Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 104338 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #800 on: June 26, 2022, 03:49:22 PM »
Advertisement
It means that even though there is literally no difference between your definition of seeing somebody aiming a rifle and seeing somebody firing a rifle, you somehow can just tell that it’s being fired.

If you don't want to believe Brennan saw the rifle fired as he stated then don't. Works for me, but don't say he never said he saw the rifle fired, when he did in a newspaper story and a FBI Affidavit on 11/22.

As a result of having fired these carcanos, I get it there is not much to them. You can shoot these rifles one handed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #800 on: June 26, 2022, 03:49:22 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #801 on: June 26, 2022, 03:54:02 PM »
So what? You trashed Alyea. And Rowland. And Craig. Why should I be more concerned about Fritz?

Alyea trashed himself, as did Rowland, as did Craig. I am sure Kritzberg does not sing Alyea's praises, he left her to hang, dangle, and twist in the wind. What did she do to get that treatment? She made the mistake of interviewing him and then writing about what he stated. Obviously can't believe a word he says.

Obviously not going to hold Alyea to the same level of proof as what has been required of 100% of the other witnesses. Take Brennan stating he saw the rifle fired is a great example. If it was Alyea there would be no question. It seems to be OK that Alyea trashed the whole DPD without a single shred of proof and it gets posted as if it were a fact.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2022, 03:59:18 PM »
If you don't want to believe Brennan saw the rifle fired as he stated then don't. Works for me, but don't say he never said he saw the rifle fired, when he did in a newspaper story and a FBI Affidavit on 11/22.

When pressed for details in his testimony he was clear that he saw somebody “taking aim” and then heard a shot. “Firing a rifle” was just an assumption.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2022, 03:59:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #803 on: June 26, 2022, 04:05:31 PM »
Alyea trashed himself, as did Rowland, as did Craig. I am sure Kritzberg does not sing Alyea's praises, he left her to hang, dangle, and twist in the wind. What did she do to get that treatment? She made the mistake of interviewing him and then writing about what he stated. Obviously can't believe a word he says.

Obviously not going to hold Alyea to the same level of proof as what has been required of 100% of the other witnesses. Take Brennan stating he saw the rifle fired is a great example. If it was Alyea there would be no question. It seems to be OK that Alyea trashed the whole DPD without a single shred of proof and it gets posted as if it were a fact.

Hey, I can do that too.

The DPD trashed themselves with their misconduct. You are posting what they say without a single shred of proof and trashing anybody who says different.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2022, 05:56:46 PM »
Shooting the 6.5mm 91/38 Carcano Rifle

This video was made on a dull, overcast day. I wonder how noticeable that flash would be in bright sunshine. Especially at a much greater distance than shown here.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 05:58:38 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2022, 05:56:46 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #805 on: June 26, 2022, 06:39:19 PM »
Yet still paraffin test came back negative on Oswald's cheek.

Shooting the 6.5mm 91/38 Carcano Rifle

This video was made on a dull, overcast day. I wonder how noticeable that flash would be in bright sunshine. Especially at a much greater distance than shown here.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #806 on: June 26, 2022, 07:45:01 PM »

Obviously can't believe a word he says.

You could be right....If you can prove that Tom Alyea's film of the recovery of the rifle (carcano) is a lie.

I certainly don't believe some of the stuff that Alyea says, Like the Soda Bottle and the chicken bones being on the 5th floor....

Alyea may have seen a soda bottle and chicken bones on the fifth floor but those were not the items that many others saw in the SE corner of the sixth floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #806 on: June 26, 2022, 07:45:01 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #807 on: June 26, 2022, 08:05:47 PM »
Yet still paraffin test came back negative on Oswald's cheek.

Paraffin tests were not allowed in court

Then why were the tests run, you might ask
_So critics couldn't charge that, well, they weren't tested

And you might also ask that if paraffin tests were illegal in court, then why were suspects threatened with paraffin tests by the cops?
_Make sure you figure that one out by the next time you get arrested