Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103262 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2021, 11:26:39 AM »
Advertisement
Why isn't the clip on the floor with the shells?
Why didn't it fall out as the assassin carried the rifle across the 6th floor?

Dan...The liars on LBJ's cover up committee DID address the issue ....

They said the clip was deformed and therefore it was binding in the E port and couldn't fall out.....

The photos that you have posted proves that the clip was NOT deformed and it was in fact free to fall out of the rifle...( the photos show that the clip is falling out)

Why didn't the clip fall out when the rifle was placed in an upright position with the E-port facing downward?

The E port was NOT downward when the rifle was found..the rifle was lying on it's right side.....However the E Port is down in the fake in stu photo.

Why didn't it just fall out when Day picked it up?

Because the rifle was on it's side and Day grasped the leather sling near the butt which caused the rifle to assume the muzzle down position and the E port was horizontal ( not vertical) and therefore the clip remained in the rifle.

Because the Carcano was already tucked away while the assassin used a proper rifle perhaps

That seems to be a very rational conclusion.

"The E port was NOT downward when the rifle was found..the rifle was lying on it's right side.....However the E Port is down in the fake in stu photo."

The picture of the rifle you are calling fake is CE 514. This was shown to Boone during his WC testimony and he confirmed that was exactly how the rifle was when he found it.
I'm wondering whether CE 514 was just a close-up portion of CE 517:

This appears to be the same pic but taken from further away. In it we can see, what I presume is Day's knee as he takes the photo.

Craig is also adamant the Day pics were taken before the rifle was moved

Mr. BELIN - The weapon was moved by the time the pictures were taken?
Mr. CRAIG - No; no. The pictures were taken as the weapon was found lying here.

I think you may be wrong about the rifle being found lying on its side.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 01:13:45 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2021, 11:26:39 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #425 on: February 19, 2021, 03:08:23 PM »
"The E port was NOT downward when the rifle was found..the rifle was lying on it's right side.....However the E Port is down in the fake in stu photo."

The picture of the rifle you are calling fake is CE 514. This was shown to Boone during his WC testimony and he confirmed that was exactly how the rifle was when he found it.

This appears to be the same pic but taken from further away. In it we can see, what I presume is Day's knee as he takes the photo.

Ok, but please explain how Studebaker got his leg into the photo when the first photo  ( the fake) shows a stack of boxes where Studebaker's knee appears.  ???

If you've never seen a better copy of Alyea's film clip ....I can understand your doubt....  The but of the rifle is seen in better copies of Alyea's film... The rifle is lying on it's side.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:14:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2021, 06:31:55 PM »

Ok, but please explain how Studebaker got his leg into the photo when the first photo  ( the fake) shows a stack of boxes where Studebaker's knee appears.  ???

Hadn't spotted that.
After checking Day's WC testimony he states that he took the photo of the rifle we've been studying and Studebaker took the one with the knee in it.

If you've never seen a better copy of Alyea's film clip ....I can understand your doubt....  The but of the rifle is seen in better copies of Alyea's film... The rifle is lying on it's side.

Day himself states the rifle was in an upright position:

"Mr. BELIN. Do you have any estimate as to how wide or what the width was of that particular area in which the rifle was placed? In other words, the area between the boxes, how much space was there?
Mr. DAY. It was just wide enough to accommodate that rifle and hold it in an upright position."

However, the Alyea film certainly seems to show that when Day picks it up the rifle is on its side.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 06:38:38 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2021, 06:31:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #427 on: February 19, 2021, 08:00:37 PM »
Hadn't spotted that.
After checking Day's WC testimony he states that he took the photo of the rifle we've been studying and Studebaker took the one with the knee in it.

"Mr. BELIN. Do you have any estimate as to how wide or what the width was of that particular area in which the rifle was placed? In other words, the area between the boxes, how much space was there?
Mr. DAY. It was just wide enough to accommodate that rifle and hold it in an upright position."

However, the Alyea film certainly seems to show that when Day picks it up the rifle is on its side.
[/quote

I thought we agreed that both photo's are the same photo ....except one of them has Studebaker's knee in it....   

Are you now contending that they are two different photos....and everything just happens too appear to be identical except for the lower right hand corner?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »
Those are 2 different photos taken from almost the same POV but E-35 was taken slightly farther back so that you couldn't see the end of the box on the left.

Comparing MC photos

So how many photos were taken? And what makes you think that's a knee in E-35?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2021, 09:39:53 PM »
Those are 2 different photos taken from almost the same POV but E-35 was taken slightly farther back so that you couldn't see the end of the box on the left.

Comparing MC photos

So how many photos were taken? And what makes you think that's a knee in E-35?

Mr. BELIN. Was any other picture of that rifle made in that position?
Mr. DAY. Nos. 22 and 23 were both made.
Mr. BELIN. Your pictures which you have marked No. 22 and No. 23 were both made, one was made by you, is that Commission Exhibit 718----
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. And the other was made by----
Mr. DAY. Detective Studebaker.
Mr. BELIN. Whose knee appears?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; showing. Identical shots, we just made both to be sure that one of us made it and it would be in focus.
Mr. BELIN. For this reason I am introducing only 718, if that is satisfactory.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2021, 09:52:18 PM »
Hadn't spotted that.

There had been NO  identifiable prints found on the rifle ( and even to this very day, no identifiable prints have been found) BUT...Dallas's DA Henry Wade had told reporters that they had found Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald's prints on the gun...He was lying through his teeth....But they desperately needed something to tie Lee Oswald to the murder, thus the tale about Lt Day finding the print on the metal barrel and his neglecting to tell the FBI that he'd found that print .  The whole tale is BS....  What the "experts" have told us was Oswald's palm print that was lifted from the metal barrel is actually simply an unidentifiable smudge that Lt Day Lifted from the WOODEN foregrip of the carcano. Day spotted what he imagined to be a palm print on that wooden fore grip just minutes after he pulled the rifle from beneath the pallet where the rifle had been carefully hidden ( not carelessly tossed aside as the liars have told us) Day knew the wood of the foregrip would absorb the "print" so he decided to use scotch tape to lift that "print". Tom Alyea watched him as he lifted that smudge and placed the scotch tape on a 3 X 5 card and scribbled the pertinent information on that card.   Day wrote... "Off underside gun barrel near end of foregrip " C 2766  .  ( If he had been in the Dallas PD Crime lab he would have used the typewriter and a clean sheet of paper to record the information, and he probably would have written more details about the discovery.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2021, 09:52:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2021, 09:58:32 PM »
Mr. BELIN. Was any other picture of that rifle made in that position?
Mr. DAY. Nos. 22 and 23 were both made.
Mr. BELIN. Your pictures which you have marked No. 22 and No. 23 were both made, one was made by you, is that Commission Exhibit 718----
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. And the other was made by----
Mr. DAY. Detective Studebaker.
Mr. BELIN. Whose knee appears?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; showing. Identical shots, we just made both to be sure that one of us made it and it would be in focus.
Mr. BELIN. For this reason I am introducing only 718, if that is satisfactory.

Dan, I can understand your acceptance of the honesty of Lawyer's of the WC and the law officers who testified before the WC.
We all want to believe the authorities.....But there is a mountain of evidence that clearly shows that Lt Day was a damned liar....I believe he was a more accomplished liar than Roger Craig...