Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101184 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #448 on: February 20, 2021, 10:15:44 PM »
Advertisement
Dan was only isolating the section where Day 1st reached down for the rifle. He thinks Day grabbed the strap and flipped the rifle on its side before lifting it up. He's just wrong, not trying to deceive you.

Here is a slowed down section showing the butt plate.

Count three seconds after the detective ( Studebaker?) lifts the camera.. and notice the metal butt plate of the rifle.  Day has  just grabbed the leather sling and the butt plate is HORIZONTAL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: February 20, 2021, 10:15:44 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #449 on: February 20, 2021, 11:41:36 PM »
Count three seconds after the detective ( Studebaker?) lifts the camera.. and notice the metal butt plate of the rifle.  Day has  just grabbed the leather sling and the butt plate is HORIZONTAL.

Here are my thoughts re this sequence:

1) Day could have reached down and tipped the rifle on its side with his right hand so he could grab the strap with his left hand. Then when he lifted the rifle into view, it was horizontal. But he still had hold of the rifle with his right hand when he lifted it up then shifted it to his left hand holding it by the strap and letting go with his right hand. IOWs, the rifle could have been upright before he lifted it from the floor. But I don't think so.

2) Or when Day moved the boxes he laid down the rifle on its side 1st, then he went back to it for the "discovery scene" with Alyea filming. The photos were taken well before the boxes were moved. But when?

3) Note how Day grabs the strap which is in front of the rifle as it lays on its side. If you rotated the rifle upright the strap would still be in front of the stock and in plain view. A photo would clearly show the strap and the 2 photos taken by the DPD did not.

I believe those photos were taken well before the Big Event and were just more staged evidence to frame Oswald. It is preposterous to think that Alyea would have shot footage of the photographer taking the photos of the rifle in-situ and not shot footage of the rifle as well. I am willing to bet that Alyea actually did film the rifle in-situ but it was cut from the film when they noticed it did not match the 2 photos.

But how could the Alyea footage not match the 2 photos taken by the photographer so they would have to cut it out? The mismatch was either the footage showed the strap when the photos didn't or the footage showed a Mauser in-situ, which they had to swap out for the MC, before letting Alyea film the discovery scene. This would explain how a Mauser got into the mix, yet the Alyea film shows Day picking up an MC. But their edits render the timeline of events to horsespombleprofglidnoctobuns.

But why would they use the 2 staged photos of the strapless MC in-situ when the actual 2 pics taken would have matched the Alyea footage? Why did they decide to use the staged photos and cut the footage from the Alyea film instead? I think they were so arrogant that they went with the staged pics and later realized they didn't match the Alyea footage so by that point it was easier to cut it out of the film because they probably tossed out the actual pics taken at the scene or they might not have even had film in the camera. The fact that they only took 2 lousy pics of the murder weapon for the crime of the century is bad enough.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 11:52:18 PM by Jack Trojan »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2021, 11:59:39 PM »
Dan the film clip is now no longer the same clip that you posted earlier.....  I downloaded that earlier film clip and I know it is more detailed than the one now being presented.      What's the idea?   

It's explained in my post.
These are a few frames from the clip I posted from the moment we first see Day.
The point is to demonstrate that when the Alyea film cuts to Day his hands are already down by the rifle and the rifle is out of sight

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2021, 11:59:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #451 on: February 21, 2021, 12:23:33 AM »
It's explained in my post.
These are a few frames from the clip I posted from the moment we first see Day.
The point is to demonstrate that when the Alyea film cuts to Day his hands are already down by the rifle and the rifle is out of sight

No, the rifle is clearly visible as Lt Day grabs the leather sling ( which is right there at his finger tips)  Count off three seconds after detective Studebaker ( perched on top of the boxes, he has just taken the in situ photo) ...lifts his camera then three seconds later the rifle is clearly visible LYING ON IT's RIGHT SIDE ....( The butt plate is horizontal) in the next fram Day is starting to lift the rifle.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #452 on: February 21, 2021, 03:50:09 AM »

That's right, but the DPD planted the rifle there ahead of time and Fritz managed to remove the Mauser from the scene after Craig read "7.65" off the barrel. Only then was Alyea permitted to document the staged discovery of the MC.

Alyea appeared to film the cameraman as he took the photos but we have no idea whether those photos are the ones he took. I don't think they were, otherwise, where is the strap? And 2 lousy token pics of the MC in situ? That's a joke. Was Fritz relying on Alyea to document the crime scene? Fritz was in total control of documenting the staged evidence and he choreographed everything. We have no idea how the Alyea film was spliced together for the final presentation. Alyea sure as hell ain't talking. He had to be complicit in the whole thing. No way would Fritz allow a freelancer to document their staged investigation. No way! We can't trust the sequence of events as depicted in the Alyea film by any stretch of the imagination.

