Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103061 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »
Advertisement
How about we just stick to the facts rather than unsubstantiated gossip from somebody's alleged child?

OK. What about this:

"TIME: 8/24 1:25 PM
TO: BILL AMBROSINO
SUBJECT: JFK-CIA EXPERTISE
I knew Roger Craig for several years before his death. It is my belief that Roger was a very sick young man. He had made a name for himself as a very promising young law enforcement officer. When he came forward with some of the 'stories' he told following the events of that November weekend, he believed that he would be offered a great deal of money and, possibly, speaking engagements. I am very sorry to say that I am one of the few conspiracy nuts who never believed Roger Craig.

When Roger made a number of speeches about the fact that 'they' prevented him from getting a job, I talked my husband into giving him a job. Roger did not want to work. He wanted people to give him money because he had 'seen something or other.'"

Or, how about Weisberg's opinion of Craig: "Roger Craig may be a brave guy and all of that, but he is also full of what is generally reserved for toilets."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2018, 01:04:00 AM »
How could he work if he was crippled from that spill over a cliff?  Or was that episode made up too?
Doesn't look too agile in that interview that Lane used and far from mental(see his upper jaw also, looks wired up).

What did Weisberg and MF think of the daughter?
She sounds more than a little jealous to me and rather angry about it.

I still rather be arrested by a Craig than most robocops.
Sure his story get's distorted, changed and has additions, name one witness who doesn't suffer the same problems, case is littered with 'em.
Robert Jackson has given five reasons for not leaving his car. FIVE! At Least.
IDK about the Rambler sighting but what happens with Fritz/Ossie/Craig is a most strange thing to make up, when it leads nowhere. If he was making it up what do you think he was he doing?  Involving the Paines?  Why?

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 01:08:16 AM »
If he was making it up what do you think he was he doing?  Involving the Paines?  Why?

Big noting himself on both counts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 01:08:16 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 01:27:37 AM »
There you go with your "you lot" nonsense again.

Ask her if you are "mental" of course.  That's what you said about Craig.

Completely false.  And an attack in an of itself.

Why would you assume that I even saw Tom's post?  And how does that change what YOU did?

Pretty sure my post came directly after Tom's, maybe on the same page. I think I even took a screen shot of both as soon as you started your petty little rant. By the way, I haven't added a link to that post of mine, and won't.

And stop squirming. You cannot weasel your way out of this one. You didn't see his post..? Yeah sure. If not, you've just confirmed that you are only here to attack anyone that challenges your claims.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:32:57 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 01:39:26 AM »
I didn't "speculate about a poster's family situation".  I don't even know if Chapman has a daughter.  Or Roger Craig for that matter.

How about Chapman apologize for using unsubstantiated gossip to smear an inconvenient witness?

Tell us you knew about her email before I posted it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 01:39:26 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 01:47:14 AM »
How could he work if he was crippled from that spill over a cliff?  Or was that episode made up too?
Doesn't look too agile in that interview that Lane used and far from mental(see his upper jaw also, looks wired up).

I still rather be arrested by a Craig than most robocops.
Sure his story get's distorted, changed and has additions, name one witness who doesn't suffer the same problems, case is littered with 'em.
Robert Jackson has given five reasons for not leaving his car. FIVE! At Least.
IDK about the Rambler sighting but what happens with Fritz/Ossie/Craig is a most strange thing to make up, when it leads nowhere. If he was making it up what do you think he was he doing?  Involving the Paines?  Why?
How could he work if he was crippled from that spill over a cliff?
Mary's point wasn't that Craig couldn't work, but that he didn't want to. She knew him at the time, and was therefore a far better judge of what he was capable of (and of his character, generally)  than you or I could ever hope to be. Ditto for Weisberg.

Doesn't look too agile in that interview that Lane used and far from mental
You mean here? Doesn't look like his jaw is wired shut to me. As for agility, how can you tell in a talking-head interview? And how do you define "looks mental?" 

Did Weisberg or Ferrell ever even meet her? She didn't explode onto the Education Forum until after both were dead.

I'll bet it's pretty normal for the children whose parents commit suicide tend to carry a lot of the emotional turmoil with them through their lives. It doesn't make them dishonest.

Offline Mark Carter

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 01:49:04 AM »
I think that the Marine Oswald was never in Dealey plaza on Nov 22. The Backyard Oswald had to be the person that Craig saw. Then there was Billy Lovelady who was another Oswald lookalike. He is seen in the Altgens photograph out on the street during the assassination. The multiple Oswalds prove the conspiracy.
 The moderators deleted my website about the JFK assassination that I had posted on the forum. I was just on a JFK assassination forum on Facebook with 1400 other people and the entire forum was shut down. The CIA is upset with these forums.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 01:49:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 01:52:11 AM »
Take it up with the site mod.
Hard to do if someone is banned.
Meanwhile about Craig... Questions or complaints about his police service [before the assassination] have never surfaced. His testimony about the station wagon can be supported by photographs of the suspected car. There were two other observers who were found that reported this same [type] vehicle had stopped and someone got in. One of these people noted that they almost ran into it.
Quote Barry Pollard on Today at 01:04:00 AM
    If he was making it up what do you think he was he doing?  Involving the Paines?  Why?

Craig did not "involve the Paines".
Mr. BELIN - All right. Then, what did Captain Fritz say and what did you say and what did the suspect say?
Mr. CRAIG - Captain Fritz then asked him about the---uh---he said, "What about this station wagon?"
And the suspect interrupted him and said, "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine"---I believe is what he said. "Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."
And--uh--Captain Fritz then told him, as close as I can remember, that, "All we're trying to do is find out what happened, and this man saw you leave from the scene."
And the suspect again interrupted Captain Fritz and said, "I told you people I did." And--uh--yeah--then, he said--then he continued and he said, "Everybody will know who I am now."
And he was leaning over the desk. At this time, he had risen partially out of the chair and leaning over the desk, looking directly at Captain Fritz.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/craig.htm