Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101233 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #488 on: February 23, 2021, 01:33:13 AM »
Advertisement

Apparently it didn't up load..... But my young friend made my day .....  When I showed them the Alyea film clip and pointed out what i wanted ( the shot of the rifle butt) And started to explain what it was that they were seeing.....They responded " oh, I could see that it is a rifle butt"    I then showed them the butt plate on a carcano and they recognized that the photo does in fact show the butt plate of a carcano.... which was no surprise to me , but the fact that they recognized it immediately made me smile.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 03:54:58 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: February 23, 2021, 01:33:13 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #489 on: February 23, 2021, 04:09:10 AM »

Apparently it didn't up load..... But my young friend made my day .....  When I showed them the Alyea film clip and pointed out what i wanted ( the shot of the rifle butt) And started to explain what it was that they were seeing.....They responded " oh, I could see that it is a rifle butt"    I then showed them the butt plate on a carcano and they recognized that the photo does in fact show the butt plate of a carcano.... which was no surprise to me , but the fact that they recognized it immediately made me smile.

I use this to upload images.
It's free, pretty straight-forward and reliable.

https://postimages.org/

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »
I use this to upload images.
It's free, pretty straight-forward and reliable.

https://postimages.org/

Thanks, Dan.....  I'm very anxious to post the screen shot....   I know that you've said that you're bored with  talking about the Alyea film, but now that I've seen the screen shot there's no doubt that the scene isn't the same scene that is seen in the official DPD in situ photo.   

I now have a better understanding WHY the DPD allowed the Alyea clip to remain in the public domain.

The clip shows DPD detective Studebaker atop the stack of boxes.  He's just taken the in situ photo.... There's a very brief  interval about two seconds that shows the carcano lying on it's left side as Lt Day reaches out to pick up the rifle by the leather sling....   They never realized that anybody would notice that very brief glimpse of the carcano lying on it's side when they created the fake in situ photo.   ( They may not have realized that the Alyea clip actually shows the carcano....and it takes a certain familiarity with the carcano to spot the rifle. )

At any rate and for whatever reason the scene in that brief glimpse (seen in the stop action screen shot)  is totally different than the scene in the official DPD in situ.   

My friend who tried to help me post the screen shot has no knowledge of what is being filmed, and has no interest in the murder of JFK....  However ..When I pointed out that the man atop the boxes was a DPD detective, and he had just taken photos of the rifle in situ before it had been touched by anybody ....and then showed him the screen shot and the official in situ photo ....He gasped, and exclaimed....  That's ridiculous!         
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 06:14:44 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2021, 08:27:19 PM »
Thanks, Dan.....  I'm very anxious to post the screen shot....   I know that you've said that you're bored with  talking about the Alyea film, but now that I've seen the screen shot there's no doubt that the scene isn't the same scene that is seen in the official DPD in situ photo.   

I now have a better understanding WHY the DPD allowed the Alyea clip to remain in the public domain.

The clip shows DPD detective Studebaker atop the stack of boxes.  He's just taken the in situ photo.... There's a very brief  interval about two seconds that shows the carcano lying on it's left side as Lt Day reaches out to pick up the rifle by the leather sling....   They never realized that anybody would notice that very brief glimpse of the carcano lying on it's side when they created the fake in situ photo.   ( They may not have realized that the Alyea clip actually shows the carcano....and it takes a certain familiarity with the carcano to spot the rifle. )

At any rate and for whatever reason the scene in that brief glimpse (seen in the stop action screen shot)  is totally different than the scene in the official DPD in situ.   

My friend who tried to help me post the screen shot has no knowledge of what is being filmed, and has no interest in the murder of JFK....  However ..When I pointed out that the man atop the boxes was a DPD detective, and he had just taken photos of the rifle in situ before it had been touched by anybody ....and then showed him the screen shot and the official in situ photo ....He gasped, and exclaimed....  That's ridiculous!         

Mr. BALL - And when you did look down there between the cartons, was the gun----
Mr. MOONEY - It was sitting in that position. The scope was up.
Mr. BALL - As shown in 514?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir. That is the way it was laying, in that position.
Senator COOPER - It was lying on the floor?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Senator COOPER - With the scope on the upper side?
Mr. MOONEY - The scope in upright position. The stock was back to the east. In other words, the gun was pointed west.

Later addition:
Tom Alyea reports that Day slid the rifle out from under the boxes before he picked it up.
Day sliding it out wasn't filmed.
Day picking it up is the film we see
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:30:24 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2021, 08:33:53 PM »
Mr. BALL - And when you did look down there between the cartons, was the gun----
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. MOONEY - The scope in upright position. The stock was back to the east. In other words, the gun was pointed west.

There is no photo that shows a rifle pointed WEST......   I don't believe that Mooney ever saw the rifle in situ..... Mooney was over in the SE corner of the sixth floor .......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2021, 08:33:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2021, 09:46:33 PM »
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.

