Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101231 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2021, 08:18:55 PM »
Advertisement
So what if the rifle is laying on its side? This footage was clearly shot after Day had already moved the boxes to expose the rifle and after the photographer took his 2 photos. Day probably laid the rifle down then, but not necessarily. We need to find out if Alyea took any footage of the rifle in-situ and how it compares to the 2 photos. Otherwise, the footage of Day picking up the rifle is useless to us.
We need to compare the missing Alyea footage with the 2 photos to see if the rifle is laying on its side, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as what happened to the strap?

So what if the rifle is laying on its side?

e need to find out if Alyea took any footage of the rifle in-situ and how it compares to the 2 photos.

At this point nobody has touched the carcano..... Detective Studebaker has just photographed the carcano in situ....

This footage was clearly shot after Day had already moved the boxes to expose the rifle and after the photographer took his 2 photos.

Yes, you are right.....( although I don't know the number of photo taken)

Day probably laid the rifle down then, but not necessarily.

Pure speculation, .....and contrary to the testimony, and affidavits, of EVERY witness who was there.

We need to find out if Alyea took any footage of the rifle in-situ and how it compares to the 2 photos.

WAKE UP  Jack.... You're dreamin.....  That footage, if it ever existed, was destroyed long ago.

We need to compare the missing Alyea footage with the 2 photos

How does a person go about comparing something with nothing?....

to see if the rifle is laying on its side, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as what happened to the strap?

The strap is right there on top of the stock ( Left side up) and Day grabs it and lifts the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2021, 08:18:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #465 on: February 21, 2021, 08:41:05 PM »
As has already been explained, the part of the Alyea film I posted shows Fritz stood in the area where the rifle is. One clip, although poor quality, shows the rifle in an upright position at Fritz's feet.
Alyea states he sees Day slide the rifle out from under the boxes before picking it up. The bit where Day slides the rifle out has not been filmed, just Day picking up the rifle.

This is the footage I've cobbled together from various Alyea clips:

Dan at the 7  thru 12 second portion of your video ...Notice the BRIGHT sunshine reflecting off the top of the card board box on the lower left side of the photos .    That is exactly the way the insitu photos should be.....   Why is there no sunshine in the official in situ photos?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2021, 09:42:36 PM »
Dan at the 7  thru 12 second portion of your video ...Notice the BRIGHT sunshine reflecting off the top of the card board box on the lower left side of the photos .    That is exactly the way the insitu photos should be.....   Why is there no sunshine in the official in situ photos?

You'll not that some of the clips seem really 'overexposed' and some don't. It's not really bright sunshine.
I'm also assuming, although I could easily be wrong, that Alyea is using some kind of light source.

You're grasping at straws Walt.
If you want something more solid on Fritz altering the scene of the crime read that Alyea article I posted.
I found it eye-opening to say the least.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2021, 09:42:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #467 on: February 21, 2021, 09:56:39 PM »
You'll not that some of the clips seem really 'overexposed' and some don't. It's not really bright sunshine.
I'm also assuming, although I could easily be wrong, that Alyea is using some kind of light source.

You're grasping at straws Walt.
If you want something more solid on Fritz altering the scene of the crime read that Alyea article I posted.
I found it eye-opening to say the least.

If you want something more solid on Fritz altering the scene of the crime

Who said anything about Fritz altering the scene    OF THE CRIME

He merely had much of Alyea's film destroyed....    And then created fake in situ photos.   I wish I could get you to slow down and LOOK at every frame of Alyea's footage....Then you may see that the scene from Alyea's footage does not jibe with the official in situ photo.   The boxes are positioned totally differently in the official in situ photo and the site is about a foot closer to the stairs.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #468 on: February 21, 2021, 10:19:27 PM »
"He had to be complicit in the whole thing."

Came across the article from an interview with Tom Alyea. It has corrections at the end by Alyea himself.
I think you'll have to agree Alyea isn't complicit in any way as he is incredibly critical of Fritz and the investigation in general.
It's well worth checking out.

https://www.jfk-online.com/alyea.html

Only recently I saw a picture of Lt. Day with a news still cameraman on the 6th floor. Day was shown pointing to the location where the rifle was found. This was nearly 3:30 or after. It was my understanding that Day and Studebaker had taken the prints, rifle and homemade sack back to police headquarters. I personally would like to know what they were doing back at the scene unless it was to reconstruct shots they had failed to take during the primary investigation. But this evidence had been destroyed and they were forced to create their own version.

Day was already lying to newsmen....The point he is pointing to is NOT the place the rifle was found.   

It didn't take a genius like Einstein to see that Lee Oswald could not have dashed by and placed that rifle at the bottom of a chasm that was five feet away from the aisle.  Thus they knew that they had to move that rifle over closer to the aisle and remove the boxes that were stacked around it. ....and That's exactly what Day was doing when he pointed to a spot that was closer to the aisle. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: February 21, 2021, 10:19:27 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #469 on: February 21, 2021, 10:22:48 PM »
Only recently I saw a picture of Lt. Day with a news still cameraman on the 6th floor. Day was shown pointing to the location where the rifle was found. This was nearly 3:30 or after. It was my understanding that Day and Studebaker had taken the prints, rifle and homemade sack back to police headquarters. I personally would like to know what they were doing back at the scene unless it was to reconstruct shots they had failed to take during the primary investigation. But this evidence had been destroyed and they were forced to create their own version.

Day was already lying to newsmen....The point he is pointing to is NOT the place the rifle was found.   

