Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103912 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2021, 09:38:44 PM »
Advertisement
Use the small white cloth for reference. In the pic below the cloth tapers to a distinct point at the 'bottom' (ie: the part of the cloth farthest away from the rifle).
The part of the cloth nearest the rifle tapers but  doesn't quite come to a point, there is a flat spot.

In the screenshot below the same cloth can be seen. It tapers to a point farthest away from the rifle but the line of the upright rifle cuts off the taper we see in the pic above.
The vertical line of the left side of the butt plate end can be clearly discerned:

Hi Dan, I believe that the piece of "cloth "  is actually a piece of paper ( look at the way it is torn ) Cloth doesn't tear in that fashion.      But the material of the item isn't important .....   You could be right that the rifle is  lying in a manner that has the butt plate vertical....( but it's certainly far from clear.)   And this video has to have been taken at a different time than the Tom Alyea video...because the two men ( detectives) who were standing in the aisle at the top of the stairs are NOT the same two men who are seen in Tom Alyea's video.   A what's more, Captain Fritz can be seen already standing to the east of the rifle  when Tom Alyea films detective Studebaker perched atop the boxes..   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2021, 09:38:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #505 on: March 24, 2021, 01:28:26 AM »
Hi Dan, I believe that the piece of "cloth "  is actually a piece of paper ( look at the way it is torn ) Cloth doesn't tear in that fashion.      But the material of the item isn't important .....   You could be right that the rifle is  lying in a manner that has the butt plate vertical....( but it's certainly far from clear.)   And this video has to have been taken at a different time than the Tom Alyea video...because the two men ( detectives) who were standing in the aisle at the top of the stairs are NOT the same two men who are seen in Tom Alyea's video.   A what's more, Captain Fritz can be seen already standing to the east of the rifle  when Tom Alyea films detective Studebaker perched atop the boxes..

I'm truly disappointed that you aren't interested in this aspect Mr O'Meara.....You are one of the few who examines and evaluates the evidence....But yur wrong...  The brass clip could not have been in the rifle ( and all of the photos od Day with the rifle prove beyond any doubt that the clip was in the rifle.) if the rifle had been vertical as you believe....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #506 on: March 29, 2021, 08:14:42 PM »
This Gif is from earlier in the Alyea film.
The first clip shows Fritz stepping into the area containing the rifle.
The second clip shows the butt plate end of the rifle in the upright position.
The third clip shows Fritz standing up after, presumably, inspecting the rifle in situ.

Dan have you seen the photos of J.C. Day handling the carcano as he dusts it for prints on the sixth floor, and have you seen the photos of J.C.Day as he carries the carcano from in front of the TSBD ?    Those photos reveal that the clip was in the magazine and it was not stuck.   The photos show that the clip was progressively working it's way out of the magazine ( which means it was in the rifle and it was not stuck.   

Therefore since the clip was free to fall out of the ejection port  IF the rifle had been standing as it is depicted in CE 514..Then the clip would NOT have been in the rifle ....and there is a very high probability  that the clip would have been beneath the SE corner window.... ( if the imaginary scenario presented by LBJ's cover up committee  were true)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: March 29, 2021, 08:14:42 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #507 on: March 29, 2021, 11:36:16 PM »
I don’t understand why this is not a continuous film sequence and the  rifle that’s under the armpit of Fritz in the 3rd cut is what rifle?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #508 on: March 30, 2021, 02:53:41 AM »
I don’t understand why this is not a continuous film sequence and the  rifle that’s under the armpit of Fritz in the 3rd cut is what rifle?

The conspirators did not want a good continuous film.....That is not a rifle under Captain Fritz's arm.....That's the shotgun that Fritz was carrying when they searched the TSBD.

The DPD created a fake in situ photo because they realized  there was no way Lee Oswald could have dashed by the place where the rifle was hidden at the bottom of a "well" of boxes and hid that rifle AFTER the shooting.  At the time the rifle was discovered  the cops didn't realize that the way the rifle was hidden would be a problem until AFTER Marrion Baker told reporters that he had encountered Lee Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom less than two minutes after the first shot was fired.   Marrion Baker's report forced them to place the carcano in a position closer to the aisle at he top of the stairs....and not at the bottom of a "well" of boxes of books.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: March 30, 2021, 02:53:41 AM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #509 on: March 30, 2021, 05:19:04 PM »
Gentlemen,

If the rifle found hidden among a stack of heavy boxes, and this was the Italian made Mannlicher-Carcano 6.5mm, where and when was the German Mauser found? Or was the 'assassination rifle" misidentified?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2021, 09:54:13 PM »

Hi Walt.
been busy of late.
It's definitely Aleya, no-one else with a camera up there.
It's not very clear but it's there. The rifle is upright, just as Alyea reports (as do others).
You make a point about Studebaker's knee in the pic. The pic of the rifle in-situ is obviously taken with a flash but we don't see a flash in the Alyea footage of Studebaker. However, it must be noted there is something slightly "staged" in the footage the way Studebaker seems to be taking a pic but actually doesn't. It's not enough to say the pics of the rifle are faked, I just don't accept that.
What's of more interest to me is that every shell/bullet found at the scene ends up in Fritz's pocket at some point.
Alyea actually reports seeing Fritz pick the shells up, put them in his pocket then give them to Studebaker who throws them down to create the images of the shells in situ in the WCR.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2021, 09:54:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #511 on: March 30, 2021, 10:53:50 PM »
Hi Walt.
been busy of late.
It's definitely Aleya, no-one else with a camera up there.
It's not very clear but it's there. The rifle is upright, just as Alyea reports (as do others).
You make a point about Studebaker's knee in the pic. The pic of the rifle in-situ is obviously taken with a flash but we don't see a flash in the Alyea footage of Studebaker. However, it must be noted there is something slightly "staged" in the footage the way Studebaker seems to be taking a pic but actually doesn't. It's not enough to say the pics of the rifle are faked, I just don't accept that.
What's of more interest to me is that every shell/bullet found at the scene ends up in Fritz's pocket at some point.
Alyea actually reports seeing Fritz pick the shells up, put them in his pocket then give them to Studebaker who throws them down to create the images of the shells in situ in the WCR.

Hi Dan, I hope that I can stimulate your interest in this aspect of the case so that you will scrutinize the photos very carefully.

You are one of the very few who will honestly evaluate the photos.   ( although many of the photos are fuzzy and not clear. )

It's not enough to say the pics of the rifle are faked, I just don't accept that.

I definitely believe that CE 514 is a fake.....  I'm not even sure that it isn't a composite of a couple of photos ( photo shopped) in the days before we had computers to photo shop photos....  I believe the dead give away is the fact that the barrel of the rifle in CE 514 seems to be floating in air with no support.....it is parallel  to the floor when in fact if the tip of the barrel (muzzle) was actually resting on the floor it would rise up from the floor at about a 6 degree angle. (Simple geometry...when the rifle is level horizontally, the butt of the rifle is about 6.5 inches lower than the muzzle   IOW a right triangle that is 40 inches ( length of the carcano)  by 6.5 inches  ( distance from level barrel to bottom of butt plate.)