Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101237 times)

Offline Mark Carter

Roger Craig
« on: September 04, 2018, 12:14:32 AM »
Advertisement
 Very few people know this but the Dallas PD solved the assassination the same day that it happened. About 15 minutes after the assassination happened two Dallas Cops Roger Craig and Buddy Walter were examining a bullet mark on the sidewalk down by the triple underpass. 15 minutes after the assassination happened Roger Craig saw Oswald walk down the Grassy Knoll and get into a tan station wagon and drive away. Later on that day at about 5 pm after Oswald was arrested Roger Craig identified Oswald as the same person he saw get into the tan station wagon earlier in the day. Buddy Walters said that earlier in the day he saw that same tan station wagon parked on Ruth Paine's driveway. Oswald replied" Don't try and tie her into this" she had nothing to do with it. So the Oswald that Craig saw wasn't the same Oswald that was arrested at the Texas Theatre. This proves the two Oswald theory. You can read Craig's testimony here.  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/craig.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Roger Craig
« on: September 04, 2018, 12:14:32 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 01:16:28 AM »
Very few people know this but the Dallas PD solved the assassination the same day that it happened. About 15 minutes after the assassination happened two Dallas Cops Roger Craig and Buddy Walter were examining a bullet mark on the sidewalk down by the triple underpass. 15 minutes after the assassination happened Roger Craig saw Oswald walk down the Grassy Knoll and get into a tan station wagon and drive away. Later on that day at about 5 pm after Oswald was arrested Roger Craig identified Oswald as the same person he saw get into the tan station wagon earlier in the day. Buddy Walters said that earlier in the day he saw that same tan station wagon parked on Ruth Paine's driveway. Oswald replied" Don't try and tie her into this" she had nothing to do with it. So the Oswald that Craig saw wasn't the same Oswald that was arrested at the Texas Theatre. This proves the two Oswald theory. You can read Craig's testimony here.  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/craig.htm

Didn't Fritz say Craig had never been in the interrogation room so couldn't have had this exchange?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 01:44:38 AM »

Craig was mental. Ask his daughter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 01:44:38 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 03:12:44 AM »

I agree with you, Mark.   Btw ... Welcome to the Forum.
To me the whole Kennedy case hinges on Craig's testimony and what the SS agents - Outside - the motorcade group
did that day.  To me, the two who stayed at Love Field and the head of the reserve SS who was also at Love Field assisted
the police in capturing those suspects in that station wagon at Redbird Airfield.  Just read the link, if you're interested. 
Oh, by the way again.  Do you remember in Craig's story when he relayed the info re that station wagon to a SS agent
and how that guy turned out to be a nut job.  I believe he really was an SS agent.  One of the reserve unit.   

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,120.msg1503.html#msg150

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »
Craig was mental. Ask his daughter.

Also supposedly from Craig's daughter about her father, Dallas County Sheriff's Office "Man of the Year" for 1960.

"I'm not disputing that what he thought he saw was something different than what was reported."

and this from Dave Reitzes.....

"Now, the Rambler episode is a whole separate issue. It happened; Craig was not the only person who saw it. Ten minutes after the assassination, a man described as being in his twenties did leave Dealey Plaza in a Nash Rambler. The question is, did this individual have anything to do with the assassination? There's no evidence for it, nor is there any evidence specifically against it.

It's possible that he and the Rambler driver were just bystanders with some non-sinister reason for leaving. It's also possible he was a newsman racing off to file a story, although Craig's description of him as wearing blue trousers and a tan shirt, if accurate, may be inconsistent with this, as I would expect a reporter to be dressed more professionally, unless he had been "off duty," so to speak.

To those who think Oswald was the lone assassin, it doesn't seem important; to those who think there was a conspiracy, it's tantalizing."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 06:58:57 AM »
Tantalizing, huh ?

Yeah, I guess if you think part of the conspiracy plan was to have Saint Patsy leave the scene of the crime by getting picked up in Ruth's Rambler.

I'm tantalized, are you ?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 07:27:34 AM »
Tantalizing, huh ?

Yeah, I guess if you think part of the conspiracy plan was to have Saint Patsy leave the scene of the crime by getting picked up in Ruth's Rambler.

I'm tantalized, are you ?

Ask Dave.....his words not mine. Do you believe Fritz would not have talked to "1960 Man of the Year" Craig that afternoon and had him observe Oswald in custody? I seem to remember seeing a video of Chief Curry telling the media that the suspect was seen leaving the scene in a car and that they were looking for Oswald's accomplice. Seems like he had heard Craig's story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 07:27:34 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 09:24:05 AM »
Ask Dave.....his words not mine. Do you believe Fritz would not have talked to "1960 Man of the Year" Craig that afternoon and had him observe Oswald in custody? I seem to remember seeing a video of Chief Curry telling the media that the suspect was seen leaving the scene in a car and that they were looking for Oswald's accomplice. Seems like he had heard Craig's story.

Sure I believe Fritz and Craig would have spoken, and Roger might have told Will he saw Saint Patsy leave the scene in (according to Buddy) Ruth's Rambler.

I just don't believe there's any chance that's actually how Saint Patsy departed the scene.

Do you ?