Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101087 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2022, 04:50:39 PM »
Advertisement
What you seem incapable of doing is holding Alyea's statements to the same standard as you have doggedly required of everyone else. Where is his proof? It is not a fact just an opinion.

No, I’m holding him to the same standard as any other witness. You cherry pick the ones you like and trash the rest.

Alyea trashed the investigators not the other way around.

But you are trashing Alyea merely because you don’t like what he said. He just reported what he saw. No different from what Fritz did.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 05:34:15 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2022, 04:50:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #825 on: June 27, 2022, 05:19:04 PM »
No, I’m holding him to the same standard as any other witness. Yo-yoing cherry pick the ones you like and trash the rest.

But you are trashing Alyea merely because you don’t like what he said. He just reported what he saw. No different from what Fritz did.

He ( Alyea ) just reported what he saw. No different from what Fritz did.

The difference is: Tom Alyea recorded what he saw wit a video camera..... And of course Fritz did not....AND we know that Fritz lied...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2022, 05:33:33 PM »
And who was it who “lost” his remaining footage? It wasn’t Alyea…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2022, 05:33:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #827 on: June 27, 2022, 05:52:04 PM »

Alyea has said that he still has footage in his possession.....( stuff he salvaged from the newsroom floor) ......

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2022, 05:08:54 AM »
No, I’m holding him to the same standard as any other witness. You cherry pick the ones you like and trash the rest.

No you are not. This is just an opinion not proof.

You could always have shown where I was wrong about these other witnesses during the discussions. Problem is you could not dispute what was discussed. Show me where I am wrong about Alyea. How about ask Kritzberg and get her opinion on Alyea.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2022, 05:08:54 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2022, 05:14:31 AM »

Maybe Kritzberg lost the footage.

Instead of accusing everyone of all sorts of things, would it not be just easier to admit he made a bunch of these accusations up. He had a camera and he doesn't film anything but finding the rifle? Apparently, he does not film any of these purported law enforcement mistakes. No one else states anything similar to what he claimed.

When exactly did he first start making all these accusations?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2022, 05:18:24 AM »
He ( Alyea ) just reported what he saw. No different from what Fritz did.

The difference is: Tom Alyea recorded what he saw wit a video camera..... And of course Fritz did not....AND we know that Fritz lied...

Fritz was recorded by Alyea when the rifle was discovered. Exactly like what he said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2022, 05:18:24 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2022, 10:48:53 AM »
You could always have shown where I was wrong about these other witnesses during the discussions. Problem is you could not dispute what was discussed. Show me where I am wrong about Alyea.

I don’t have to prove you are wrong. You’re claiming that Alyea made it all up. Where is your proof of that?