Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103688 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2021, 12:53:40 AM »
Advertisement
Well I'd hoped that you might offer some idea...

I'll admit I can only speculate...But....I seriously believe that ol Cap Fritz was in the early stages of Alzheimers (and that's why he was involved in the conspiracy in the first place) 

I believe that the daft Capt Fritz really believed that he could pull a switch-a-roo and present a 7.65 mauser that could be traced to an "Oswald accomplice'....   He knew that there were more shots fired than the carcano was capable of delivering in 6 seconds...   Therefore he needed another Scapegoat to assist Oswald in performing the ambush.   So Shazam! he found the accomplice's rifle.....  And he presented that rifle for Seymour Weitzman's  inspection, and description to the FBI.

That little bud never blossomed , because it wasn't necessary after they lynched Lee Oswald....

Funny how the little Mauser bud blossomed BEFORE the Carcano bud--------------------all the DPD talk 11/22 was of a Mauser. You've gotten the switcheroo back to front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2021, 12:53:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2021, 01:07:33 AM »
Funny how the little Mauser bud blossomed BEFORE the Carcano bud--------------------all the DPD talk 11/22 was of a Mauser. You've gotten the switcheroo back to front

Nope!....  The carcano existed even though the dumbasses didn't know what it was....( While still in the TSBD before taking the carcano ( see photos) to police headquarters ,Day scribbled that the rifle was a 6.5mm LEVER ACTION rifle.   They dumbasses guessed that it was a mauser....   Even as late as midnight when they were typing up the evidence list they listed the rifle as a 6.5mm Italian make rifle.   

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2021, 01:09:25 AM »
You've probably seen this before but the bit at the end where everyone is reporting a Mauser is interesting.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 01:10:24 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2021, 01:09:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2021, 01:24:07 AM »
ATF Agent Frank Ellsworth claimed the Carcano was found on a floor lower than the 6th floor

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »
This is from a clip of Day dusting the Carcano.
Am I right to say the clip is not in the rifle:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2021, 01:30:38 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2021, 01:36:15 AM »
You've probably seen this before but the bit at the end where everyone is reporting a Mauser is interesting.

The Alyea film clip that you've posted is not the best copy of that film clip....However....Open your eyes and LOOK at the rifle seen at the 1:50 point of the film.    Now ask yourself if that is a Mannlicher Carcano.

Also notice the configuration of the boxes where the rifle was picked up from in the early frames of the film...Do those boxes look anything like the configuration of the boxes in the official DPD in situ photo???

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2021, 01:42:40 AM »
This is from a clip of Day dusting the Carcano.

Only you can determine that, Dan.  But can you explain what that light colored slice of "something" in the ejection port is ?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 01:45:09 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2021, 01:42:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2021, 01:48:51 AM »

You've probably seen this before

Yes I have, and this is a poor copy of the Alyea film....