It didn't take a genius like Einstein to see that Lee Oswald could not have dashed by and placed that rifle at the bottom of a chasm that was five feet away from the aisle.  Thus they knew that they had to move that rifle over closer to the aisle and remove the boxes that were stacked around it. ....and That's exactly what Day was doing when he pointed to a spot that was closer to the aisle.

"It didn't take a genius like Einstein to see that Lee Oswald could not have dashed by and placed that rifle at the bottom of a chasm that was five feet away from the aisle."

Alyea disagrees on that point

Q - Did Oswald get enough time to hide his weapon so perfectly, if we considered that he was interviewed by Baker and Truly less than 1 minute after the last shot. According to you and with your perfect knowledge of the building, was that possible?

Yes, Oswald had time to hide his rifle. The location was in front of the stairway that Oswald took to leave the floor. It was obviously pre constructed so he could slip the rifle under the overhanging boxes as he entered the down stairway, only about five feet away. It would have not taken him over two seconds. No boxes had to be moved. The rifle did not touch any of the three overhanging boxes, and there were no boxes touching the rifle. When Lt. Day retrieved it, he pulled it effortlessly from under the overhanging boxes. This was the first time any of us saw the scope, bolt and trigger housing.

One minute would be calling it a bit close, however, if I recall correctly, Officer Baker said he encountered Oswald 90 seconds after he entered the building. We are playing with time estimates from an officer who provided a rough calculation. He could be correct, but 90 seconds is well within the time it would take for Oswald to get from the sniper’s window to the second floor. Oswald was accustomed to handling heavy boxes and the race downstairs would certainly not leave him breathless.

http://www.jfk-assassinat.com/index.php?module=pages&type=user&func=display&pageid=170

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2021, 10:49:24 PM »
"It didn't take a genius like Einstein to see that Lee Oswald could not have dashed by and placed that rifle at the bottom of a chasm that was five feet away from the aisle."

Alyea disagrees on that point

Q - Did Oswald get enough time to hide his weapon so perfectly, if we considered that he was interviewed by Baker and Truly less than 1 minute after the last shot. According to you and with your perfect knowledge of the building, was that possible?

Yes, Oswald had time to hide his rifle. The location was in front of the stairway that Oswald took to leave the floor. It was obviously pre constructed so he could slip the rifle under the overhanging boxes as he entered the down stairway, only about five feet away. It would have not taken him over two seconds. No boxes had to be moved. The rifle did not touch any of the three overhanging boxes, and there were no boxes touching the rifle. When Lt. Day retrieved it, he pulled it effortlessly from under the overhanging boxes. This was the first time any of us saw the scope, bolt and trigger housing.

One minute would be calling it a bit close, however, if I recall correctly, Officer Baker said he encountered Oswald 90 seconds after he entered the building. We are playing with time estimates from an officer who provided a rough calculation. He could be correct, but 90 seconds is well within the time it would take for Oswald to get from the sniper’s window to the second floor. Oswald was accustomed to handling heavy boxes and the race downstairs would certainly not leave him breathless.

http://www.jfk-assassinat.com/index.php?module=pages&type=user&func=display&pageid=170

Did Oswald get enough time to hide his weapon so perfectly,

The rifle was "perfectly hidden"....  Do the official DPD insitu photos show a "perfectly hidden" rifle ??

According to you and with your perfect knowledge of the building, was that possible?

It was obviously pre constructed

Alyea recognized that the site had to have been constructed BEFORE the shooting.....

he could slip the rifle under the overhanging boxes as he entered the down stairway,

Boone, Weitzman and Craig described the site where the rifle was found .... Boone moved a box that served as a Lid over the top of the chasm of boxes and shined his flashlight down into the dark recess at the bottom of the chasm and spotted a portion of the butt of the rifle that was lying on the floor.  Craig said that the rifle was on the floor at the bottom of a chasm, which was created by boxes of books ..... (Read his testimony)

No fleeing man could have deposited that rifle at the bottom of the chasm.   ( try to put a broom into a space that is 2'X 3 ' by 4 feet deep while you are standing about five feet away from that space.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 10:54:21 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2021, 10:49:24 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2021, 11:06:19 PM »

Did Oswald get enough time to hide his weapon so perfectly,

The rifle was "perfectly hidden"....  Do the official DPD insitu photos show a "perfectly hidden" rifle ??

According to you and with your perfect knowledge of the building, was that possible?

It was obviously pre constructed

Alyea recognized that the site had to have been constructed BEFORE the shooting.....

he could slip the rifle under the overhanging boxes as he entered the down stairway,

Boone, Weitzman and Craig described the site where the rifle was found .... Boone moved a box that served as a Lid over the top of the chasm of boxes and shined his flashlight down into the dark recess at the bottom of the chasm and spotted a portion of the butt of the rifle that was lying on the floor.  Craig said that the rifle was on the floor at the bottom of a chasm, which was created by boxes of books ..... (Read his testimony)

No fleeing man could have deposited that rifle at the bottom of the chasm.   ( try to put a broom into a space that is 2'X 3 ' by 4 feet deep while you are standing about five feet away from that space.)

In the clip above there's a moment when Fritz stands up and the boxes in front of him are about waist level.

Hardly a "chasm", as you insist on calling it.

If Oswald was the fleeing assassin he could've easily leant over and slid the rifle underneath on his way past it.

If it was a set-up, it would not be set up in such a way that Oswald couldn't have easily hidden it there.