Later addition:
Tom Alyea reports that Day slid the rifle out from under the boxes before he picked it up.
Day sliding it out wasn't filmed.
Day picking it up is the film we see

Well, when the Alyea fillm is scurtinized....  Day's action of picking up the carcano could be described as "sliding the rifle out"

And I was about 10 or 15 steps at the most from Officer Boone when he hollered, "Here is the gun."
Mr. BALL - Did you go over there?
Mr. MOONEY - I stepped over there.
Mr. BALL - What did you see?
Mr. MOONEY - I had to look twice before I actually saw the gun laying in there. I had to get around to the right angle before I could see it. And there the gun lay, stuck between these cartons in an upright position. The scope was up.
Mr. BALL - Well, now, will show you a picture, 514.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 514, for identification.)

Senator COOPER - Did you smell any powder?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; not to my knowledge. Of course it was musty odor, with all those cartons and books there.
Mr. BALL - Do you see the picture which is 514? Does it look like anything like that?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir; with the exception there was more cartons around it than that. In other words, the way it looked to me, when I walked over there of course these may have been disturbed at a later date.
Mr. BALL - It looks like there are more cartons?
Mr. MOONEY - No; there is less cartons around it right now. Of course that is looking straight down. Now, there are some more boxes here.
Mr. BALL - I show you a picture which we will mark as 515.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 515 for identification.)

Mr. MOONEY - But that is in the position the gun was laying.
Mr. BALL - That is about the position of the gun?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Now, here is a picture of that marked stairway. Can you orient yourself from that picture?
Mr. MOONEY - Let's see. Here is the staircase right in here. If I remember right, the gun was either in this crack or this one here. I don't remember which.
Mr. BALL - Does that show you about the number of cartons around?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir; that is the way it looked; sure did, because I had to stand up back here, before I could see over off in there.
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did a photographer come up and take pictures when you were there?
Mr. MOONEY - There was a number of photographers up there shooting pictures. Who they were or who they represented--I assume it was the press.
Mr. BALL - How long were they there?
Mr. MOONEY - They were there when all these officers and everybody was up there.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #494 on: February 24, 2021, 11:18:00 PM »

Well, when the Alyea fillm is scurtinized....  Day's action of picking up the carcano could be described as "sliding the rifle out"

And I was about 10 or 15 steps at the most from Officer Boone when he hollered, "Here is the gun."
Mr. BALL - Did you go over there?
Mr. MOONEY - I stepped over there.
Mr. BALL - What did you see?
Mr. MOONEY - I had to look twice before I actually saw the gun laying in there. I had to get around to the right angle before I could see it. And there the gun lay, stuck between these cartons in an upright position. The scope was up.
Mr. BALL - Well, now, will show you a picture, 514.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 514, for identification.)

Senator COOPER - Did you smell any powder?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; not to my knowledge. Of course it was musty odor, with all those cartons and books there.
Mr. BALL - Do you see the picture which is 514? Does it look like anything like that?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir; with the exception there was more cartons around it than that. In other words, the way it looked to me, when I walked over there of course these may have been disturbed at a later date.
Mr. BALL - It looks like there are more cartons?
Mr. MOONEY - No; there is less cartons around it right now. Of course that is looking straight down. Now, there are some more boxes here.
Mr. BALL - I show you a picture which we will mark as 515.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 515 for identification.)

Mr. MOONEY - But that is in the position the gun was laying.
Mr. BALL - That is about the position of the gun?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Now, here is a picture of that marked stairway. Can you orient yourself from that picture?
Mr. MOONEY - Let's see. Here is the staircase right in here. If I remember right, the gun was either in this crack or this one here. I don't remember which.
Mr. BALL - Does that show you about the number of cartons around?
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir; that is the way it looked; sure did, because I had to stand up back here, before I could see over off in there.
Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did a photographer come up and take pictures when you were there?
Mr. MOONEY - There was a number of photographers up there shooting pictures. Who they were or who they represented--I assume it was the press.
Mr. BALL - How long were they there?
Mr. MOONEY - They were there when all these officers and everybody was up there.

Is it just me....or is there something about Mooney's tale that smells fishy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: February 24, 2021, 11:18:00 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2021, 10:01:37 AM »
Roger Craig must have seen an Oswald imposter. Or it was the imposter who took the cab over to South Beckley and then walked over to meet and shoot Tippit.
The imposter was seen by Helen Markham and the Davis sisters and some others.
Just a glance...a fleeting second.
If it was Oswald that rode in the Rambler...he was taken to the rooming house.
A perplexing story...https://newsblaze.com/usnews/national/ruby-and-oswald-rendezvous-at-lucas-b-b_11034/

There you have it...doppleganger

:D :D :D

Yeah, an Oswald "imposter" was placed in the "perfect position" just for Roger Craig to witness.

Like anybody knew Craig would happen to run across Houston Street in that direction, at that exact moment, to have an Oswald "imposter" all ready for him to witness in the same attire getting inside a Rambler. This is QAnon nonsense and then a link from a right wing newsblaze propaganda site as so called "evidence" makes it official. Hilarious.