Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101214 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #848 on: July 04, 2022, 07:15:29 PM »
Advertisement
Just because shots were heard above them doesn’t necessarily mean they came from the sixth floor.

True!......  But I doubt that Williams heard any shots from above them. He incorporated the two shots from above, AFTER he had heard that they had found two spent shells near the 6th floor, SE corner window.  If he had heard shots from somewhere above why didn't he tell Jarman and Norman....and why is he seen looking down toward the triple underpass in Dilliard's photo ?  Williams didn't hear any shots from above!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #848 on: July 04, 2022, 07:15:29 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #849 on: July 05, 2022, 03:55:53 PM »
Just because shots were heard above them doesn’t necessarily mean they came from the sixth floor.

What other option would sound like it came from inside the building?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #850 on: July 05, 2022, 03:58:50 PM »
True!......  But I doubt that Williams heard any shots from above them. He incorporated the two shots from above, AFTER he had heard that they had found two spent shells near the 6th floor, SE corner window.  If he had heard shots from somewhere above why didn't he tell Jarman and Norman....and why is he seen looking down toward the triple underpass in Dilliard's photo ?  Williams didn't hear any shots from above!

All three said the shots came from above them. Brennan saw the assassin fire a shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #850 on: July 05, 2022, 03:58:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #851 on: July 05, 2022, 05:43:13 PM »
All three said the shots came from above them. Brennan saw the assassin fire a shot.

OK, Believe whatever comforts you..... Even if it's a fairy tale.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2022, 08:49:05 AM »
What other option would sound like it came from inside the building?

BRW’s statement says nothing about “inside the building”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2022, 08:49:05 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2022, 02:28:21 PM »

You're so limited

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »
BRW’s statement says nothing about “inside the building”.

OK, thanks for that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »
OK, Believe whatever comforts you..... Even if it's a fairy tale.

WALT: "Yes, I believe that there was evidence that only two shots were fired....I believe the TWO spent shells were dumped there to make it appear that the shots had been fired from that site.   That was the original plot to make Lee look guilty of firing AT AT AT ( not actually hitting ) the president.....   And Lee Oswald himself was probably the person who planted them, and hid the rifle beneath the boxes of books...BUT no shots were actually fired from that window. "

I am not sure what this is. LHO had the rifle and hid it, but the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess. The shells were matched to the rifle as were the bullet and fragments. Numerous witnesses place the shot originating from the 6th floor.