"He had to be complicit in the whole thing."

Came across the article from an interview with Tom Alyea. It has corrections at the end by Alyea himself.
I think you'll have to agree Alyea isn't complicit in any way as he is incredibly critical of Fritz and the investigation in general.
It's well worth checking out.

https://www.jfk-online.com/alyea.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: February 21, 2021, 03:50:09 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2021, 06:57:54 AM »
"He had to be complicit in the whole thing."

Came across the article from an interview with Tom Alyea. It has corrections at the end by Alyea himself.
I think you'll have to agree Alyea isn't complicit in any way as he is incredibly critical of Fritz and the investigation in general.
It's well worth checking out.

https://www.jfk-online.com/alyea.html

I already read that article and used to think Alyea was just a pawn in the coup until I realized the extent of the DPD's involvement. There is no way in hell Fritz would let a freelance photographer film anything without an agreement ahead of time that Fritz called all the shots and had total control over the crime scene. You only get that from complicity. Alyea was allowed to criticize the DPD with unfounded suspicions to give himself some plausible deniability and to distance himself from the conspiracy. But rest assured Fritz must have had Alyea under his thumb the whole time, otherwise, why wasn't Alyea allowed to keep his film? What option did Alyea have but to deny any involvement and play the inadvertent pawn role.

Once you accept that the DPD were heavily involved in the conspiracy, it becomes easy to spot their gaffes and their pathetic attention to detail. But they never anticipated this level of scrutiny so they thought they could afford to be sloppy. All these years they've been shielded by the WC Defenders who scoffed at the critics and lumped them with the tin foil hat CTs who dared to challenge the LN narrative. Then the internet upped the ante and now their evidence doesn't stand up to the clear light of day.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:00:41 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2021, 07:11:11 AM »
No, the rifle is clearly visible as Lt Day grabs the leather sling ( which is right there at his finger tips)  Count off three seconds after detective Studebaker ( perched on top of the boxes, he has just taken the in situ photo) ...lifts his camera then three seconds later the rifle is clearly visible LYING ON IT's RIGHT SIDE ....( The butt plate is horizontal) in the next fram Day is starting to lift the rifle.

So what if the rifle is laying on its side? This footage was clearly shot after Day had already moved the boxes to expose the rifle and after the photographer took his 2 photos. Day probably laid the rifle down then, but not necessarily. We need to find out if Alyea took any footage of the rifle in-situ and how it compares to the 2 photos. Otherwise, the footage of Day picking up the rifle is useless to us.

We need to compare the missing Alyea footage with the 2 photos to see if the rifle is laying on its side, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as what happened to the strap?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:17:38 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2021, 07:11:11 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2021, 08:21:36 AM »
So what if the rifle is laying on its side? This footage was clearly shot after Day had already moved the boxes to expose the rifle and after the photographer took his 2 photos. Day probably laid the rifle down then, but not necessarily. We need to find out if Alyea took any footage of the rifle in-situ and how it compares to the 2 photos. Otherwise, the footage of Day picking up the rifle is useless to us.

We need to compare the missing Alyea footage with the 2 photos to see if the rifle is laying on its side, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as what happened to the strap?

So what if the rifle is laying on its side?

Ok, so recognize that Studebaker had just taken an in situ photo...and you acknowledge that the rifle was laying on it's side with the leather sling up.   But the official in situ photo shows the rifle in a different location and standing with the scope up....
That means the official in situ photo is NOT the way the rifle was found and the official in situ photo is a fake.

This footage was clearly shot after Day had already moved the boxes to expose the rifle and after the photographer took his 2 photos.

Yes.... the BOXES had to be moved because Deputy Boone found the rifle at the bottom of a chasm of books ...BUT.. everybody who saw the rifle swore that nobody touched the rifle prior to Lt grabbing the leather strap and picking it up. And we can see with our own eyes that this is true.   

The point is:.... This site at the bottom of a chasm of books was 15 feet 4 inches from the north wall, and down in a hole that was over four feet deep. No mortal man could have dashed through that aisle ( formed by boxes of books) at the top of the stairs and hastily dumped that rifle as he fled.   The Alyea footage proves that the DPD were lying, and creating fake photos to frame Lee Oswald.

That rifle had to have been placed on the floor and then the boxes stacked around it PRIOR to the murder. That carcano was never fired that day....   And yet the FBI swore that it was the murder weapon.... 

And THAT is....... "THE REST OF THE STORY!" .................... END

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:27:06 AM by Walt Cakebread »