after the assassination,

This is not accurate.....It IS the story that LBJ's cover up committee promoted ....BUT.... It is NOT William Whaley's story....

Whaley said that the man who became his passenger to Oak Cliff was  dressed in BLUE WORK Uniform (Both trousers and jacket were BLUE. )    LHO was dressed in a brownish red colored shirt with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and dark gray trousers.   And what's more.... Whaley said the man entered his cab at 12:30   .....Which was about the time that DPD officer Marrion Baker and Roy Truly encounter LHO in the second floor lunchroom.

Also, a bus driver testified that he had Oswald as a passenger also a few minutes after the assassination. Finally, a bus transfer of that particular bus driver was found on Oswald.

The question is.... Was that bus transfer actually found in the pocket of the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time of his arrest at the theater?????    I DO NOT believe that transfer was in that shirt pocket....

Whaley told the WC that he didn't keep accurate times and that his 12.30 entry could have been anytime between 12.30 and 12.45. He also told them the passenger had a brown shirt on with a T shirt underneath.

I was wondering about the reference to LHO wearing grey trousers when at work. Where is this mentioned? Whaley described the trousers as faded blue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2018, 09:26:28 PM »
Whaley told the WC that he didn't keep accurate times and that his 12.30 entry could have been anytime between 12.30 and 12.45. He also told them the passenger had a brown shirt on with a T shirt underneath.

I was wondering about the reference to LHO wearing grey trousers when at work. Where is this mentioned? Whaley described the trousers as faded blue.

Whaley told the WC that he didn't keep accurate times

Nick....You would be doing yourself a big favor if you refrain from using information that you obtain from LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee

Whaley said that he arrived at the Bus Station at about 12:30 and he confirmed that time by KNOWING the distances and travel times between various points in Dallas by rote.    He KNEW what time he'd been at various sites in Dallas and he knew how long it took to travel between points....( he's been transporting passengers between points for years)   

LBJ's Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee would like us to believe that Whaley didn't know precisely what time He arrived at the Bus Station.....But it is a fact that he knew he'd arrived at 12:25 and his passenger who was dressed on BLUE twill clothing ( Jacket and trousers) entered his cab at about 12:30.