Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103671 times)

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2021, 12:24:09 AM »
Advertisement
All this chatter about boxes and hidden rifles, aren't you even aware of the fact that not a single photo shows the original, undisturbed configuration of boxes on the sixth floor?  The police rearranged them before any photographs were taken.

Craig said the shell casings were lying not an inch apart, all facing in the same direction, near the 'sniper's' window. Fritz pops up, picks them up and tosses them back on the floor. Then the picture is snapped and it shows the casings in a random pattern. Don't put your faith in any photograph, use your mind and think. What does your brain tell you?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 12:40:59 AM by Joffrey van de Wiel »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2021, 12:24:09 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #513 on: March 31, 2021, 01:42:59 AM »
All this chatter about boxes and hidden rifles, aren't you even aware of the fact that not a single photo shows the original, undisturbed configuration of boxes on the sixth floor?  The police rearranged them before any photographs were taken.

Craig said the shell casings were lying not an inch apart, all facing in the same direction, near the 'sniper's' window. Fritz pops up, picks them up and tosses them back on the floor. Then the picture is snapped and it shows the casings in a random pattern. Don't put your faith in any photograph, use your mind and think. What does your brain tell you?

You're right Joffery.....   Immediately  after the rifle was first seen by Deputy Boone in the beam of his flashlight, Several officers started removing boxes from around the rifle and Boone had to stop them and remind them that the boxes very likely contained the fingerprints of the person who hid that rifle by stacking the boxes around and over it.

( Would Boone have needed a flashlight to see the butt of the rifle if the boxes had been arranged as they are seen in any existing photo of that area?)

The police rearranged them before any photographs were taken.

This could be true.....Because the police did in fact move some of the boxes before Boone stopped them.....But I don't believe there was anything sinister or nefarious about that "rearranging" of the boxes. 

However AFTER that innocent moving of boxes ...the police did in fact arrange the boxes to support the story that the senior officers were creating to support the tale they were constructing.    Tom Alyea observed that it was obvious that the hiding place was constructed BEFORE the shooting.   

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2021, 02:45:15 AM »
You're right Joffery.....   Immediately  after the rifle was first seen by Deputy Boone in the beam of his flashlight, Several officers started removing boxes from around the rifle and Boone had to stop them and remind them that the boxes very likely contained the fingerprints of the person who hid that rifle by stacking the boxes around and over it.

( Would Boone have needed a flashlight to see the butt of the rifle if the boxes had been arranged as they are seen in any existing photo of that area?)

This could be true.....Because the police did in fact move some of the boxes before Boone stopped them.....But I don't believe there was anything sinister or nefarious about that "rearranging" of the boxes. 

However AFTER that innocent moving of boxes ...the police did in fact arrange the boxes to support the story that the senior officers were creating to support the tale they were constructing.    Tom Alyea observed that it was obvious that the hiding place was constructed BEFORE the shooting.   

NONE of the boxes used to conceal the rifle held Oswald's prints. Assuming for a moment that even the cool, calm and collected Oswald was somewhat stressed out by his assumed act of assassination, the lack of his prints on the aforementioned boxes is an indication he did not hide the rifle and therefore had nothing to do with the assassination.

The photos of the arrangement of boxes in and near the so-called sniper's nest aren't depicting them in the way BEFORE police and photographers arrived. The boxes were moved, the photos prove that and the HSCA agreed. Notice that not a single picture shows the paper sack which was supposedly found near the pipes close to the sniper's nest.

I sometimes disagree with you Walt but thanks for caring about what really happened November 22, 1963. Not many do. You are in a way a great inspiration and an encouragement to always dig deeper than the government advises me to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2021, 02:45:15 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2021, 02:52:54 PM »

Hi Walt,

I know what you mean about the rifle appearing to float.
It does look weird. It could be because of the flash but I don't see a shadow where the tip of the rifle should be touching the floor.
As for the boxes around the "rifle nest" - CE 515 and 516 are two shots of the nest from a different distance and slightly different angle:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_514-517.pdf

I made this Gif to highlight a couple of differences I'm seeing between the two pics. Because the shots are from different angles it takes a bit of getting used to. In CE 516 there is a big arrow pointing at a box, the box the arrow is pointing at appears to be in a different position in CE 515. It has clearly been moved between the taking of the two photos.
In CE 515 there are two bright objects at the bottom of the picture, slightly to the right. I can't figure out what they are as they don't seem to appear in CE 516

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »
Hi Walt,

It does look weird. It could be because of the flash but I don't see a shadow where the tip of the rifle should be touching the floor.
As for the boxes around the "rifle nest" - CE 515 and 516 are two shots of the nest from a different distance and slightly different angle:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_514-517.pdf

I made this Gif to highlight a couple of differences I'm seeing between the two pics. Because the shots are from different angles it takes a bit of getting used to. In CE 516 there is a big arrow pointing at a box, the box the arrow is pointing at appears to be in a different position in CE 515. It has clearly been moved between the taking of the two photos.
In CE 515 there are two bright objects at the bottom of the picture, slightly to the right. I can't figure out what they are as they don't seem to appear in CE 516

I know what you mean about the rifle appearing to float. It does look weird. It could be because of the flash but I don't see a shadow where the tip of the rifle should be touching the floor.

