Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101216 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2021, 12:47:28 AM »
Advertisement
The only one who can put this one to bed is you Walt.

Jack, I can't accomplish much by myself.....  I need an honest person to debate....  Someone who will listen and respond honestly.    I'm convinced that this photo is a composite ..... 

Is the rifle straight?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2021, 12:47:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2021, 12:52:10 AM »
If the Carcano was there why the need for a composite photo?

The DPD took an in situ photo of the rifle at the bottom of the chasm that was formed by the stacked boxes of books. They snapped that photo at about 1:45 that afternoon..... But they soon realized that the in situ photo they had taken clearly showed that Lee Oswald COULD NOT have deposited the rifle during a hasty dash from the SE corner of the sixth floor to the 2nd floor lunchroom.
They knew that it would have taken several minutes to place the rifle in the bottom of that chasm, and then cover the top opening with boxes of books.  They recognized that they needed to destroy the in situ photo they had taken and create another photo that would support the tale they were perpetrating.

If the Carcano was there why the need for a composite photo?

The Carcano wasn't there.....The FBI had snapped it up and whisked it off to Washington DC at midnight 11/22/63. But the DPD did have many photos of the carcano so it wasn't very difficult to take a photo without a rifle in it and then place the rifle in the photo.   But don't take my word for it... EXAMINE the official in situ photo for yourself.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2021, 12:55:14 AM »
Is the rifle straight?

Is the rifle straight?

I'd love to answer that question but i'm not sure what it is that you are asking......Are you asking if the rifle barrel aligns with the stock ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2021, 12:55:14 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2021, 01:00:23 AM »
Is the rifle straight?

I'd love to answer that question but i'm not sure what it is that you are asking......Are you asking if the rifle barrel aligns with the stock ?

Forget it, my mistake.

Forgive what is probably a dumb question, but the rifle is laid down on its side here, right? It just looks that way (to my eyes anyway) with the barrel but not with the stock?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 01:12:01 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2021, 01:12:21 AM »
Forget it, my mistake

You asked a question....Is the rifle straight?   No, the rifle is NOT straight!....the barrel doe not align with the stock....the barrel appears to be twisted relative to the stock.....   Although this is hard to discern the barrel seems to be rotated slightly counterclockwise relative to the stock.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2021, 01:12:21 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2021, 02:07:05 AM »
You asked a question....Is the rifle straight?   No, the rifle is NOT straight!....the barrel doe not align with the stock....the barrel appears to be twisted relative to the stock.....   Although this is hard to discern the barrel seems to be rotated slightly counterclockwise relative to the stock.

I edited my last post, Mr Cakebread

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2021, 02:46:36 AM »
I edited my last post, Mr Cakebread

Sorry, if you don't like the answer.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2021, 02:46:36 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2021, 03:02:52 AM »
Sorry, if you don't like the answer.....

Maybe try reading my edit before assuming I don't like the answer