Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101294 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #544 on: October 07, 2021, 11:25:47 PM »
Advertisement
WTF are you on about you silly old fool.

What does it matter when this frame is from?
The point is that the screws on the butt plate reflect light as they do in the posted frame.

Take your meds Walt and have a lie down.

The point is that the screws on the butt plate reflect light as they do in the posted frame.

Do you actually believe that the reflection off the top of the butt plate is a reflection off the butt plate screws??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #544 on: October 07, 2021, 11:25:47 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #545 on: October 07, 2021, 11:38:20 PM »

Do you actually believe that the reflection off the top of the butt plate is a reflection off the butt plate screws??

Yes I do Walt, do I need to tattoo this on your forehead.
I have provided plenty of evidence to demonstrate that this is the case and you have provided none against except your usual huffing and puffing.

The rifle was found in an upright position (I don't give a sh&t whether it was or it wasn't, it makes no difference to how I view this case).
Alyea filmed it.
Get over it.
Move on.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #546 on: October 07, 2021, 11:50:48 PM »
Yes I do Walt, do I need to tattoo this on your forehead.
I have provided plenty of evidence to demonstrate that this is the case and you have provided none against except your usual huffing and puffing.

The rifle was found in an upright position (I don't give a sh&t whether it was or it wasn't, it makes no difference to how I view this case).
Alyea filmed it.
Get over it.
Move on.

The rifle was lying on it's side beneath the pallet of books ....This is a crucial bit of evidence and it's no trivial matter.   

Lee Oswald could not have placed that rifle in that hiding place AFTER the shooting.  The liar John Howlett used a light piece of 1 X  4 and simply slid that light piece of wood in between the boxes of books....But the carcano weighed 9 pounds and had a scope mounted off to the left side and a floppy sling mounted.... Nobody could have slid that bulky carcano into the crack between the boxes of books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #546 on: October 07, 2021, 11:50:48 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2021, 12:02:31 AM »
The rifle was lying on it's side beneath the pallet of books ....This is a crucial bit of evidence and it's no trivial matter.   

Lee Oswald could not have placed that rifle in that hiding place AFTER the shooting.  The liar John Howlett used a light piece of 1 X  4 and simply slid that light piece of wood in between the boxes of books....But the carcano weighed 9 pounds and had a scope mounted off to the left side and a floppy sling mounted.... Nobody could have slid that bulky carcano into the crack between the boxes of books.

I have no problem with the Mannlicher being tucked away in the boxes as the shooting was taking place.
In fact, it suits my view of the assassination.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:18 AM »
I have no problem with the Mannlicher being tucked away in the boxes as the shooting was taking place.

THE CARCANO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR

Here's an excerpt from the newspaper article.....

Roger Craig----- " I was also present when the rifle was found.  Now this rifle--- There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes. He had to drop it in there.  I'm six feet tall and I couldn't reach down and pick that rifle out without climbing on top of those boxes and getting down in em, by moving some of em, to get to the rifle."

There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes.

He had to drop it in there.

IOW..... The rifle was lying ON THE FLOOR  and not jammed between boxes of books as it is seen in the official police in situ photos....   Which means the DPD staged the in situ photo to enable them to frame Lee Oswald by saying that he dashed by the site and hastily jammed the carcano between the boxes of books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #549 on: October 08, 2021, 02:13:00 AM »

Well, I'll be dipped....  It's all well and good that you have no problem with the carcano not being the murder weapon.....But unless you can show some solid evidence that the carcano was hidden among those boxes of books at the time that JFK was murdered .....  It's teeny tiny  Dan against the powerful giant FBI who have sworn that the carcano was the murder weapon.

Now how do you propose to show that the FBI were liars and framing Lee Oswald?   Do you have any photos or other solid evidence that the carcano couldn't have been the murder weapon??

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2021, 02:13:46 AM »
THE CARCANO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR

Here's an excerpt from the newspaper article.....

Roger Craig----- " I was also present when the rifle was found.  Now this rifle--- There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes. He had to drop it in there.  I'm six feet tall and I couldn't reach down and pick that rifle out without climbing on top of those boxes and getting down in em, by moving some of em, to get to the rifle."

There's no possible way  that a man could lay that rifle between those boxes.

He had to drop it in there.

Yeah Walt, no problem.
Groovy.

IOW..... The rifle was lying ON THE FLOOR  and not jammed between boxes of books as it is seen in the official police in situ photos....   Which means the DPD staged the in situ photo to enable them to frame Lee Oswald by saying that he dashed by the site and hastily jammed the carcano between the boxes of books.

Bollocks.
The ranting of a mad man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2021, 02:13:46 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2021, 02:30:37 AM »

Well, I'll be dipped....  It's all well and good that you have no problem with the carcano not being the murder weapon.....But unless you can show some solid evidence that the carcano was hidden among those boxes of books at the time that JFK was murdered .....  It's teeny tiny  Dan against the powerful giant FBI who have sworn that the carcano was the murder weapon.

Now how do you propose to show that the FBI were liars and framing Lee Oswald?   Do you have any photos or other solid evidence that the carcano couldn't have been the murder weapon??

You're the Mannlicher expert, you do it.

As far as I'm concerned Oswald was a patsy and provided the Mannlicher not knowing it was going to be used to frame him. That's the point of this rifle - to frame Oswald.
Maybe the Mannlicher was the murder weapon but the shooter wasn't in any particular rush and had plenty of time to stow it in the boxes.
Maybe it was already in the boxes when the shooter used a proper rifle to do the job.
Either way, it doesn't really matter to the overall picture once it is accepted Oswald didn't do the shooting.