Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101084 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »
Advertisement
"Gossip" and "Armchair" imply indirect acquaintance. Both Ferrell and Weisberg knew him firsthand:

Their qualifications to diagnose mental illness is another matter entirely.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
Roger, Jr, is obviously RC's son and Deanna has to be his daughter, leaving Terry as the "stepboy." BTW, Craig's, er, memoir and the divorce records both render his wife's name as "Molly." I figure he would know, and the state would require, the proper spelling of her legal name.

Her name is spelled "Mollie" in the 1940 census, and by her granddaughter in the Craig family tree on Ancestry.  Not worth quibbling about though, it doesn't really matter.

But the question then becomes, what is the reason for believing that this Michelle Andrea Hahn Palmer person is the same person as "Deanna Craig"?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2018, 01:42:08 AM »
How could he work if he was crippled from that spill over a cliff?
Mary's point wasn't that Craig couldn't work, but that he didn't want to. She knew him at the time, and was therefore a far better judge of what he was capable of (and of his character, generally)  than you or I could ever hope to be. Ditto for Weisberg.

Doesn't look too agile in that interview that Lane used and far from mental
You mean here? Doesn't look like his jaw is wired shut to me. As for agility, how can you tell in a talking-head interview? And how do you define "looks mental?" 

What did Weisberg and MF think of the daughter?
Did Weisberg or Ferrell ever even meet her? She didn't explode onto the Education Forum until after both were dead.

She sounds more than a little jealous to me and rather angry about it.
I'll bet it's pretty normal for the children whose parents commit suicide tend to carry a lot of the emotional turmoil with them through their lives. It doesn't make them dishonest.

Something about the way he's sitting in the chair looks off to me, look a little harder and there's a few times you do see more than just his head, also his right hand in his pocket the entire time.  I said upper jaw wired, wired up, not wired shut :)
On mentality, he is asked about "the man RC" "how does he feel today?" and his answer to this and indeed throughout the entire interview is thoughtful, relaxed and lucid.
He's sat in that same position througout, doesn't even switch cheeks.  Body looks busted and if it was, then who could blame him for not wanting to pick fruit, hump lumber or w/e?
Anger/jealousy can make you many things, dishonest is indeed one of them, in fact it's top of the list.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2018, 01:42:08 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2018, 01:57:19 AM »
...Craig did not "involve the Paines". http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/craig.htm

Well, the idea is that he was full of it and this is one of the things he invented and yes, sorry but to me it looks like if he made it up then he was, for some reason, involving the Paines by mentioning their name.
"Don't involve them they have nothing to do with it", coming from the prime suspect in a murder case he denies involvement in.  "I think I'll go pay them a visit right now" says any cop worth a damn.
Ignore the Paines then and tell me why this cop, one of the first "not taking part" to react and reach the RRY, who then orders the public pushed back as to not impede their search is making this crap up.

Offline Mark Carter

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2018, 04:34:48 AM »
He wasn't making anything up the day the assassination happened. Craig was murdered in 1975. The reason is that what he saw that day. It was Buddy Walters who involved the Pained because he saw the tan station wagon parked on Ruth Paine's driveway. Walters also died a mysterious death.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2018, 04:34:48 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2018, 08:27:55 AM »
He wasn't making anything up the day the assassination happened. Craig was murdered in 1975. The reason is that what he saw that day. It was Buddy Walters who involved the Pained because he saw the tan station wagon parked on Ruth Paine's driveway. Walters also died a mysterious death.

Opinion rather than fact of course.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »
Their qualifications to diagnose mental illness is another matter entirely.

What mental illness did Ferrell or Weisberg diagnose in Craig?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2018, 01:43:43 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2018, 02:22:08 PM »
Her name is spelled "Mollie" in the 1940 census, and by her granddaughter in the Craig family tree on Ancestry.  Not worth quibbling about though, it doesn't really matter.

But the question then becomes, what is the reason for believing that this Michelle Andrea Hahn Palmer person is the same person as "Deanna Craig"?
My question is, if you couldn't find Deanna, are you looking in the right spot in the first place?