Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101168 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #736 on: June 23, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
Advertisement
How could you possibly know that Kennedy’s wounds were inflicted by a Carcano?

Bullet and bullet fragments.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #736 on: June 23, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #737 on: June 23, 2022, 02:49:47 PM »
No, it’s from an interview of Alyea by the Tulsa World.

Every time I tried to play the video I needed to sign up for the paper or something. I will try again.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #738 on: June 23, 2022, 02:55:44 PM »
Disagree about the wounds by a carcano. The timeline and staging of the rifle is part of the process of setting up the patsy.

The question that begs an answer is who was the assassin, firing what rifle on the floor above BR Williams, Jarman, and Norman and was witnessed by Brennan if it was not LHO. In addition the carcano shells were discovered in that exact location.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #738 on: June 23, 2022, 02:55:44 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #739 on: June 23, 2022, 03:19:37 PM »
I believe the shots fired from the TSBD were from the west end likely on the 5th floor. IMO the 6th floor was the staging.

The question that begs an answer is who was the assassin, firing what rifle on the floor above BR Williams, Jarman, and Norman and was witnessed by Brennan if it was not LHO. In addition the carcano shells were discovered in that exact location.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2022, 03:35:16 PM »
I believe the shots fired from the TSBD were from the west end likely on the 5th floor. IMO the 6th floor was the staging.

Shots were known to have been fired from that location. The projected trajectories of the wounds all relate back to the window above BR Williams and friends who heard the shots being fired above them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2022, 03:35:16 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #741 on: June 23, 2022, 03:40:23 PM »
Sorry I'm not even going to discuss anything to do with the Magic Bullet.

Shots were known to have been fired from that location. The projected trajectories of the wounds all relate back to the window above BR Williams and friends who heard the shots being fired above them.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #742 on: June 23, 2022, 04:23:32 PM »
Disagree about the wounds by a carcano. The timeline and staging of the rifle is part of the process of setting up the patsy.

If someone went to the considerable time and risk to link Oswald to a specific rifle for the purpose of framing him for the JFK assassination, why would they then use a different rifle fired from a different location to commit the crime?  Why not just link Oswald to whatever rifle was actually used to commit the crime?  It would be incredibly risky to use a different rifle.  The conspirators would somehow have to ensure that all the bullets and/or fragments that might be traced to a different rifle were recovered from the bodies or other sources and switched to match bullets fired from the Oswald rifle.  All that risk could be eliminated by using the rifle they intended to link to Oswald. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #742 on: June 23, 2022, 04:23:32 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #743 on: June 23, 2022, 04:24:31 PM »
Every time I tried to play the video I needed to sign up for the paper or something. I will try again.

JFK BOARDS

Jan 23, 2019 at 11:39am   QuotePost Options
Post by Paul Ernst on Jan 23, 2019 at 11:39am
JFK assassination: Cameraman followed police as they searched for sniper
He followed Dallas officers as they searched the book depository for the president's assassin.
By MICHAEL OVERALL World Staff Writer Nov 22, 2013

Tom Alyea

Holding the door open as the police rushed inside, a TV cameraman slipped in before the entrance was blocked to keep reporters out.
Tom Alyea had the scoop of a lifetime as he followed several Dallas detectives floor-to-floor through the Texas School Book Depository,just minutes after President Kennedy was shot.
"They weren't looking for evidence.
They were looking for the assassin," said Alyea, now 91 and living in Tulsa.
"For all they knew, there could've been 20 assassins in that building. They had their guns out, ready for anything."

On the sixth floor, Alyea, a photojournalist for WFAA-TV in Dallas, filmed three boxes stacked near an open window, where the sniper apparently had steadied his rifle.
Capt. Will Fritz picked up three shell casings and held them out for Alyea's camera to get a better angle.
They weren't worried about disturbing evidence.
The search continued to the roof without finding a gunman, so Alyea and the police went back to the sixth floor to collect evidence.
His most famous footage shows a detective dusting a rifle for prints just moments after it was found stashed between some boxes.
A round was still in the gun's chamber, ready to fire, with two more bullets in the ammunition clip.
"That always bothered me," Alyea said, looking back on the 50th anniversary of the assassination.
"He left a loaded rifle behind, but how did he know he wouldn't have to shoot his way out?"

