Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101108 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 05:05:28 AM »
Advertisement
Roger Craig must have seen an Oswald imposter. Or it was the imposter who took the cab over to South Beckley and then walked over to meet and shoot Tippit.
The imposter was seen by Helen Markham and the Davis sisters and some others.
Just a glance...a fleeting second.
If it was Oswald that rode in the Rambler...he was taken to the rooming house.
A perplexing story...
A man walks into the Lucas B & B at 1:30 AM (11/22/?63) and sits down at a table. About an hour goes by, then Jack Ruby comes into the B & B, looks at the young man, then takes a table behind the cash register. Jack says he did not feel good, so just orders a large glass of orange juice. A few minutes later, the young man sits down with Ruby. Afterwards, Ruby pays the tab for himself and the young man, who has actually eaten a meal.

Mary Lawrence, the Lucas B & B waitress, thought that, after Oswald was arrested, she recognized this man as the same individual who had dined with Ruby earlier that morning. The night shift cashier had agreed with her identification. Mary told the FBI ?that he appeared very similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.? She described him as a man ?in his 20?s, 5?7″-9,? medium build, 140 lbs.,? with ?dark hair.? This is a close description of the real Oswald (Contract on America-by David E. Scheim-p. 264-note: the actual Commission document is 223).

Mary?s account to the Dallas Police approximated the one she gave to the FBI. She also reiterated her point that the man had a ?small scar near his mouth, either on the right or left side.? Oswald had no such scar. But Mary positively identified Lee as the man who had met with Ruby at the eatery. She then seemed to back off somewhat, some doubt was expressed, possibly after being pressured by her interrogators.
On December 3, 1963, two days before her FBI interview, Mary got a call from an unknown male. It was a threatening call, ?If you don?t want to die, you better get out of town.? Somebody wanted Lawrence to button up her lip (ibid p. 264).

Well, that is mainly all of it. True, a shadow of doubt has been cast on Mary?s story. Marina had seen him awake at 12:30 AM at Ruth Paine?s house. This is one hour before he purportedly entered the B & B. Also true, the next morning Wesley Frazier had driven Lee to work to the Depository Building. So maybe Mary was lying, just as the owner, Pete Lucas, had stated. Yet the cashier had corroborated Mary Lawrence?s story.
https://newsblaze.com/usnews/national/ruby-and-oswald-rendezvous-at-lucas-b-b_11034/

There you have it...doppleganger

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 05:05:28 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 04:17:07 PM »
How about we ask you kids about you?

Gee, anyone can play this game can't they.

I'm glad that you agree that it's a game that Chapman started with his whole "ask his daughter" nonsense.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »
You certainly have seen his daughter's comments about him. Or were those faked as well?

As well as what?

You ought to be banned for what you're implying, John.

I don't know what you think I'm implying, but that's not my problem.

But I don't snitch on people,

By all means, go ahead and snitch on me because of what you think I'm implying...

unlike you who encouraged C-E Ernie to snitch on me some months ago.

You personally attack people all the time here.  You know it's against the rules.

And recently, also accused me of plagiarism, yet gave Tom Sorenson, who also didn't provide a link to the same article, a pass (by omission).

Did you or did you not post somebody else's words without attribution?  "Tom did it too once" is hardly a justification.

You would be the last person on earth that I'd give a positive character reference for, John.

I'll try to contain my disappointment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 05:43:12 PM »

As well as what?
>>> As well as everything else from the WC according to you lot

>>> Your suggestion that people ask my 'daughter' about me. Ask 'her' about what, John?

By all means, go ahead and snitch on me because of what you think I'm implying
>>> There you go again, twisting what I said, this time to make it look that I threatened to snitch on you. I clearly stated that I don't snitch on people.

You personally attack people all the time here.  You know it's against the rules
>>> Says the primo CT attack-dog

Did you or did you not post somebody else's words without attribution?  "Tom did it too once" is hardly a justification.
>>> Show us where I said 'Tom did it too once'. Where did I say 'once'? Seems you are giving Tom's identical non-link yet another get-out-of-jail card.

Did you give Tom a free pass* or not? Tell us why you keep avoiding that fact. Man up, hypocrite.

I'll try to contain my disappointment.
>>> See above

*By omission
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 06:24:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 05:56:19 PM »
I'm glad that you agree that it's a game that Chapman started with his whole "ask his daughter" nonsense.

@ Lurkers: I stated that Craig was mental. And said ask his daughter. Her email noted below is the reason one should ask her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Craig's Daughter
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/3-PfhXeqrj0

<quote on>

Back in 2008 John Simkin posted an e-mail he'd received from Michelle Palmer, nee Deanna Craig, daughter of Roger Craig:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3556&st=30

<QUOTE ON>-----------------------------------------

John Simkin, on Jun 13 2008, 05:26 PM, said:
Email from Roger Craig's daughter:

[Quote on]

There are a few items in your article about Roger Craig you just might want to correct for the sake of accuracy and truth in reporting. i) His marriage didn't end due to repeated harassment or threats - unless you count his repeated threats to end his own life. ii) The man was disturbed. As his daughter I would place money on the fact that he suffered from either Borderline Personality Disorder or Bi-polar depression. Those last two attempts on his life? The husband of the woman he was fooling around with. Trust me, I met her AND her daughters before the xxxxxx killed himself. The husband met him at the door with that shoulder shot.

Articles like yours only serve to continue the myth. My father was a disturbed man. I'm not disputing that what he thought he saw was something different than what was reported. But let's face it, my dad didn't know a Mauser from a whatever. He was a Wisconsin farmboy who joined the army illegally, and was released from duty because he kept injuring himself - I note you don't mention all the self-inflicted scars from his tour of duty. Furthermore, it is EXACTLY this kind of dramatic license that killed my father. It fed his disease. It fed his paranoia. And in the end, it contributed to his self-destruction. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this garbage.

<Quote off>
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:03:51 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 05:56:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »
As well as what?
>>> As well as everything else from the WC according to you lot

There you go with your "you lot" nonsense again.

>>> Your suggestion that people ask my 'daughter' about me. Ask 'her' about what, John?

Ask her if you are "mental" of course.  That's what you said about Craig.

>>> Says the primo CT attack-dog

Completely false.  And an attack in an of itself.

Did you give Tom a free pass* or not? Tell us why you keep avoiding that fact. Man up, hypocrite.

Why would you assume that I even saw Tom's post?  And how does that change what YOU did?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
Was played threads ago. Happens redundantly.

It starts up every time someone posts Craig's name.
It has nothing to do with anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 10:41:24 PM »
I've been doing some research on Michelle Palmer.  Her mother Mollie (Molly) Humphreys was married to Roger Craig until they divorced in 1973, but the Texas Birth Index shows Michelle's father as Jetty Andy Hahn, not Roger Craig.  There is no birth record at all for a "Deanna Craig".  Michelle was born in 1963 and was 10 when her mother divorced Roger Craig.