I'd like to point out that the bottom of the box immediately behind the rifle barrel provides a Horizontal reference plane.   we know that box was sitting on the floor...... So we can use the bottom of that box as the horizontal reference.....And the barrel of the rifle is parallel with the bottom of that box, whereas the barrel should not be parallel with the box if the front of the barrel had been resting on the floor.   And you make an excellent point by noting that there should be a shadow of the barrel on the floor , but there is no shadow there.   ( which is a very strong indicator that this is not a real photograph. ) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2021, 09:54:02 PM »
NONE of the boxes used to conceal the rifle held Oswald's prints. Assuming for a moment that even the cool, calm and collected Oswald was somewhat stressed out by his assumed act of assassination, the lack of his prints on the aforementioned boxes is an indication he did not hide the rifle and therefore had nothing to do with the assassination.

The photos of the arrangement of boxes in and near the so-called sniper's nest aren't depicting them in the way BEFORE police and photographers arrived. The boxes were moved, the photos prove that and the HSCA agreed. Notice that not a single picture shows the paper sack which was supposedly found near the pipes close to the sniper's nest.

I sometimes disagree with you Walt but thanks for caring about what really happened November 22, 1963. Not many do. You are in a way a great inspiration and an encouragement to always dig deeper than the government advises me to.

NONE of the boxes used to conceal the rifle held Oswald's prints.

This is an astounding statement, Joffery.....  I've never seen any indication that the police checked any of the boxes that were stacked around and over the rifle for finger prints. Where did you get that information?...  Commonsense would dictate that the police would check all of those boxes for prints... but If they did, then that information has never been published..... Has it??   You can bet the farm that if they had found Lee's prints on those boxes they would have got out the bull horns and announced that information from the rooftops.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #518 on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:24 AM »
Hi Walt,

Hi Dan, I believe CE 515 & 516  are basically the same scene but 516 has been taken from about twenty feet farther east ( the camera is pointing west.) That's the west window in the photo that was directly behind ( to west of the the rifle ) 

Eugene Boone had searched westward in the aisle at the top of the stairs until he came to west wall beneath the stairway sign that is visible in the photos.   He then squeezed( southward)between the wall and the rows of boxes  and that's when he moved a box that served as a lid over the stack of boxes that formed a "well" or chasm in which the rifle was hidden.   He shined his flashlight down into the dark "well" and spotted the butt of the rifle beneath the wooden pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it.  That wooden pallet can be seen in both CE 515 and 516.   The arrows that are scrawled on the photos are intended to depict the place the rifle was found. 

( notice the bright sunshine shining in the window ....If the rifle had been in the location depicted by the arrows, Deputy Boone would not have needed a bright flashlight to see the rifle. )

The vertical wooden support pillar was (is ) 12 feet from the north wall ....so using that distance  as a reference, the arrows in CE 515 & 516 point to a location that is approximately 13.5 feet from the north wall...But....There are two maps that were drawn by two different DPD detectives in which they give the distance from the north wall to the rifle as 15 feet 4 inches.   

The cover up conspirators need to move the location of the rifle closer to the aisle to make the tale that Lee Oswald had dashed by that site and hastily jammed the rifle between boxes of books before dashing down the stairs to the second floor lunchroom. Bu as Tom Alyea observed at about 1:30 that afternoon....It was obvious that the  hiding place had been prepared before the shooting.   

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 12:58:59 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:24 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #519 on: April 01, 2021, 01:34:35 AM »

Thank you for the kind words Joffery....   Some folks do disagree with me, and that's ok.    I'm forced to speculate on some aspects because we lack the information that we should have received from an honest investigation.  And The fact that the authorities treated us like simpletons by offering us excrement bars and cajoled us to taste it because it was candy.
 Unfortunately far too many did take the bait, and then were too embarrassed to admit they had been duped..so to this very day we have suckers like Chappie and Mr "Smith" who try to get others to take a bite of the same "candy bar" that they ate.