Alyea, however, has little patience for conspiracy theorists who ask whether Lee Harvey Oswald really did it.
"These guys who write to me — 99 percent of their 'facts' are completely made up," he said. "They're not even asking the right questions."
In what he calls "the sixth-floor scam," Alyea described a chaotic investigation that didn't exactly go by the book but was later "cleaned up" in official reports.
Before taking crime-scene photos, for example, a detective dropped the spent shell casings back on the floor, as if they had never been picked up, Alyea said.
"Obviously his photos aren't right," he said. "He couldn't put them where they had been because he had never seen them."
Of particular interest to conspiracy buffs, Alyea watched an officer touch a paper sack with his foot, causing two chicken bones and an empty Dr Pepper bottle to roll out. Could it have been the real assassin's lunch?

Alyea has long insisted that, contrary to officials reports, the chicken bones were found on the fifth floor, not the sixth.
Either way, the sack obviously had been there for days, with the bones completely dried out, Alyea said.
"They had absolutely nothing to do with anything," he said. "I took a close up, just in case they turned out to be important, but they weren't."
More significant to him, detectives moved boxes around while searching the building, even disturbing the sniper's nest itself, Alyea said.
The boxes were re-stacked before other journalists got access to the building, but they weren't put back exactly the same way, he said.

One box originally was tilted on the windowsill, where Oswald apparently rested the rifle on it to help him aim, Alyea said.
Later photos show the box sitting upright, suggesting a slightly higher angle for the fatal shot, he said.
The police also re-stacked other boxes higher and closer together, making the sniper's nest almost completely hidden, he said.
In fact, as the boxes were originally arranged, Oswald could've been seen from much of the sixth floor, had anybody else been there, Alyea said.
None of it seems to cast doubt on the conclusion that Oswald was the lone gunman.

But Alyea was shocked by police reports — some written by officers who he said weren't even there — that failed to mention how the crime scene was treated in the early, hectic phase of the case."The lies," Alyea said. "The lies bother me. The historical record is not accurate."
To set the facts straight, Alyea has written a five-chapter manuscript, complete with never-before-seen photos from inside the Book Depository. But it remains unpublished.
Making it impossible to corroborate parts of his account, much of the footage Alyea took that day was left on the cutting room floor and apparently thrown away, its significance not appreciated at the time.
"I wish I hadn't been the only one with a camera inside the building that day," he said. "If there had been more cameras, all the facts would be known."I didn't want a scoop. This wasn't a scoop; this was history."

www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/jfk-assassination-cameraman-followed-police-as-they-searched-for-sniper/article_9679af95-d45f-502b-b094-2a09bc29c16f.html

Additional comments from Alyea:

We all looked over the barricade to see if the half open window with three boxes piled to form a shooting rest for a gunman.
One box was actually on the window sill, tilted at an angle.
The actual positioning of the barricade was never photographed by the police.
It s actual positioning is only on my movie footage, which was taken before the police started dismantling the arrangement.
I have also seen recently a police photo of the assassin's lair taken from a high angle which indicates that it was shot before the barricade box arrangement was destroyed, but it did not show the barricade itself. This has no bearing on the case other than the public has never seen the original placement. . . .

The barricade had been completely dismantled and the boxes from the West side of the barricade had been removed and placed in various locations around the site. We did not realize at the time that Studebaker had not recorded on film the original placement of the boxes in the barricade. He also had removed the shooting support boxes on the window ledge and stacked them one on top of the other on the floor inside. He took a picture of this reconstructed arrangement. This is the view researchers have of the shooting support boxes that were originally on the brick window ledge.
The corner of the outside box was positioned over the lower window channel that tilted the box at an angle.

Several officers arrived while we were waiting for Lt. Day. One of them was Roger Craig, who is responsible for giving much misinformation to the press.(???)
The average height of the barricade (Barricade #1) was four and a half feet.
So just a question .

If you base research on non factual things could you possibly present a damn thing that was factual?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=94APWcGDMyY