Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 103096 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2021, 11:49:17 PM »
Advertisement
LOL. You don't need to be a photographer. You just actually need to own a MC and lay it down on the floor among some boxes and hold a flashlight in your right hand until the shadows look like the photo and take a pic with your phone in the other hand. Shirley, you have a camera in your phone? Or are you still using your dial phone? Why aren't you excited to do it? Don't you want to be the hero who solves the case? :)

No evidence? Don't you think the photo shows the stock of a Mauser? And why the hell would Fritz show Weitzman a Mauser if he didn't need to? Snap out of it. The Mauser was there for someone to take some token shots at JFK from the 6th floor, probably from a window at the southwest corner. There had to be shots coming from the TSBD to frame Oswald, otherwise, how the hell were they going to justify storming the TSBD looking for the killer? The killer certainly wasn't going to use the MC to take the shots since it was already carefully planted in the box hole. I think Dan O'meara is correct that the rag next to the rifle is supposed to imply that Oswald used it to wipe off ALL his prints from the rifle before ditching it. I guess he must have also used the rag to wipe his prints from the boxes as well, before racing down the stairs and into the lunch room. So how long did it take Oswald to do all that?

Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles both verified that Oswald was not in the building’s only stairwell during the crucial ninety seconds between the last shot and when Patrolman Marrion Baker confronted Oswald on the second floor on his way upstairs to find the shooter. Oswald not only had to wipe off all the prints from the rifle and boxes before ditching it, he had to get down the 72 steps of the 8 flights of stairs from the far corner of the 6th floor in under 90 seconds from the opposite corner of the building from the stairs.

Here is another reenactment for you Walt. See how long it takes you to wipe off your prints from a heavily handled rifle that had supposedly been disassembled then reassembled before being shot 3 times and killing the POTUS, using a wonky scope no less. I'll bet it takes you longer than 90 seconds. Let us know.

See how long it takes you to wipe off your prints from a heavily handled rifle that had supposedly been disassembled then reassembled before being shot 3 times and killing the POTUS,

Good Point , Jack.....  Nobody could have placed that rifle into the chasm and then afterward wiped the prints off...( they would have had to have gripped the rifle firmly as they hung upside down in that chasm )  IOW the prints had to have been wiped off first and then the boxes of books stacked around it.... Thank you for noticing that detail....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2021, 11:49:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2021, 12:06:45 AM »
I'm not sure if it is parallel to the floor, might just be the angle.
The tip of the muzzle should be resting on the floor, which doesn't seem to be the case but will have to give it a closer look.
In the meantime, can you tell me where the clip was found? I can't find anything as to it's location.

Is there any reason to take the clip out while fleeing the scene?

I luv ya, Danny....  Thank you for posting the photo of the clip protruding from the carcano.....

In the Alyea film the brass clip is just emerging from the rifle.... Day knew nothing about the carcano ( he was truly an ignoramus)  so he had no idea that there was a clip required to use the rifle as a repeater.  ( Three shots could not have been fired if there was no clip)   But who ever planted that rifle knew that a clip was required ( I doubt that Lee Oswald ws cognizant of the fact that a clip was required)    So whoever planted that rifle simply stuck the clip into the ejection port before laying the rifle on the floor. Then when Lt Day picked up the rifle and started examining it he turned the rifle so the E port was down and the clip started sliding out of the ejection port. Alyea's camera caught just a smidgen of the brass clip in the E port.   Then as Day continued to handle the rifle ( and he was unaware of the clip) the clip continued to slid out bit by bit, until it had slid out as it is seen in the photo that you posted.   

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:09:33 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »
Here's a couple of images to study:
 Notice the scope

Notice the absence of the scope....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2021, 12:20:10 AM »
I admit no such thing....I find no evidence for a mauser being in the TSBD that afternoon.   I do believe that Fritz presented a 7.65 Mauser to  Seymour Weitzman on Saturday 11/23/63 .....

Huh? Why the heck would he do that? And how the heck would he do it in such a way as to inadvertently give Mr Weitzman the impression it's the murder weapon?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2021, 12:25:42 AM »
Here's a couple of images to study:

Notice the scope... It extends to the rear of the bolt about 4 inches....

Notice the absence of a scope...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2021, 12:25:42 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2021, 12:28:00 AM »
Huh? Why the heck would he do that? And how the heck would he do it in such a way as to inadvertently give Mr Weitzman the impression it's the murder weapon?

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS Mr F....  Would you please offer some plausible explanation....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2021, 12:34:47 AM »
EXCELLENT QUESTIONS Mr F....  Would you please offer some plausible explanation....

Captain Fritz's doing what you claim is your imaginary construct, Mr Cakebread, not mine!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2021, 12:34:47 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2021, 12:48:14 AM »
Captain Fritz's doing what you claim is your imaginary construct, Mr Cakebread, not mine!

Well I'd hoped that you might offer some idea...

I'll admit I can only speculate...But....I seriously believe that ol Cap Fritz was in the early stages of Alzheimers (and that's why he was involved in the conspiracy in the first place) 

I believe that the daft Capt Fritz really believed that he could pull a switch-a-roo and present a 7.65 mauser that could be traced to an "Oswald accomplice'....   He knew that there were more shots fired than the carcano was capable of delivering in 6 seconds...   Therefore he needed another Scapegoat to assist Oswald in performing the ambush.   So Shazam! he found the accomplice's rifle.....  And he presented that rifle for Seymour Weitzman's  inspection, and description to the FBI.

That little bud never blossomed , because it wasn't necessary after they lynched Lee Oswald....