Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101234 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #616 on: May 25, 2022, 06:27:55 PM »
Advertisement
It's not nonsense? From the Book "High Treason" pg 144. "Deputy Eugene Boone and and I (Craig) found the rifle which I might add was a 7.65 Mauser, so stamped on the barrel. Weitzman signed an affidavit to the this effect."

"High Treason pg 229. Affidavits sworn at the time of the assassination by Deputy Sheriff Seymour Weitzman state the gun was a German Mauser.

Weitzman- a man with extensive experience in guns, who owned gun shops, who had a graduate degree in Engineering-that the gun was a Mauser, a favored weapon of snipers.

That's pure hogwash they didn't know what type of gun it was until Saturday. So a FULL day after the assassination with FBI, Police and SS nobody could identify the gun until the next day? This gun that killed the President wasn't identified until the next day doesn't hold your claim.

Clearly your mind's made up, Paul, and no amount of reasoning or the presentation of the FACTS is going to move you from your stance.   So continue to believe what you will and remain ignorant.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:02:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #616 on: May 25, 2022, 06:27:55 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #617 on: May 26, 2022, 05:18:34 AM »
Please present YOUR facts. I'll take Weitzman (gun expert) over your "theory."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #618 on: May 26, 2022, 08:12:39 PM »
Please present YOUR facts. I'll take Weitzman (gun expert) over your "theory."

I'm sorry, Paul...as I said ... Your mind's made up, and no amount of reasoning or presentation of the facts will change that.

I'm sure you won't believe me, but Seymour Weitzman was NOT a "gun expert"  .....However he was familiar with guns and thought that the carcano was a 7.65 mauser when he saw a small part of it as it was lying on the floor beneath the boxes of books.   That was before the rifle was picked up by Lt Day, and it was merely speculation.    Weitzman himself said that he was mistaken about the rifle being a mauser.    But since you know more about it than Weitzman........Carry on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #618 on: May 26, 2022, 08:12:39 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #619 on: May 27, 2022, 02:47:50 AM »
I'll go with the first reports given the corruptness of the DPD. You go right ahead and trust them.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #620 on: May 27, 2022, 03:21:45 AM »
I'll go with the first reports given the corruptness of the DPD. You go right ahead and trust them.

Trust the DPD?....I believe that the Officers in charge at the DPD were part of the conspiracy.  Roger Craig knew that, and he tried to expose them, but unfortunately he thought that he had twist the facts and he destroyed his credibility. 
And he actually said that he saw.... "7.65 Mauser stamped right there on the barrel"  What a pity!.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #620 on: May 27, 2022, 03:21:45 AM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #621 on: May 27, 2022, 03:44:23 AM »
Exactly and that's I believe they forced others to get in line of what the gun WAS to be. Mauser not linked to Oswald. That's just touching the power Fritz had in Dallas.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #622 on: May 27, 2022, 10:14:36 AM »
Tom Alyea filmed the rifle being removed from it's hiding place.
It was not a Mauser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #622 on: May 27, 2022, 10:14:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #623 on: May 27, 2022, 05:10:46 PM »
Tom Alyea filmed the rifle being removed from it's hiding place.
It was not a Mauser.

Dan,  You're pointing out facts to a blind man.   " None is so blind as he who will not see"